It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Proven! Secret Societies (Freemasonry) a major frontline on Worldwide Deception and NWO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I welcome all masons and non-masons here! Please do not comment on this thread until you are done with the entire presentation. It's going to be a lengthy post, but the information presented here is just too important to ignore!

I'm sure some of you have heard of the man Jordan Maxwell, and if not, you will now. As you can see from his areas of interest, they range from Astro-Theology to Secret Societies. Jordan was also a guest on Coast to Coast on March of 2004 and on April of 2005. He is a serious and dedicated researcher. Why do I say that? Well, what I'm about to attempt here is layout pictures side by side taken from Jordan's #1 Best Selling video Basic Slide Presentation (released April 2005).

So observe and listen carefully!

Now, this is the important part. You need to download the audio portion of the video that goes along with these pictures. I thought it'd be easier this way instead of typing every little word he says. I made sure I selected the right pictures that would coincide with the audio portion. Running time is 1 hour and 35 minutes.

Admin edit... This link was to UNAUTHORIZED audio/video. Please DO NOT link to pirated or unauthorized intellectual property on AboveTopSecret.

Remember, don't comment until you've gone through the whole lecture!

And then tell me, honestly, is Freemasonry still an active and powerful role in Government today? You decide!

You know how I feel about it!!

So let's begin.

THERE IS CLOSE TO 200 PICTURES THAT NEED TO BE LOADED, PLEASE BE PAITIENT!

~~~~~~~~~
note: the first few minutes of the video Jordan explains are some things you might already know or might have ignored because of it's bad "conspiracy" rap, but I URGE you to move on foward

INTRODUCTION

I typed what he said from the introduction, thought maybe it'd be easier to understand

Maxwell: It's better to keep people occupied we've know that for a long time, that's why politics is called political science. There is a method to controlling people. It's a science. If you can keep people disorganized, frightened, fearful, broke, that's another thing, they want to keep you financially in a halt. Then people are subservient to you. You do not want people to become self-sufficient and have enough money that they don't have to listen to you. You need crime, and you'll see why, and I'll show you today why you need alot of crime, you need to let criminals back out into the streets. If you think about the logic behind these rules and behind these new laws we have, it's absolutely insanity. A criminal goes out, he kills somebody, what do they do? They take the gun away from the criminal and they let the criminal go free. Then they say that it's just a proliferation of crime, we can't do anything about this crime that's out of control, the drug trafficking, the killings, and the gangs killing each other. The point is, if you don't pay your income tax, or if you do something that's against the government and the system of things, if you get out of the line they will find you. The IRS will find you if you don't pay your income tax. You can go into the amazon jungles, and they will come there looking for you. And if they have to spend $7 million bucks, they're gonna find you and they're gonna bring you back here and make an example out of you. So if they have the power, this is most powerful military nation on the face of the earth ever deviced by man. It has always been. And if you think about the time back 50 years ago in 1940 when the USA was a very infantile country, it didn't have all of the high technology it has today. And just in a couple of short years it got it stuff together and was able to meet adolf hitler on the field of battle throughout the world and was able to do battle with the whole nazi empire. But they can't anything about the drugs in bucoina. The problem is they have total control over everything. So anytime you see things going on, just understand that the powers that be in this government want it that way. Franklin Roosevelt made a statement publicly that I think is very important, he said that Anytime you see anything happen in politics, you better understand it was planned that way. So anything that is going on in this country, that you see that sounds crazy and lunacy, it's crazy and lunacy to you, but to those guys who are doing it, they know what they're doing. There's a method to the madness.

I want to show you, and I think it'd be better if I just go on and begin with the slides because I have so many of them and I'll just stop and comment as we're going.

~~~~~

For some reason the video ends abruptly here. I'm assuming this is the end of that presentation, he may have discussed other things but I don't have the original DVD. A note came with the video saying there was nothing missing, so I gather the additional footage is some kind of bonus you only find on the DVD edition.

However, I think this is more than enough proof that Secret Societies (including freemasonry) has been and still is pushing for this New World Order.

If you're interested, here's an interview done by paranormalnews.com - Interview with Jordan Maxwell ’Godfather of Secret Societies’

Now that you're done, please share your thoughts/ideas/concerns!

eudaimonia

Removed WAY to many images! Please u2u for them cannot have that many on a thread ....Asala

[edit on 16-8-2005 by asala]

[edit on 8-18-2005 by Springer]

df1

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
So observe and listen carefully!

