It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first weapon against Alien Abduction-Be part of making it!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   
First of all, I want to give due credit to CloudlessKnight for coming up with the idea in the first place.

To catch people up who were not in on our past discussion, the grays use a Blue/white beam that paralyzes any living being it touches. They use it when abducting a person through windows or directly, and then enter your vehicle or house and take you out into their craft at their leisure. This is true in all abduction cases. So, lets find a way to break the effect of paralysis and beat them back with human intellect! It would sure be impressive to the aliens, and maybe they would respect us a bit more and ask permission before sticking probes into us.

As for an EMP to disrupt the paralysis beam, that is an extremely good idea, it’s our best defense in an alien abduction, because think about what would happen: they would enter your house, thinking you could not more. When they came to walk you out though, you could own them with weapons.

BUT in order to make such a working EMP to disrupt the effect, we would need to understand just what the alien's beam does to our body. It must stop the electric signals going from our brain down our spinal cord, basically shutting it off at the base of the skull, because you can still think just fine after the beam hits you correct? Maybe a large amount of electricity hitting the point at the base of the skull would jumpstart the electricity in your spine back to normal flow?

The purpose of this forum is for you all with brilliant minds to come up with the first human defense against alien abduction! This is a highly important thread and with thousands of minds at work, we just might be able to do it. The potential of the human mind is the one thing we have over them, because at times we are very creative and quick at solving problems, but at others very slow and stupid. That gives us the element of surprise with mental power.
PS Think out of the box, most solutions are not extremely complicated!

= Drake =

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   
well ur sayin that the aliens are using some type ov electricity beam or w/e so that u wont b able to move?? what about an antenna that will get this beam and send it to the ground??? or maybe a magnetic field that will throw the beam off??? (... i have no idea wut im talking about and i probly got it all wrong but oh well)

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   
How do you know we can still think when we are hit with the beam?

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I should for sure post a link for those who don't know about the zetan gray's beam technology. A man by the name of Paul_Richard made a website dedicated to the same cause that I dedicated this thread to: protecting ourselves from abduction.

Click this to go to his useful site

Also everyone might want to read the "Fight back?" thread under Aliens & UFOs section or Click Here

Lets get creative and find a solution, we have all the time in the world

I don't think Gray's are evil. Think about it in this way: the very fact that they return you to your home after probing you is proof that they are not totaly evil, why not just eject you into space, or eat ya?

PS lets ask paul the answer to your question, man. - he was hit with one of the white flood beams once. I think you can still think, because during sleep paralysis (which is basicly the same, a very bad feeling) you cant move anything but your eyes a little and your brain.

=drake=

[edit on 30-7-2005 by drakefist]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I think we should cover the central nervous centre with something that blocks a subtle EM field, opposite pole magnets might work, I doubt a tinfoil beanie would work here though

Good argument, but the best defense I figured is a weapon close by and doors closed and windows covered by thick curtains, ala Paul Richard.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
I think we should cover the central nervous centre with something that blocks a subtle EM field

... if i got this right then the beam stops the brains from sending msgs to the body by doing something with the spine... or hitting the back buttom part ov the brain to stop it right there... i think that the only way to block the beam is a magnetic field or a suit cuz the electricity or w/e can just hit ur head and get to that part ov the brain...
(just ignore me if i make no sense im just a dumb kid whos bored cuz schools out and cuz im surrounded with old ppl who have a problem with everything)

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by drakefist
The purpose of this forum is for you all with brilliant minds to come up with the first human defense against alien abduction!

The purpose of this forum is to Deny Ignorance. Please continue to do so.

At any rate, the T&C:

You will not also seek to rally the membership of the AboveTopSecret.com discussion board for any cause withouot prior written permission from the site owner.

You're welcome to discuss the alien beam, it's possible effects, and how it might work.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
You abuse your mod powers just because you can. You and anyone with a brain can see that if I had said thread in the place of "forum" in the quote you took of my writing you couldn’t have a problem. I was clearly talking about this thread and not the whole website, Amorymeltzer.

I read the T&C and you're telling me we cant come up with a way to break the beam's effects on the human body? What is wrong with coming up with an idea? If this is a problem ill just leave

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hehehe space beams of doom! I think that it's a cool idea but I have a crazy love for the Greys and I don't want to hamper in their research on us^^

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
has anyone ever heard of mirrors duh it bounces any light produced from anything back either at the target or any where else, plus since it is a light instead of a laser beam (like starwars) it will bounce back so voila.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   

You abuse your mod powers just because you can. You and anyone with a brain can see that if I had said thread in the place of "forum" in the quote you took of my writing you couldn’t have a problem. I was clearly talking about this thread and not the whole website, Amorymeltzer.

I read the T&C and you're telling me we cant come up with a way to break the beam's effects on the human body? What is wrong with coming up with an idea? If this is a problem ill just leave

May i please inturrupt Drake, amoryseltzer has a point don't use other peoples stuff and further more don't argue with the mods it ticks me off when people do that.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Drake,
You're "sources" and arguments make me laugh... I think I'm going to subscribe to all of your threads... I love it. Makes my nights here at work!

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I will assume that since this thread has not been locked that the subject matter itself is acceptable, however poorly it was phrased.

Drakefist...may I suggest that devices which generate intense electromagnetic fields may not be the wisest choice? I rather suspect that an em pulse will simply make it easier for them to manifest, rather than having any meaningfully adverse effects on their equipment.

EDIT:
>that they return you to your home after probing you is proof that
>they are not totaly evil, why not just eject you into space, or eat ya?

