It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Mayhem

page: 1

join
share:
OM

posted on Sep, 13 2002 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Sitting around talking about the govt and corp cover ups and scams is a waste of time. We need to act not talk.
Visit my site and sign on to become part of something that will make history.
members.optusnet.com.au...

posted on Sep, 13 2002 @ 02:25 AM
link   
We do need to act and not talk, but terrorism does not bring change. Should action be taken against the corruption in America then it must be in the form of a well organized, well educated group of individuals who are willing to attempt to peacfully bring about change- pamphlets, editorials, protests, rallies, voting, or even campaigning. Violence should always be a last resort.

...not to mention you're ripping off Fight Club... is Chuck Palahunik getting royalties?

posted on Sep, 13 2002 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Why the $4? I think this is just a money making scam.

Youre full of #.

posted on Sep, 13 2002 @ 06:49 AM
link   
man that's almost as funny as my idea to sell official t-shirts at london's anti-capitalist marches.

- qo.

posted on Sep, 13 2002 @ 10:48 AM
link   
e-hem.
who's idea?

posted on Sep, 13 2002 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Oups...I don't find my CC. Sorry, another time may be...Oh no, wait...

Hey Lupe, can u pay for me ? I'll send you back your money when I'll find one of my so many CC.

OM

posted on Sep, 13 2002 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Operation Mayhem is not about terrorism. Or a money making scam. Its about people from all over the world, from all walks of life coming together as an organized unit. It is only through large numbers can we overcome our slavery.
Yes it is based on fight club but only in name. Operation Mayhem has a much more complex set of objectives than the fight club in the movie. The $4 is to help build the administrative structure of Operation Mayhem and it will also go toward the purchase of a sports stadium and 747 (free travel for members). Do you own a credit card? Do you have a loan from a bank? Do you work for a boss or company? If you said yes to any of these things you are a slave. Slavery was never abolished just legitimized. Before you castigate and deride something try asking questions, investigate then when you know the facts you can give an informed opinion.

posted on Sep, 13 2002 @ 09:22 PM
link   
if you are trying to make $$$...

but if not...
Where do i sign

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Jesus, pretty optmistic to buy a sports stadium and a passenger jet with a pile of $4 donations.

Incidentally, how are you going to pay the upkeep on both of those things? That is going to be massive also.

Or are you going to rent it out when you arent using it to fund the fuel/maintenance/electricity/etc etc?

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by OM
1) Do you own a credit card?
2) Do you have a loan from a bank?
3) Do you work for a boss or company? If

you said yes to any of these things you are a slave.

1) Nope....I've 3.
2) Not at all. I don't buy to credit, never. And when I received my CC bill, I pay it all.
And I'm using them only when I've go to another country.
3)I'm my own boss.

Glory glory....I'm not a slave....Guys, I'm the freeman!

Anyway, what's the price for a 747 ? Hu ?

40 millions $ ? Less ? More ?

40 millions = 10 millions subscribers, just for the plane.

And Kano has right, how will you pay the rest ? Maintenance, pilots appointments, fuel..... Be serious please.

OM

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The bulk of the money will come from other sources not the $4 donations. A 747 or large airbus can be purchased used for approx $25mil. Maintainence can be covered by leasing out the aircraft for about 2 months of the year plus other sources.
I know it sounds far out but i have detailed plans that can make this a reality and the jet and stadium are just the beginning.
Its all about a large number of people coming together as one. A group of people acting as a unit are greater than the sum of their individual parts.

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by OM

Its all about a large number of people coming together as one. A group of people acting as a unit are greater than the sum of their individual parts.

I'm agree with you on this part.
The first batallion where I was had this slogan : " United We Conquer ".

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 12:37 PM
link   
So, in leasing the plane (for a profit), you are embracing the capitalistic society which you are sworn to oppose?

Incidentally, who is stupid enough to pay a years upkeep on a passenger jet just for 2 months worth of use?

Lets hear some of these magic 'other sources' before this thread is locked. We do not embrace people trying to scam board members.

BTW guys, check out the rest of her site:

This site is kept running by contributions from people like you.

If you would like to make a contribution no matter how

large or small to help keep the positive vibrations flowing

please feel free to send a cheque or money order

in any currency to:

PO Box 98

Macarthur Square NSW 2560

Australia.

Really quite a piss weak effort there, and what is it with all the frickin weirdos in the eastern states? You all turning into collingwood supporters?

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I think this is SPAM and we should delete it!

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 01:25 PM
link   
----------Beginning Transmission-------------

----------Cosmic Top Secret Level-------------

Nobody can beat Kano

Yep, close this topic.

----------End of transmission-------------------

top topics

join