Now, this is the important part. You need to download the audio portion of the video that goes along with these pictures. I thought it'd be easier this way instead of typing every little word he says.

What I am observing is a demonstration of how not to communicate using a message board. The only person you making things easier for is yourself, for everybody else this a waste of time and bandwidth.

Good bye forever, you are on my ignore as I do have time for this juvenile crap.

Cug

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   
What a waste of a post!

Everything in those pictures has been discussed a billion times here, gee starting off with the back of the one dollar bill, how innovative!

This is not the way to talk about the subject! how the hell can we respond to 200 freaking pictures?

[edit on 8/16/2005 by Cug]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by df1
What I am observing is a demonstration of how not to communicate using a message board.

Excuse me? How is this NOT communicating? You make no sense whatsoever.

The only person you making things easier for is yourself, for everybody else this a waste of time and bandwidth.

Wow! And YOU know what everybody else wants, right? Mr. Know-it-all?

You have proven to ME that you seek ignorance and not KNOWLEDGE!

Good bye forever, you are on my ignore as I do have time for this juvenile crap.

Should I care? Maybe if you took the time to hear what Maxwell is saying, I'd be a whole not nicer because THEN you'd have an opinion!

No, I don't have time for YOU. And no one else should either.

Pathetic and juvenile

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
What a waste of a post!

If you feel that way, then so be it.

Everything in those pictures has been discussed a billion times here, gee starting off with the back of the one dollar bill, how innovative!

Oh really? Jordan Maxwell and his video Basic Slide Presentation has been discussed on ATS before with provided audio and diagrams? I doubt it!

This is not the way to talk about the subject! how the hell can we respond to 200 freaking pictures?

Obviously you did not read my first opening statement "Please do not comment on this thread until you are done with the entire presentation."

Apparently you're done with hearing Maxwell's extensive research!

Let's hear your take on it!

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   
im surprised he didnt talk about the reptilians.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonchild
im surprised he didnt talk about the reptilians.

There's a difference between Reptilians (which can't be proven) and with what Maxwell has been studying all his life. Things that are based on real history!

A typical response from a mason. Thanks for the contribution.

Cug

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   
FYI: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't copy and paste entire pieces of content from other websites. In many cases, if that content comes from a news source, such activity is copyright infringement. In addition, it makes no sense to duplicate something here that exists elsewhere. If you see something that should be discussed here, just past the first one or two paragraphs, then the link. We may deleted these posts without warning, and if you are found to repeatedly engage in this activity, your account could be suspended, or penalized.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
FYI: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't copy and paste entire pieces of content from other websites. In many cases, if that content comes from a news source, such activity is copyright infringement. In addition, it makes no sense to duplicate something here that exists elsewhere. If you see something that should be discussed here, just past the first one or two paragraphs, then the link. We may deleted these posts without warning, and if you are found to repeatedly engage in this activity, your account could be suspended, or penalized.

My information is not coming from a website or news source. You can't find this information online! It's coming from a video, pure and simple! I made the choice to SHARE that information to others because most do not have access to it! Especially information that is as important as this! You're being so defensive because it opposes your views on masonry! This is a personal attack, not a geniune warning!

If this thread finds its way to the garbage bin it will be a great tragedy to those who ARE interesting in learning this information! It will also change my views on ATS. Deny Ignorance, remember?

Why do you want others to deny this knowledge?

[edit on 16-8-2005 by eudaimonia]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
As a new member to ATS, this is one of the reasons i would be hesitant to post something i might find interesting, instant attacks, deriding or debunking what i might have thought a genuine attempt to start a discussion.

personally i found this post interesting and will be listening to the audio.

It may well have been discussed a billion times, but as im new to this site, it would have been difficult for me to have been involved in those discussions.

I dont think theres any harm in opening up an old idea, if you dont like or are bored by a topic, dont read it.

The last place i thought i would have seen an attack on free speech would have been on ATS.

Shame on you

Cug

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by UiNeill
As a new member to ATS, this is one of the reasons i would be hesitant to post something i might find interesting, instant attacks, deriding or debunking what i might have thought a genuine attempt to start a discussion.

Welcome to the board UiNeill

The problem with this post is you just can't discuss it. It's just not physically possible just for time reasons alone. Who has time to discuss each one of 200 photos? I mean I have spent more than an hour looking up information, exact quotes, refrences, and typing up a quality reply to just one small subject. Do you honestly think I should spent 200 hours just so I could have a quality reply to this?

