It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Proven! Secret Societies (Freemasonry) a major frontline on Worldwide Deception and NWO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:
df1

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyesOfTheFuture (unemployed writer/programmer)
Try tearing his facts, conclusions and claims apart, and perhaps someone will take you seriously.

After over a year on ATS I have yet to see even one anti-Mason present any facts, while I have seen a multitude of conclusions and claims. As I have stated on another thread, in a free society the burden of proof is on the accuser, not those being accused and that attempting to place the burden of proof on the accused is called a "witch hunt", though perhaps "Inquisition" would have been a better choice of words.

What religion did you say you were and how long have you been persecuting innocent people that don't believe as you do?

[edit on 21-8-2005 by df1]

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
the street layout connecting the White House with the Capitol was originally laid out by Masonic architect, L'Enfant in 1792, so that the streets formed the evil Goats Head of Mendes Pentagram encompassing the White House -- plus the Masonic Compass, Square, and Rule from the White House to the Capitol. These street layouts continue to this day. The Goats Head of Mendes Pentagram encompassing the White House troubled us the most, since it is a 5-pointed star; occultists believe the number 5 is the number for Death .

As we stated in this original article, the occultist believes that symbols reverberate with inherent power from the moment they are created, power that is made even more effective since only the Adepts of Satanic societies and covens know the truth. Furthermore, most spells are not started until the witch or wizard creates a Satanic symbol on the floor or the ground to use during the ceremony; symbols created on the ground are deemed most powerful.

And I'm wondering if you have ANY evidence to prove what you claim, as if you are either repeating what you read (like a parrot) somewhere else and repeating here on ATS without truly understanding what it is you are claiming or researching it fully, or simply looking at something that COULD BE and then assuming that IT IS while discrediting the tons and tons of facts and evidence that point to the contrary (likely).

Originally posted by eudaimonia
Expect masons to outrageously deny left and right when the words Satanism/Masonry are put together.

And why do you think that is? Let's forget about the fact that neither you, nor anyone else, can provide a solid connection between Freemasonry and satanism (whatever that is), nor between any of their symbols (except similarities which only a layman would confuse as being related). Can you show me that there is a serious, factual and provable connection between Freemasonry and whatever else you now claim? Do you have ANYTHING to show besides heresay and unprovable claims?

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Do you have ANYTHING to show besides heresay and unprovable claims?

Excuse me, but I don't think you had the chance in reading this:

eudaimonia.typepad.com...

This is my proof. These are the facts.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   

FACTS?!? You call THIS a "fact"? :

At the same time, Weishaupt ordered Illuminists to infiltrate into the Lodges of "Blue Masonry" and formed their own secret societies within all secret societies. Only Masons who proved themselves internationalists and those whose conduct proved they had defected from God were initiated into the Illuminati. Thenceforth; the conspirators donned the cloak of philanthropy and humanitarianism to conceal their revolutionary and subversive activities. In order to infiltrate into Masonic Lodges in Britain; Weishaupt invited John Robison over to Europe. Robison was a high-degree Mason in the "Scottish Rite." He was a professor of natural philosophy at Edinburgh University and Secretary of the Royal Society of Edinburgh. Robison did not fall for the lie that the objective of the Illuminati was to create a benevolent dictatorship; but he kept his reactions to himself so well that he was entrusted with a copy of Weishaupt's revised conspiracy for study and safekeeping

Now, please show me WHERE, in that quote, the speaker provides evidence or proof of this? He CLAIMS it as being a fact, but he never PROVES it to be. These are not "facts", so stop claiming them to be! They are nothing more than speculation, and no judgement can be made based on this information!

The entire link you posted follows this nonsensical and pointless format. You are a VERY gulluible person, you require absolutely no proof or evidence of ANY claims, as long as it makes a good story or adds more heresay to the wild speculations and claims upon which your agenda is based.

You completely REFUSE to critically analyze these claims and you simply take them at absolute face value. Is this what you call denying ignorance?!?

I'll ask you the same question once more: Do you have ANYTHING to show besides unprovable claims?!?

