It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Underground Bombing 'Exercises' Took Place at Same Time as Real Attack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The exact same times and exact same locations?
This is too improbable to be accepted as coincidence.

This sounds like the supposed FBI 'sting' in 93 to blow up the WTC where the FBI gives the target real explosives and not phony ones.

You should keep in mind that these government agencies as well as private security firms make their money & budgets only when the public becomes scared enough to use them.

The belief/fear of terrorism fuels a huge highly profitable security industry, as well as war profiteers such as Haliburton and others.

edit:
The chill running up and down his spine is the excitement of all that money they are going to make.
*Ka Ching*
*Ka Ching*

[edit on 10-7-2005 by slank]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This is an interesting article regarding Peter Power. news.bbc.co.uk...

Regarding the interview, the audio file certainly sounds authentic. So the next question would be, is Peter Power trustworthy?

Rit

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
This article comes from an unreliable source.

If BBC ran an interview, where is it.

I personally beleive that the London attacks were staged by MI-6. Was all a hollywood stage act. FAKE.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoganCale
This is an interesting article regarding Peter Power. news.bbc.co.uk...

Regarding the interview, the audio file certainly sounds authentic. So the next question would be, is Peter Power trustworthy?

facinating find!
this guy appears to be involved in everything

Rit

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
A civilian who seen the smoke and darkness that was created to deceive him from his own government.

Relevance of that article having anything to do with this thread?

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rit
A civilian who seen the smoke and darkness that was created to deceive him from his own government.

Relevance of that article having anything to do with this thread?

did you read the original story?

Rit

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Yeah he was a cop who fell asleep on the job, woke up to find the train was getting smoky. People wanted out and he helped them.

How does this prove the attacks were real? Or has anything to do with terror drill exercises like the topic of this thread...

[edit on 10-7-2005 by Rit]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
its the same guy. Peter Power, who did the interview on drills

Rit

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
People who don't like alex jones please try and prove him wrong just once and I will never go to his site again. He is by far the most credible source I trust nowadays. Seeing as most of the media distorts the truth anyways to fit their own biased views. (FOX, CNN)

911 a road to tyranny is by far one of the best documentries I have seen.

I think we can easily prove this story as fake.

Alex Jones is not a reliable source. The guy is a loon.

He is like a tabloid for conspiracies.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The PrisonPlanet link has an MP3 file of the interview. There are people who say they heard it on BBC. I would like to see it on the BBC site before I completely believe it, but I believe it fairly well so far.

Rit

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Hey I heard Washington DC was nuked by aliens. Think it was on BBC Radio.

And I have a MP3 I made with my Windows Sound Recorder with two people talking about Mrs. Kennedy was a mobster spy and offed her husband from the seat over.

Your gullable.

Alex Jones has no sources. And noone to verify those sources, like BBC or the British people.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I found some footage of the story as it aired on the 7th of July,

CLICK HERE for the video

Seems they were running a drill just lke the story says.

Rit

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Who was the guy who was being interviewed?

What news channel was this being aired on?

Do they have an article in the form of text on a website?

This video looks like typical British Intelligence blabber. How conveinant you had a video. *rolls eyes*

Or its just affirming the British people that they are competant, to put faith in the people they are doing things about the problems. But even coincidences can happen I suppose and they really did have a meeting that same day about terrorist preparedness.

Either way doesnt prove either for or against any kind of conspiracy.

[edit on 11-7-2005 by Rit]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Rit the story is true if you watch the video, so there is no denying it. And regarding your remarks of Alex Jones being a "loon" Have you ever checked out any of his documentries?

Furthest thing from being a "loon" He is as authentic as they come buddy. Please research before you run your mouth. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 04:57 AM
link   
yes alex jones IS very credible

i keep on thinking "wheres the evidence!?"
and alex keeps dishing it out

he is by far one of the most credible conspiracy theorists there is
he sticks with documents; news broadcasts
face to face interviews, using video to record data

he makes excellant points and backs them up with plenty of credible information and opinions of very credible people

dont take my word for it; go look into it first hand
spend a day digging into it and u will discover Alex Jones is 'da man!"
lol

i usually dont buy into most conspiracy theories; but this is becoming conspiracy Fact and i cannot deny it
the documentation is there; the sources; credible witnesses; video evidence , etc etc
its There

and to hear about the "drills" going on
and to see multiple verifications of this information from multiple sources
really makes things EXTREMELY FISHY

when the bombing happened i said to my gf out of exitement
"Thats your Intelligence agencys at work keeping u scared!"

and it looks like i wasnt just ranting after all
perhaps my fears are coming true ....

if u actually research , and dig into all this stuff
and spend a few dozen hours reading into it and following leads

you will definatly see that its all too obvious

our own intelligence agencys are pulling this stuff off
and its messy too

they leave evidence everywhere
Literally Everywhere ... even on Mainstream news
yup
nobodys perfect
it gets messy

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Yeah he's amazingly credible. I'm so glad that he was able to point out that the website with the Al Qaeda claim was tied to the Bush family.
Of course it turned out to be the owner of the server at the isp was friends with someone who knew the lady that is Bush's former sister in law or something like that. Really credible there.