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Thats called 'freedom of choice'.

Youre employing it, allow everyone else the same privliege

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
The problem with this post is you just can't discuss it.

Yes you can. It's not impossible. If you want to concentrate on one particular piece of information then do so. The problem is, you have not heard Maxwell speak! I'm not asking for a 200pg report on this! I want an opinion based on HIS research.

FYI: Jordan Maxwell is not another David Icke or Alex Jones. This guy reeks credibility because he spent his LIFETIME studying it!

It's just not physically possible just for time reasons alone. Who has time to discuss each one of 200 photos? I mean I have spent more than an hour looking up information, exact quotes, refrences, and typing up a quality reply to just one small subject. Do you honestly think I should spent 200 hours just so I could have a quality reply to this?

Physically possible? Well I took an incredible amount of time out of my day to share this information. All I want is for others to listen and comment! Take your time, why the rush?

If you think this is too much of a task, then maybe you shouldn't contribute! Fine by me!

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by CugWho has time to discuss each one of 200 photos?

Who says you must discuss every single photo?

Cug

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Physically possible? Well I took an incredible amount of time out of my day to share this information. All I want is for others to listen and comment! Take your time, why the rush?

OK I'm going to be totally honest with you. I just don't feel you really want a discussion, it seems you just want to prove your right. For example in your other threads I made several posts in regard to crowley, and I even asked you questions, that's how a discussion works, but you never responded.

Now if you would like to discuss the subject...

What do you think is the most compelling argument you heard and why?

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
OK I'm going to be totally honest with you. I just don't feel you really want a discussion, it seems you just want to prove your right.

Well, I do want a discussion. Unfortunately in my other threads the subject wasn't based on any credible research or hard facts.

This is what I'm trying to accomplish: To inform. If one feels it sounds "hogwash", then fine. I'm not saying I am 100% right on everything. What am I saying is that based on Maxwell's research he has convinced me that Secret Societies plays an important role in our government, religion, and media. There will be those who deny the connection, and that's okay I can't force anybody to believe in anything. But I do stand firm on this, and I won't change my position!

For example in your other threads I made several posts in regard to crowley, and I even asked you questions, that's how a discussion works, but you never responded.

I don't remember what was the question, but I believe it was regarding the top ten list of things I found online that portrays Crowley as a sick puppy. Or was it the question which books I've read by Crowley? I won't read anything by Crowley because I already have a personal belief and (inner soul) feeling that the writings that is available online from Crowley just doesn't have a place in my life. Crowley isn't for everyone, he's very controversial. Just the fact that he practices magic is a big turn off to some people. And I'm one of them. Honestly, I think there's more pressing matters to pay attention to today especially when it concerns our own Government. I can't be productive in this society if I choose to play with magic or tarot cards.

Now if you would like to discuss the subject...

What do you think is the most compelling argument you heard and why?

The compelling argument is found in the symbols and how far back they go in history. The purpose of these symbols being slapped on every political and religious organization around the world is to create Division. With opposing sides there will always be Chaos (or Wars) and with Chaos comes Control and with Control comes Law and with Law comes Deterioration of Human Freedoms. It is important to understand how divided we are as a country based on religion and political differences! The key to understand where these symbols come from and WHY they are used is to understand the mentality of the powerful and wealthy. The symbolism is just a small fraction of "the bigger picture" of the corruption that's thrown this country into a deeper pit of confusion and hopelessness.

Control is done through our experiences and senses in every possible way. The means through food is one way. Monetary means is of course another way of corrupting and desensitising our human potential to live the way we want. The expression of human creativity is being dumb-downed to a new low.

If you were to hear Maxwell's commentary on each piece of work, you can't (or at least I hope you won't) walk away saying "I just don't see any connection at all" ...because it's all there to see. It's all around us and we can't see it because we're not educated on it!

[edit on 16-8-2005 by eudaimonia]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I think most of what is on display here has been covered by David Icke in his Video's.

But it looks interesting none the less......and i'm bored at work.

Can you sort out the link to megaupload please - doesn't seem to work for me

Cug

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Well, I do want a discussion. Unfortunately in my other threads the subject wasn't based on any credible research or hard facts.

Thank you for saying that.

I won't read anything by Crowley because I already have a personal belief and (inner soul) feeling that the writings that is available online from Crowley just doesn't have a place in my life.