You don't "throw out" hens after collecting eggs from them. You put them back in the coop so they will make more nice eggs for you.

[edit on 31-7-2005 by LordBucket]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
LordBucket is right. An EMP is better than an EMF for defense.

I heard about someone on a television documentary making a workable electromagnetic pulse weapon out of spare parts that he found in a junkyard. He then used that EMP to cause an automobile engine to stall from a good distance away. The US military (and I assume others as well) already has workable EMP devices in their arsenal. Police are in the process of getting and using that technology in order to stop runaway vehicles.

Instead of trying to shield against the paralysis beams (which would be very difficult), perhaps it would be better to use an EMP on the device onboard the craft which causes the paralysis beams!

Thereby knocking out a key weapon and then enabling one to have a better opening to use a 45, shotgun, high caliber rifle, etc.

Furthermore, generating a strong EMP at the source of a paralysis beam could also disrupt the electromagnetic field (EMF) that surrounds the craft and possibly not only damage the beam devices but also the antigravity wave generators that the Zetans use for propulsion.

It makes no difference if the beam was emanating from a manned ship or a smaller probe; you only need to aim the EMP at the source of the beams. Even if that source is totally silent and cloaked (optically invisible), it would make no difference in effectiveness because Zetan spacecraft have no shielding capability -- only very strong metal alloys. To my knowledge, the paralysis beams themselves need to be optically visible in order for them to work correctly.

It is a dangerous venture to be sure, but yes, I do believe this strategy would work.

[edit on 31-7-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Amorymeltzer, you are still one of the youngest mods on this board and you might have misinterpited the ToC.

I don't think this is rallying members other than discussions, I don't anything will come actually out of this but theories.

Perhaps a second oppinion by another mod might be in order.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
many times the beings use light and sound that they use to come in to are homes. I knew this person that was being taken and he ask how could he stop them and i told him they would still come but i told him when he knew they were coming to shut his eyes and curl up in a ball and project a dull sound in his mind and they would not be able to take him. One night he came to me and said it worked his thoughts overpowerd theirs. It only works if you catch the abduction as it is starting to take place.prophetseeker.May the grace and peace be upon all those that are the Fathers

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I can understand why people would want to try and prevent the abductors from gaining control over them, but what would be the consequences? If they had a vested interest in you surely they would get to you no matter what you tried? I'm sure that the technology employed by these guys is far beyond our comprehension and would not be effected by an EMP, but of course I could be wrong.

I'm a little concerned by the mention of high calibre weapons though....is there a precedent or record of people retaliating with force? What were the consequences? I remember a long long time ago reading about a Mexican guy (I think, a little rusty thinking this far back) who actually clobbered a grey with a baseball bat. He gave it a proper battering if I remember correctly. I also remember the aliens from Kentucky...you know the case I'm talking about, where a family was trapped in a farmhouse by big-eared aliens. Shots were fired at them, but they sounded like they were hitting metal and the aliens simply floated to the ground and retreated for a while before resuming their march towards the house. Sorry for being vague, I've not been involved in the subject for some time. What I'm trying to say is I wouldn't be too keen on shooting at them.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

First of all, I want to give due credit to CloudlessKnight for coming up with the idea in the first place.

To catch people up who were not in on our past discussion, the grays use a Blue/white beam that paralyzes any living being it touches. They use it when abducting a person through windows or directly, and then enter your vehicle or house and take you out into their craft at their leisure. This is true in all abduction cases. So, lets find a way to break the effect of paralysis and beat them back with human intellect! It would sure be impressive to the aliens, and maybe they would respect us a bit more and ask permission before sticking probes into us.

As for an EMP to disrupt the paralysis beam, that is an extremely good idea, it’s our best defense in an alien abduction, because think about what would happen: they would enter your house, thinking you could not more. When they came to walk you out though, you could own them with weapons.

BUT in order to make such a working EMP to disrupt the effect, we would need to understand just what the alien's beam does to our body. It must stop the electric signals going from our brain down our spinal cord, basically shutting it off at the base of the skull, because you can still think just fine after the beam hits you correct? Maybe a large amount of electricity hitting the point at the base of the skull would jumpstart the electricity in your spine back to normal flow?

The purpose of this forum is for you all with brilliant minds to come up with the first human defense against alien abduction! This is a highly important thread and with thousands of minds at work, we just might be able to do it. The potential of the human mind is the one thing we have over them, because at times we are very creative and quick at solving problems, but at others very slow and stupid. That gives us the element of surprise with mental power.
PS Think out of the box, most solutions are not extremely complicated!

= Drake =

Dude,

don't you think you have a *slightly* unhealthy obsession with the gray's and abduction? You explain everything as if the information is unquestionably true.

One theory I have is that if the gray's did actually exist and were actively abducting people the world around, don't you think they'd stop after a while? They are supposed to be a highly intelligent race, so why would they waste their time on one after another? What would the next human have that the previous didn't?

One more thing, have you SEEN any of the self-claiming abductees?! Don't you think the gray's would abduct someone a little more intelligent?!

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This whole topic would be hilarious if it wasn't meant to be sincere by the threads author.

How about providing evidence for the "beam" in the first place before we go and make out "beam busting" ray guns.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Thousands of thousands of people claim to have been abducted. 19/20 of those talk about the blue and white beams which cause you to not be able to move at all. Then they pick the locks on you're house, walk through it and into your room. Pick you up and march you out, hows that funny again? when thousands of normal people from all over the world who don't know eachother all come up with details that are exactly the same it's usualy true. You can't lie well while you're hypmatized, either.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join