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   

*SNIP LINK*

Everyone has had a chance to read that link, you've used it to start two threads. I'm not sure what kind of "proof" you think a copy and paste of someone else’s (copyrighted?) work is, or how it equates to indisputable evidence. Perhaps you have ulterior motives, perhaps you derive some satisfaction by linking something with your name on it… It’s of no concern to me, but if you are expecting validation of your “points,” I believe you are sadly mistaken.

Fact Monkeys, not just for making my own proof anymore…

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   

FACTS?!? You call THIS a "fact"? :

At the same time, Weishaupt ordered Illuminists to infiltrate into the Lodges of "Blue Masonry" and formed their own secret societies within all secret societies. Only Masons who proved themselves internationalists and those whose conduct proved they had defected from God were initiated into the Illuminati. Thenceforth; the conspirators donned the cloak of philanthropy and humanitarianism to conceal their revolutionary and subversive activities. In order to infiltrate into Masonic Lodges in Britain; Weishaupt invited John Robison over to Europe. Robison was a high-degree Mason in the "Scottish Rite." He was a professor of natural philosophy at Edinburgh University and Secretary of the Royal Society of Edinburgh. Robison did not fall for the lie that the objective of the Illuminati was to create a benevolent dictatorship; but he kept his reactions to himself so well that he was entrusted with a copy of Weishaupt's revised conspiracy for study and safekeeping

Now, please show me WHERE, in that quote, the speaker provides evidence or proof of this? He CLAIMS it as being a fact, but he never PROVES it to be. These are not "facts", so stop claiming them to be! They are nothing more than speculation, and no judgement can be made based on this information!

The entire link you posted follows this nonsensical and pointless format. You are a VERY gulluible person, you require absolutely no proof or evidence of ANY claims, as long as it makes a good story or adds more heresay to the wild speculations and claims upon which your agenda is based.

You completely REFUSE to critically analyze these claims and you simply take them at absolute face value. Is this what you call denying ignorance?!?

I'll ask you the same question once more: Do you have ANYTHING to show besides unprovable claims?!?

READ THE ENTIRE TRANSCRIPT! DON'T JUST SNIP ONE PART AND THEN BITCH ABOUT IT.

There's a lot more to read than just that snipped paragraph.

Myron C. Fagan is CREDIBLE and IF you had actually READ the transcript you will FIND those facts.

Jesus, the speaker nor the message isn't Anti-Mason, again if you had READ the transcript you'll find out Freemasonry was Hijacked. It IS part of the conspiracy. Most Masons do not know this.

Who's Denying Ignorance????????

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   

READ THE ENTIRE TRANSCRIPT! DON'T JUST SNIP ONE PART AND THEN BITCH ABOUT IT.

There's a lot more to read than just that snipped paragraph.

Myron C. Fagan is CREDIBLE and IF you had actually READ the transcript you will FIND those facts.

Jesus, the speaker nor the message isn't Anti-Mason, again if you had READ the transcript you'll find out Freemasonry was Hijacked. It IS part of the conspiracy. Most Masons do not know this.

I DID read the entire thing, ding-dong! THERE IS NOT ONE OUNCE OF PROOF IN THE ENTIRE THING!!! You think that just because the author is "credible" that he should be believed regarding everything he says?!? That he is above demonstration of evidence?!?

And, also, I am VERY familiar with the theory that Freemasonry was "hijacked" by the Bavarian Illuminati. Were you aware that this nonsense was begun in the book ANGELS AND DEMONS?!? There has NEVER been ANY evidence put forward to demonstrate this, only that the Bavarian Illuminati was disbanded by internal bickering. I'd LOVE to see you PROVE otherwise, and not just post links to sites that do nothing but make unprovable claims.

Certainly not you.

[edit on 21-8-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I DID read the entire thing, ding-dong! THERE IS NOT ONE OUNCE OF PROOF IN THE ENTIRE THING!!! You think that just because the author is "credible" that he should be believed regarding everything he says?!? That he is above demonstration of evidence?!?