Hummmm. do you see a bit of a double standard here? In your first post you said "Remember, don't comment until you've gone through the whole lecture!" yet your not willing to do the same for others? Frankly that is not being fair to the "other side".

The next problem this causes is you end up with incorrect information. Take the 10 things about Crowley I think you can see that some of those things were true, some were embellishing the truth, and some were just plain old wrong. That's what happens if you don't go to the sources yourself. Another example is all the missquotes of Albert Pike that you see here, if you don't read the book you are never going to know the truth (whatever that may be)

If you were to hear Maxwell's commentary on each piece of work, you can't (or at least I hope you won't) walk away saying "I just don't see any connection at all" ...because it's all there to see. It's all around us and we can't see it because we're not educated on it!

I haven't heard the one you posted but I have heard him on coast to coast (I even called in on one of them), and I just can't spent the hours to download over dial-up. And I just am not the slightest bit convinced.

A lot of what he talks about can be chalked up to the fact these "occult" symbols are simply very basic geometric designs. Basic geometric designs are what graphic artists use to make logos and other artworks.

Secondly his occult knowledge is just not very good. (Remember I'm an occultist, not a mason) so knowing that why should I think his knowledge of the masons is any better?

Another thing you should remember is he is not saying a single thing that "new" in the last year or some I have seen everything he talks about show up in here. It may be new to you but it's really kinda old hat. And really if you have heard it before why would someone want to download a big file like that (or the movies in you'r other posts)?

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1
I think most of what is on display here has been covered by David Icke in his Video's.

But it looks interesting none the less......and i'm bored at work.

Can you sort out the link to megaupload please - doesn't seem to work for me

If it has been shown on David Icke's video, I sure wasn't aware of it. It doesn't mean it lacks any credibility just because it's been "discussed" somewhere else.

David Icke might steer off in other directions in his subjects, but I find with Maxwell he stays on point with what he knows and goes at the heart of the problem.

What does the it say when you try to download? You have to wait 45 seconds until it says "Click to download".

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
Hummmm. do you see a bit of a double standard here? In your first post you said "Remember, don't comment until you've gone through the whole lecture!" yet your not willing to do the same for others? Frankly that is not being fair to the "other side".

These "others" that you speak of never ask to prove anything nor are they asking to debate whether freemasonry is GOOD either. And why would they? Can you direct me to a thread from a promason that says "This proves freemasonry is not evil!" I just haven't seen any interest on the "good side" of masonry.

When someone asks me why am I Anti-Mason, the short answer is, because I'm Anti-Secrecy. As I've said before, Secrecy has no place in our society, in no shape or form. It may sound minute, but it IS a big deal.

The next problem this causes is you end up with incorrect information. Take the 10 things about Crowley I think you can see that some of those things were true, some were embellishing the truth, and some were just plain old wrong. That's what happens if you don't go to the sources yourself. Another example is all the missquotes of Albert Pike that you see here, if you don't read the book you are never going to know the truth (whatever that may be)

Albert Pike = Mason. That's as much information as I need because he was a devout mason and a major influence on most, if not all the teachings and practices involved with Freemasonry.

I haven't heard the one you posted but I have heard him on coast to coast (I even called in on one of them), and I just can't spent the hours to download over dial-up. And I just am not the slightest bit convinced.

Okay, I'm not sure how much "information" you got over the program on C2C with Maxwell but the video that I'm presenting here was just released recently (April), and I think you will get a better picture where this is all going.

A lot of what he talks about can be chalked up to the fact these "occult" symbols are simply very basic geometric designs. Basic geometric designs are what graphic artists use to make logos and other artworks.

Sure, very basic geometric designs. I'll give you that. But realize that even these simpliest and non-threatening "designs" were used and CAN be used to deceive and destroy through belief systems and imposed agendas from the corrupt.

Secondly his occult knowledge is just not very good. (Remember I'm an occultist, not a mason) so knowing that why should I think his knowlaedge of the masons is any better?

If I'm not mistaken, his biography says he has studied the Occult pretty extensively. Among other things.

Another thing you should remember is he is not saying a single thing that "new" in the last year or some I have seen everything he talks about show up in here. It may be new to you but it's really kinda old hat. And really if you have heard it before why would someone want to download a big file like that (or the movies in you'r other posts)?

Most of it IS new to me because MOST of the information contained in this video focuses a lot on masonic designs and history. Old hat to you maybe, not to most.

What's the big file? 42mb? That's not big at all.

Which brings me to my next question: Why are you still on dial-up?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join