It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS a Conspiracy!?!?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
I think l could live without ATS.I doubt the same could be said for you.

You are about to find out.
One more quote from you....
tick...tick...tick...

My favorite thing in the whole world is when people thumb their noses at the rules of the board. You'd think they created the board themselves! Gee, if they were the creator, you'd think they'd have given themselves the super-hero "anti-ban" power!

[edit on 8-7-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Originally posted by weirdo
I think l could live without ATS.I doubt the same could be said for you.

You are about to find out.
One more quote from you....
tick...tick...tick...

So you gonna ban me for useing excessive quoting.Its a sorry day that a super mod has to be draged into this.I am using the quotes in responses that l write.I write granted not every word for word but my response is relevent to the paragraph that is inserted.If my excessive quoting is a problem a U2U would be appropriate explaining that this is not necessary,l would then explain that l think it is.If common ground cannot be found then sure further action could be used,but in all areas that l write you will see that l don`t quote irregular.Please check you records for the amount of warnings l have had for excessive quoting before Majic got involved and since.Maybe you will see that your childish respose is inappropriate.

P.S l have access to multiple IPS and systems so ban away l already am a member several times.

My favorite thing in the whole world is when people thumb their noses at the rules of the board. You'd think they created the board themselves! Gee, if they were the creator, you'd think they'd have given themselves the super-hero "anti-ban" power!

This comment really shows that you are capable of power abuse.Well news flash being a Mod even a super mod with a self impossed super power Avatar is not in anyway or form power.You may have Majic looking up to you but really grow up.Apart from the excessive quoting which as the U2U stats is a slap on the wrist l haven`t broken any rules, but my other personna may well or maybe not the future will tell.

P.s.

[edit on 8-7-2005 by weirdo]

[edit on 8-7-2005 by weirdo]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
You have shown that you have little to no regard for the rules and regs of this community. You have been told about huge quotes, and you claim that the whole quote is pertinent. I know better as I've looked at your post history.

TOCK!

AS far as your other personas, they'll be weeded as they violate. What? You think I took this job just for the free donuts and coffee? You'll not get under my skin, I assure you.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
This board is one of the best and is ran too efficiently for it to be done by the government.

]

[edit on 9-7-2005 by goose]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Its not hard to set up a website fueled by the good intentions of others WITHOUT having any good intentions of its own.

For example, this forum helps to make people accept certain consensus realities. It also serves to drive home the point of Opposing Ideologies, that there are 'in reality' always two sides fighting against each other, as opposed to the view that both sides have been 'played' repeatedly against each other.

Next, you only have to look at the supposed organization of the board, with its Class system of 'respected, trustworthy' members, and the rest, who are still trying to 'deny their ignorance' //which in this case means taking the word of the 'forum veterans'.

The paradigm this site is stuck in is well-hidden, which is why it deserves credit.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Turning On A Paradigm

Originally posted by akilles
The paradigm this site is stuck in is well-hidden, which is why it deserves credit.

Such a paradigm can only be sustained if members abandon skepticism.

Since the ATS culture emphasizes skepticism, it is directly at odds with the climate mind control programs need in order to take hold and flourish.

I recommend accepting nothing at face value, including ATS.

That doesn't mean ATS has a hidden, sinister agenda, but whether it does or not, everyone is better off making up their own minds, and not taking mental marching orders from others.

My opinion. Yours may vary.

In fact, it better.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Theirs some interesting conspiracies here

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a lil off topic but a man known as Dan Winter whom was onto alot of great discoveries recently had his web domain taken away or at least cant be viewed from American ISP's as well the david icke forum was taken down for a few days as of late to so im wondering how much of this is actually being moderated and what people are posting we might not be getting a chance to see

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Maybeeeee...but there'd be no point, not really.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join