It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Proven! Secret Societies (Freemasonry) a major frontline on Worldwide Deception and NWO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia

If it has been shown on David Icke's video, I sure wasn't aware of it. It doesn't mean it lacks any credibility just because it's been "discussed" somewhere else.

David Icke might steer off in other directions in his subjects, but I find with Maxwell he stays on point with what he knows and goes at the heart of the problem.

What does the it say when you try to download? You have to wait 45 seconds until it says "Click to download".

Yes I'm sure most of it is on Icke's video, infact i'm pretty sure I downloaded the video from this site, it was a big one about 500 meg or so? and i'm surprised you haven't seen it? But your right icke does go off track abit!

I've managed to get onto the site now (megaupload) thanks

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   

When someone asks me why am I Anti-Mason, the short answer is, because I'm Anti-Secrecy. As I've said before, Secrecy has no place in our society, in no shape or form.

If that's the case, please provide us with the following:

1. Your social security number.
2. Your drivers license number.
3. Full name.
4. Home address.
5. Home phone number.
6. Place of work.
7. All credit card account numbers.
8. The number of times you've had sexual intercourse, and with whom.
9. Bank account number (including routing number and next check number).

Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

When someone asks me why am I Anti-Mason, the short answer is, because I'm Anti-Secrecy. As I've said before, Secrecy has no place in our society, in no shape or form.

3. Full name.
4. Home address.
5. Home phone number.
6. Place of work.

Thanks in advance.

You forgot a few:

10. Political affiliation
11. A list of all the people you voted for in every election.
12. How much money you make.
13. Tax documentation for the past 7 years.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
14. Your sexual orientation
15. Your criminal record
16. Stuff you are alergic to
17. Every disease you've had
18. All passwords you use online

sorry, gotta go - keep em coming!

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   

3. Full name.
4. Home address.
5. Home phone number.
6. Place of work.

Thanks in advance.

So you're saying Masons are trying to protect sex and money?

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by duskboy
14. Your sexual orientation

Heterosexual.

15. Your criminal record

2 speeding tickets. One when I was 17, the other 4 years ago. I think what's more interesting is what people have done without getting caught.

16. Stuff you are alergic to

Dust. I was allergic for over 2 decades before finding out. Just got random sinus infections I thought, that felt a lot like a 2 week flu. Also stomach allergy to eggs and mayo.

17. Every disease you've had

Influenza, the common cold, mumps, sinus infections, heat stroke, pneumonia, syncope, and sedentary lethargitis. Okay, okay, I made that last one up, but ahhh the memories...

18. All passwords you use online

I would but policy asks me not to do it. Besides, you might try to pretend you're me.

sorry, gotta go - keep em coming!

Yeah! This is fun.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Yeah, but I forgot drugs and rock n roll.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by No1tovote4
10. Political affiliation

Republican, but thinking of changing my polling card to say "Christian" because I don't agree on all Republican issues.

11. A list of all the people you voted for in every election.

Cripes, I can't remember. Oh wait, George W. Bush, Ray Clatworthy, John Demm, er...there were a lot on the ballots. Does it really matter?

12. How much money you make.

About $41,000 per year, but due to recent corporate merger, may go to $0 by end of year. Wish me the best please.

13. Tax documentation for the past 7 years.

I didn't itemize or cheat, I let H&R Block do all the work. None of it is interesting, just says I'm middle-class.

This is fun! Like a personal interview.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Yeah, but I forgot drugs and rock n roll.

LOL! I appreciate ya. And hey, there's nothing wrong with sex (as long as it's kept between the married couple) and rock 'n roll.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   

About $41,000 per year, but due to recent corporate merger, may go to $0 by end of year. Wish me the best please.

Good luck. Another great American institution falls prey to the devouring jaws of the Asian Tiger*

(* do let me know if I'm being over-dramatic)

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

No, only that they are tyring to protect what is theirs and ONLY theirs, just like everyone else in this world does.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I'm replying here because obviously the pictures have been cut out completely, so if you're still interested in Maxwell's research download the audio and pictures that go along with the presentation:
[edited out ripped data - nygdan]

[edit on 18-8-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
So far, 2 pages into this thread, we have absolutly no discussion about the material, presentation, or pictures the original poster presented.

I'm all for being bias, I'm all for having an opinion, or belief..

But if you don't have anything to add to this thread, then simply hit your back button, and go look for a thread that arouses your interest. I just sifted through 2 pages of CRAP hoping to find some kind of DISCUSSION on a discussion board forum.

