It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Masons. Good or Evil?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I have done some searching and i have found a website that has the exact quotation from the tape, about modern media and all that.

The Website address is www.angelfire.com/mi2/goto/wtc.html

Please take a visit and then fell free to critisize.

I myself think that it makes a lot of sense.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
That site is the biggest piece of fictional crap I've ever seen!!!

Freemasons have no such designs on world government; they don't even belong to the same political parties or religions! Discussions of politics and religion do not even take place within the lodge, as they can lead to harsh feels and discourse among the Brethren because each Brother has his own strong views and opinions on those matters.

Taken from www.angelfire.com...
In today’s society people are spending more and more time engaged with modern media, television, cinema, computer games, the internet, popular fiction and popular music are an integral part of our lives, yet these provide a vast expense on information which you are taking either consciously or subconsciously into your mind. Information on society ranging from ideals and morals and the difference between right and wrong to the way societies and economies should be structured is past before you every single day. These media play a significant role in providing the basis that determine an individuals view of the world and everything that exist, thus anyone group in control of this information placed on this media will in affect have the power to indoctrinate practically the entire populous of the world to their way of thinking and it is this fact the freemasons are exploiting.

That's a pretty nefarious plot for a FRATERNITY which is open to ALL men of ALL faith, creeds and colors and all one needs to do to join is ask. Don't you think that a group plotting such a thing would be a little more exclusive?

The masons are using the music industry in particular to condition people to their way of thinking either openly or subliminally. The methods they use very but the goal is the same, to pose their beliefs, their ideologies and their objectives on you in such a way you begin to think of them as your own. Evidence of their presence in popular entertainment is wide spread. Masonic involvement in the music industry is not a new thing held as one of histories great composers Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart a freemason himself composed a symphony which was an open display of freemasonry. The symphony is based on a story taken from ancient Egyptian mythology of Isis and Osris. The pagan rites of ancient Egyptian mythology form through the kabala of the fundamental aspects of freemasonry. It is from this same pagan origins of Egypt that the symbol of the one eye stems.

OK, so let me get this straight. Because Mozart composed a piece with openly Masonic themes, this has lead to the Masons OWNING the entire industry and brainwashing the youth of today???

Michael Jackson held today as the King of Pop regarded as the great entertainer of all time responsible for producing the best selling album in the world may not be known to be linked with the freemasons. However, the cover of the recent Dangerous album has some interesting features on it. The freemasonic symbol of the one eye can be found and also a picture of a watery lake behind which lay burning flames. It seems anyone entering into the water would really be entering into the fire. The cover also has on it a picture of a bald headed man well known to the ukhold crowd as Alexter Crowley, himself was a freemason who became a satanist and wrote the book The New law of Man which is stated it would one day replace the Quran as the law of man. Links between freemasonry and the occult do not end there. The products of the masonically controlled music industry are saddled with subliminal satanic messages.

I don't even know where to begin with this one. First of all, MJ is NOT a Mason. If the Masons WERE behind this, do you think they'd advertise it by putting on the front cover?!?!? I have no idea who Alexter Crowley is, but Aleister Crowley was NOT a recognized Mason.

www.angelfire.com...
It was headed by Antanis Santanini, the author of the Satanic Bible, which appears the teachings of this church may have became the integral belief of many famous personalities in the entertainment industry. From Rock groups to more main stream artist.

I'm no expert on Satanists and their book, but wasn't it Anton LaVey who wrote that piece of garbage?

www.angelfire.com...
Matt Groening the creator of one of the most popular cartoons series in television history, The Simpsons, is a self confessed antagonist. Matt Groening has openly said that he wanted to get his own political ideas across within his work, but he wanted to do this in such a way that people would find it easy to accept his ideas and the means he chose to this was a clever little cartoon called The Simpsons. So what exactly is the Simpsons teachings us and our children? These include disregard for authority, either parental and governmental, that bad manners and disobedience is the way to obtain status amongst people and that ignorance is trendy and cool were knowledge is unfashionable.

However, what is especially warring is the masonic undertones of one episode in particular. The episode in which the father figure of the family, Homer Simpson, becomes obsessed with a group called The Stone Cutters or should it be called the freemasons. Upon joining the group his fellow members find a birthmark on him . The mark that makes the rest of the group declare him to be the chosen one. “You are the chosen one who the sacred parchment prophesied would lead us to glory.” But with his new found honor and dignity he, Homer Simpson, fools himself into thinking that he is God. “I always wondered if there was a God and not I know there is, and its me.”

Dude...It's a cartoon, it's funny. If this show teaches ANYTHING it's don't be like Homer. My 8 year old thinks Homer is a buffoon.

www.angelfire.com...
Famous for his novel The Jungle Book, Rudyard Kipling another freemason wrote a book The Man who would be King, which was later made into a big budget Hollywood film starring the likes of Sean Connery, Michael Kane and Saed Jeffrey.

It's fiction, much like "National Treasure".

www.angelfire.com...
From the Muslim perspective, if not that of others the similitude that can be drawn from this story are very interesting. The Muslim scriptures called hadith contain many prophecies of Prophet Muhammad. In these it is prophesied that a man amiss the kafirs, which means infidels in Islam. He would be recognized by his one eye and would be made a world leader, claiming first to be King and later to being God and he will seem immortal until an appointed time.

I'm not sure the author of the site is qualified to give the Muslim perspective, he's been completely insane about the everything prior. I'll have to ask my Muslim Brothers about this one.

In short the ENTIRE page is premised around Freemasons being satanists who want to control the world and are doing it through the "Simpsons". I can honestly say a self professing satanist would probably not wish to join a Masonic lodge, and would probably not be well received. The author puts forward some the most idiotic crap as fact and then tries to prove it with album covers from Michael Jackson and Madonna. Case closed the author of that site mentally incompetent.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShanedaMojo
I have done some searching and i have found a website that has the exact quotation from the tape, about modern media and all that.