Again, there was an exercise going on, but what KIND of exercise. Was it computer, paper, mirror sites, or where they actually AT the stations.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Not even David Icke states there was stating "exercises" were taking place at the same time

Alex Jones is just a business man, who likes to make money of events like 9/11

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
People who don't like alex jones please try and prove him wrong just once and I will never go to his site again. He is by far the most credible source I trust nowadays. Seeing as most of the media distorts the truth anyways to fit their own biased views. (FOX, CNN)

911 a road to tyranny is by far one of the best documentries I have seen.

Actually, he distorted the story about the incident at MSU last year, after the final four game. The police were way out of line, a couple students (soem not of MSU) were as well. However, it in no way was a precursor to some police state, as he claimed.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   
lol

i meant when he shows a video it isnt doctored u know

his Conclusions are his opinions and i dont exactly agree with him on all those; as they are opinions and he does get paranoid often

i dont disagree with ur assessments; i just meant that Alex uses legit sources to create his conspiracy theorys

what i mean is he isnt sitting around doctoring CNN pages to use

his opinion is only as credible as Any One elses

but as far as ive seen ; unless one of you wanna produce it.
that he doesnt doctor his 'sources'

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Back to Peter Power. Concerning his formal credibility:

www.visorconsultants.com...

www.wcdm.org...

www.workplacelaw.net...

www.emergency-management.net...

www.henrystewart.com...

www.balgps.org.uk...

But there is so much about this that is so beyond coincidence I can't really express it.

news.bbc.co.uk...

I happened to have beside me half my police uniform - for some reason I was taking it home - so I put this on.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Some of Power's writings:

www.globalcontinuity.com...

www.ccep.ca...

For example, can you always be certain that you know a crisis is unfolding?

The key is to recognise a crisis when it happens, rather than pretend that it will not exist. That is why training is important for people likely to make crucial decisions in rapid time - especially when the consequences might effect you directly.

This takes us into the especially fascinating area of Crisis Management which has become one of the most important services (understanding / learning / coaching) that my company regularly supplies to organizations ranging from the 7th largest in the USA, to the Departments of UK Government (after the events of 11 September 2001, even more so).

The key to this is to approach any crisis as an abrupt audit, rather than the end of the world. Moreover, to also approach this in the knowledge that you will be in the media spotlight and as a result the market will revalue you - up or down. Many companies have undoubtedly risen to this sudden challenge and have as a result, actually gained in value and market share, while others collapsed at the first hurdle.

After every crisis there surfaces in the press some obscure intelligence report or analyst purporting to have predicted it, only to have been foolishly ignored by the policy makers. What these claims omit to mention is that when warnings become too routine they lose all significance: when reports are not called specially to the attention of the leadership they are lost in the bureaucratic background noise." Henry Kissinger. 1971

Sometimes when we are saturated with information even the most strident warning cries are not always heard, or if they are, they are not understood.

It has been said that a crisis is virtue's opportunity, as well as being a rather unscheduled and sudden test of corporate integrity. Recent research at Oxford University (Rory Knight / Deborah Pretty 1997) has, for the first time, accurately demonstrated that a crisis, well handled, should result in increased share value in the mid to long term - normally after trading day 50 following an incident.

This suggests that the incident is in fact less important than your ability to deal with it. These events become, therefore, abrupt organisational audits that will re-value the organisation as either sinking or swimming.

When analysed, many crises are not sudden and can actually become catalysts for successful restructuring. Opportunities to demonstrate virtue, integrity and resilience, can be productive assuming, that is, your response has been tested in advance and is flexible and designed for crisis limitation, rather than assuming total disaster.

www.henrystewart.com...

Protecting and enhancing Reputation, Image and Brand
- Responding proactively
- Moving all this out of the box marked ‘grudge’ purchase

Testing and exercising - the value of preparing in advance
- Rehearsing in advance rather than realising problems too late
- Carrying out your own test, using good examples

The role of Facilities in preventing chaos in a crisis
- How to adopt, adapt and implement the true rule of an FM
- Why FMs are often able to think at the speed of the crisis as opposed to the speed of the organisation

www.survive.com...

All this does beg the question about our attitude towards risk and especially terrorism (and did you see the 'Dirty Bomb' drama on BBC a few days ago?). Are we right to move comparatively slowly and be reactive rather than pro-active? Should we abandon ancient custom and tradition mixed with a bit of luck and retrospective nostalgia in favour of a modern and more vigilant response? Perhaps it’s time to pause and reflect on two comments made years apart, but very relevant today. Thomas Jefferson (3rd President of the USA) believed that “the price of freedom was eternal vigilance”. The IRA after the 1984 Brighton bomb stated, “we only have to be lucky once. You have to be lucky all the time”………

www.experts.com...

The strange series of coincidences has led to Mr. Powers being validated in virtually every theory he has been teaching....and also, once again, being there to face the crisis head on - and prove himself in the area of his expertise.

It's downright freaky.

[edit on 7-11-2005 by Valhall]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join