Sigh...

[edit on 8/17/2005 by QuietSoul]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
No one owns raw information, but a person does own the specific materials that they produce, such as audio and video tracks and photographs. Please don't link to copyrighted material without getting the permission of the copyright holders.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
www.cuttingedge.org...

www.cuttingedge.org...

the street layout connecting the White House with the Capitol was originally laid out by Masonic architect, L'Enfant in 1792, so that the streets formed the evil Goats Head of Mendes Pentagram encompassing the White House -- plus the Masonic Compass, Square, and Rule from the White House to the Capitol. These street layouts continue to this day. The Goats Head of Mendes Pentagram encompassing the White House troubled us the most, since it is a 5-pointed star; occultists believe the number 5 is the number for Death .

As we stated in this original article, the occultist believes that symbols reverberate with inherent power from the moment they are created, power that is made even more effective since only the Adepts of Satanic societies and covens know the truth. Furthermore, most spells are not started until the witch or wizard creates a Satanic symbol on the floor or the ground to use during the ceremony; symbols created on the ground are deemed most powerful.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
www.cuttingedge.org...

www.cuttingedge.org...

the street layout connecting the White House with the Capitol was originally laid out by Masonic architect, L'Enfant in 1792, so that the streets formed the evil Goats Head of Mendes Pentagram encompassing the White House -- plus the Masonic Compass, Square, and Rule from the White House to the Capitol. These street layouts continue to this day. The Goats Head of Mendes Pentagram encompassing the White House troubled us the most, since it is a 5-pointed star; occultists believe the number 5 is the number for Death .

As we stated in this original article, the occultist believes that symbols reverberate with inherent power from the moment they are created, power that is made even more effective since only the Adepts of Satanic societies and covens know the truth. Furthermore, most spells are not started until the witch or wizard creates a Satanic symbol on the floor or the ground to use during the ceremony; symbols created on the ground are deemed most powerful.

Not sure how you feel about all that, but I think it's one of those key points that proves something is TERRIBLY wrong here.

Expect masons to outrageously deny left and right when the words Satanism/Masonry are put together.

But thanks for that.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by eudaimonia]

df1

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
One should always consider thier source of information. The Cutting Edge has been debunked by Masons over and over. So I will save everybody a lot of typing by just providing this link.

On closer examination, one finds that 'The Cutting Edge' and its owner (a/k/a "Director"), David Bay, is in the 'elite' group of those who meet multiple criteria in Freemasonry-hating. His rants include religious intolerance coupled with a 'pitch' for his many tapes as well as a whole panoply of books, videos, and most anything else he can sell including a subscription so you can read his pearls of wisdom on his website.
Masons comment on The Cutting Edge

[edit on 18-8-2005 by df1]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Jordan Maxwell is not another David Icke or Alex Jones. This guy reeks credibility because he spent his LIFETIME studying it!

Jordan Maxwell brought and introduced David Icke to America and he regrets this very much.

You are on the right track with Jordan Maxwell (he is a pain in the butt for SS), but like he says:

Do your homework.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by df1
One should always consider thier source of information. The Cutting Edge has been debunked by Masons over and over. So I will save everybody a lot of typing by just providing this link.

On closer examination, one finds that 'The Cutting Edge' and its owner (a/k/a "Director"), David Bay, is in the 'elite' group of those who meet multiple criteria in Freemasonry-hating. His rants include religious intolerance coupled with a 'pitch' for his many tapes as well as a whole panoply of books, videos, and most anything else he can sell including a subscription so you can read his pearls of wisdom on his website.
Masons comment on The Cutting Edge

How is this relevant to what TrueLies pointed out?

The pictures speak for themselves, you can't interpret it any other way.

Unless you're telling me an upside down pentagram translates to something more...benevolent?

I'm not convinced how masonicinfo proves that EVERYTHING Bay says is a lie. All I read is that he's consumed by conspiracy theories and he's a christian selling books/tapes based on his research. Okay?! Just because you don't believe Bay doesn't mean all the research he's done is fabricated to meet his "conspiracy theory".

It is what it is. Deal with it.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by eudaimonia]

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by df1
One should always consider thier source of information. The Cutting Edge has been debunked by Masons over and over.

You provide info that he's been discredited by masons, which is a different cup of tea. Questioning of motives is not debunking, wherever did you get that idea? Try tearing his facts, conclusions and claims apart, and perhaps someone will take you seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join