You think it makes a lot of sense?!? It's RIDICULOUS!!! Use your head! Does ANY of the things claimed in there make sense to you?!? There is PLENTY of accurate information on the Freemasons available on the web, you don't need to resort to biased, conspiracy websites to do your "research".

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   

wow that made so much sense right there.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
ive been researching free masons, and they are definitely bad. i've also heard a lot of things from people i know who have learned about them. they actually call lucifer a god, and in a book written by a mason, he talks about how people always say lucifer is related to being evil, yet he considers him a god of intelligence,etc. i think free masons try to maintain a level of secrecy and so we don't hear a lot of things about their satanic worship, but if you do a lot of in-depth research you will DEFINITELY find this. also there are different levels of freemasons, different ranks. so some people who consider themselves masonic might not even be in on the actual meaning.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ShanedaMojo

"" Free Masons. Good or Evil? ""

Free masons? Instead of Slave Masons?

or Freemasons? I'll assume the latter.

How about both? Yes, both good and evil!

They are like a family,right? Do not some families have black sheep?

That is but one way of looking at it and,

it is the hardest thing to understand about that club.

Another way to describe it, is to say, it is similar to the CIA,

where the members are on a need to know basis. And unless they are

on a project together, they don't know what the other members are doing either!

And yet another way of saying it would be to say, that the left hand

does not know every detail of what the right hand does at all times.

That is why many of them are here defending that which they know nothing of.

They feel unfairly persecuted because they have no knowledge of

any dastardly deeds or plots, save maybe, world government.

But they don't see that as a bad thing, they see that as a humanitarian move for the planet.

p.s., that angelfire site has got to be the worst one I've ever seen....sorry...

[edit on 5-6-2008 by toasted]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
In something the what the OP said earlier- how exactly doe backtracking work anyway. It's like listening to another language, something plaayed backwards, especialy played quietly backwards under another song apparently, even if you could hear it, you certainly couldnm't understand it. It's the same as listening to another language you don't understand, you aren't going to subconsiopusly get it.
Aside from that... where exactly do all of these ideas about "Higher ups" in Masonry come from. It seems to orginate from "I think' I believe', or it "Always seemss"or "Seems to me".
Meaning, a lot of gueswork and no evidence.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
well ive sat in on an instalation meeting many times been to a few functions seen what they work for habitat houses, shriners hospital, ect.

from what i have seen i would have to say that they are good, when the grandmaster is on stage in maryville TN doin a magic show there aint nothin bad about 'em

and if mass media had subliminal messages put there by free and accepted masons wouldn't everybody be masons

And finally my dads a four time master mason and he has tought me respect and took me to church so i dont see how masons can be satanic because you have to have faith in God if im not mistackin

sorry for spelling

[edit on 6/4/2008 by Reneau]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reneau
And finally my dads a four time master mason and he has tought me respect and took me to church so i dont see how masons can be satanic because you have to have faith in God if im not mistackin

Do you mean a four time Worshipful Master?

I am glad to see that he instilled the positive qualities in you, it is the hallmark of a Mason to always act uprightly.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
How exactly doe backtracking work anyway.

Do the following experiment, before reading my next post.

Follow each instruction, and say each answer out loud before reading any further... It is important that you answer the second question by saying the answer out loud.

Spell the word "POTS" out loud. (ie. P - O - T - S)

What do you do when you get to a green traffic light?

Now read my next post for the explanation...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Which answer did you give to the test above?

I am almost certain that as the answer to the second question, you said 'stop'. Right?

Of course, one would normally go at a green traffic light, not stop, but since your mind has reversed the word 'stop,' it has overpowered your ability to think logically and say go, which is the correct answer.

[edit on 5/6/2008 by Saurus]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
...and that's how backtracking works.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Er... first, no I thought "go." actually. That confused me until I got to your second post.
Secondly, that's while i'm actively thinking about it, anyway. The difference being that if I were listening to something by Bob Dylan and listening to the lyrics, I'm not going to be paying attention to anything other than the vocals and music.
So while that trick may work on other folks, still, how does sound buried under many other sounds affect you?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Yes that is what I ment thanks for the correction

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hello All, My gosh, so much noise No doubt the free masons know about area 51, who shot Kennedy, and where Bush's Brain is kept !!!! Or perhaps it is a group of guys , that for what ever reason seem to think that all men are equel and brothers !!! They may even try to make themselves better human beings. If that is the case, then they do not drink blood and can look and see themselves in mirrors ! So the real danger is that they might make churches look bad

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I cant help but to be confused concerning the Freemasons. I have a casset tape that shows how evil the Freemasons are, but when i went to certain websites on the net it seems to be the most caring and fun society ever. Help me on this one.

Those that point a finger at a group or person and call it/them "evil" is more evil then the one's being pointed at. Beware! Isn't satan known as the great accuser? Strange people run about accusing others of being like satan. Isn't it? Is that Irony?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Fellow hasn't been online for the better part of three years, this thread was bumped by AnonATS. Better off waiting for his/her post to appear, most of this stuff is pretty dated.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Ideally Messageboards are a good idea for learning and interaction. That is if they were used for that. Rather these days they are also used for socialzation. This requires an eximining of the "older" threads. Oh well!

Still a very valid point I think I made.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

No worries, I think you made a point as well, I'm just sayin', don't expect much of a reply.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I mean, dont get me wrong friend, it just seems hard to believe that such a great society would not take any glory for their doings if they were that good you know?

Why keep it all a secret?........

If you do good only for praise.....ultimately what are you?

humility......it's a lost value....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join