And, also, I am VERY familiar with the theory that Freemasonry was "hijacked" by the Bavarian Illuminati. Were you aware that this nonsense was begun in the book ANGELS AND DEMONS?!? There has NEVER been ANY evidence put forward to demonstrate this, only that the Bavarian Illuminati was disbanded by internal bickering. I'd LOVE to see you PROVE otherwise, and not just post links to sites that do nothing but make unprovable claims.

Certainly not you.

[edit on 21-8-2005 by sebatwerk]

ANGELS AND DEMONS? You think this is a joke? Fagan's speech was made in 1967, why do you bring up a freakin' novel from 2001?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
So you're saying Masons are trying to protect sex and money?

No, only that they are tyring to protect what is theirs and ONLY theirs, just like everyone else in this world does.

Just what is theirs and theirs only?

As an aside .......is Masonry legally exempt from sexual discrimination legislation?

If not I guess one day your going to have women wanting to join Freemasonry and not just the Eastern Star. I think its disgusting that in this equality day and age the masons are so draconian to be the one of the last basions of male dominance.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   

ANGELS AND DEMONS? You think this is a joke? Fagan's speech was made in 1967, why do you bring up a freakin' novel from 2001?

Whatever dude, is there any evidence to prove that this actually happened?

And don't just post a link to some conspiracy theorist saying so, PROVE IT.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
If not I guess one day your going to have women wanting to join Freemasonry and not just the Eastern Star. I think its disgusting that in this equality day and age the masons are so draconian to be the one of the last basions of male dominance.

Freemasonry is a FRATERNITY. Like thousands of fraternities that exist, Freemasonry is a private organization that can admit anybody it wants, and is not forced, by law, to admit women. If you disagree with a fraternity, then surely you disagree with every fraternity, as well as sorority, that exists in the world?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
You didn't answer the question... IS freemasonry exempt legally from sex discrimination laws?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I DID read the entire thing, ding-dong!

ROFLMAO!!!

You have voted sebatwerk for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

OMG that was priceless... My side hurts...

[edit on 8/22/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   

You didn't answer the question... IS freemasonry exempt legally from sex discrimination laws?

Yes, every private, non-profit organization is. And I DID answer your question:

Like thousands of fraternities that exist, Freemasonry is a private organization that can admit anybody it wants, and is not forced, by law, to admit women

[edit on 22-8-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

I DID read the entire thing, ding-dong!

ROFLMAO!!!

You have voted sebatwerk for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

OMG that was priceless... My side hurts...

The WATS once again being wasted.

You really like kissing up to seb, eh Axeman?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Only as much as I kiss up to him.

Or maybe he too thinks you're a ding-dong..?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Wasted? Naaaah. I use 'em when someone makes a post I really like. That's what they are for.

No, I just thought it was really, really funny. Really funny.

df1

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   

To my knowledge Freemasonry is not exempt from discrimination laws. The U.S. courts have ruled that other fraternal organizations, such as the eagles and the elks, can not exclude women. (sorry I dont have the links handy) So I would be more than surprised if the courts were to find Freemasonry exempt.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by df1

To my knowledge Freemasonry is not exempt from discrimination laws. The U.S. courts have ruled that other fraternal organizations, such as the eagles and the elks, can not exclude women. (sorry I dont have the links handy) So I would be more than surprised if the courts were to find Freemasonry exempt.

Untrue, and absolutely false. Non-profit organizations have no legal requirement whatsoever to admit someone they dont want to admit. Otherwise, I could join the Bohemian Club on grounds that they are discriminating me. That's nonsense. A private organization has every right to run it's org however it wants. That is WHY it is a private org.

If the Elks began admitting women, it was for some other reason. But a sexual discrimination suit would have done nothing.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by df1

Untrue, and absolutely false. Non-profit organizations have no legal requirement whatsoever to admit someone they dont want to admit. Otherwise, I could join the Bohemian Club on grounds that they are discriminating me. That's nonsense. A private organization has every right to run it's org however it wants. That is WHY it is a private org.

If the Elks began admitting women, it was for some other reason. But a sexual discrimination suit would have done nothing.

Now if it was an employer, I could see that, but a fraternity? Seems like it can let in (or keep out) whoever it wants.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join