It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS a Conspiracy!?!?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Well great job at catching others at their mistakes but now what is your view of the posted thread ?

Dallas

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
If I may ask...
Is there any kind of screening of people before they become ATS staff? There hasn't been any infiltrations right?

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I assure you, anyone with the class and historical mindset to use Eddy as his avatar is on my list of posters to watch!

Welcome aboard our happy little international insane asylum!

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Haha thanks for the compiment TC. id do the post watch thing to you too but...i have no idea how haha.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Well, I'm asking you if that is really the way it works or can others use other knowledges to be of promise to this net?

Dallas

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Well great job at catching others at their mistakes but now what is your view of the posted thread ?

My serious relpy would be WELL DUH!.....its a conspiracy site on the net, and this would be a ~PRIME~ place to watch for wako's, crazies, or people who actually KNOW something that they should not in the views of BIG BROTHER

You really want a place to hide?
Then do not try 'hiding' on a conspiracy related site.......I mean really

Thats my 2 cents...........

And believe me, you get plenty of chances to find MY mistakes, I made them ALL the time cuz I am far from perfect

Notice EVERYTHING I do is edited cuz I cant SPLELL WERF BEENZ!

[edit on 6-7-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

My serious relpy would be WELL DUH!.....its a conspiracy site on the net, and this would be a ~PRIME~ place to watch for wako's, crazies, or people who actually KNOW something that they should not in the views of BIG BROTHER

O.K. got your position. But allow me to reply in saying - I Hide from nothing or nobody. Your comments are distorting and demeaning and so far not related to the subject matter.

And if you represent ATS in anyform perhaps you may have mis-read the application?

Dallas

[edit on 6-7-2005 by Dallas]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Spelling Bee

Now that I'm a fat-cat Councilor who shows up on ATS in a chauffeur-driven limo and lights my Cuban cigars with flaming $100 bills, I've had a chance to peek behind the scenes into the twisting bowels of ATS.

The food in the staff cafeteria is pretty good, but the squash court is a little beat-up and the games in the video arcade are the worst -- not the cool antique ones or the awesome new ones, but surplus machines from the late '80s when they tended to... well... suck (AIDS Protester Mario? Dance Instructor Kong? Gimme a break!).

On the bright side, all the soda machines are free -- just push a button and presto! And they even have Arizona Iced Tea, but only in cans.

I'm a little miffed about having to wear a tie on Pantsless Fridays, but I've adjusted. I wear a bow tie, and it really fits the politician motif, so I'm cool with it.

What about the CIA? Don't worry friend. I can, with a broad diamond-toothed smile, declare that there's none of that going on around here.

NSA or Zeta Reticuloids, on the other hand... well, let's just say that I'm not at liberty to comment on that.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

And believe me, you get plenty of chances to find MY mistakes, I made them ALL the time cuz I am far from perfect

Notice EVERYTHING I do is edited cuz I cant SPLELL WERF BEENZ!

If people in the know wanted to hide sure this wouldn`t be the place.This site is monitored to find people that don`t want to hide but want an unregulated(by which l mean a place that info can be put before being caught.It can take time for the admin to remove items before people see them) Goin to the mainstream media guarantees that you wouldn`t get your info out.Who knows David Shaller(ex MI6 Whistle blower) could be a member.Both British and American Govts pay large very large sums of money to people to keep quiet.But like you and me if your boss really upsets you or does something you have a hard time with you would want to get some pay back.

Its more probable that govt runs this site than Area 51 being full of Aliens.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Do you get free health care that covers psyhcological councilling.

Irrelevant and huge quote removed from irrelevant post.

[edit on 8-7-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Good point... i actually read it many times to get it... But i hardly think that CIA is watching us... Ok, it would be cool (to be watched) but i don't think that they care... what could we do to them... Nothing... And we all know that hackers are always one step ahed of the "cops" so if somebody who is good with computer would do somekind of a conspiracypost... He could easily lead his Ip through another server... And SWAT (wich can't move abroad, wich means that all not american users are safe) couldn't move around the world... Nice points but they aren't fall proof...

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Nonono. ATS isn't a conspiracy. Now go back to posting about your ghosts and aliens. Oh uh.. could you stop posting about area 51 though, it doesn't exist but uh.. yeah it would just be for the better.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Why Hillary Should Be President

Originally posted by weirdo

Obviously not!

If I had free psychological counseling, would I post like this?

On the bright side, I do get free moderator counseling that includes tips on how to avoid gratuitous full-post quoting (nudge nudge, wink wink).

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The food is pretty good, with the exception of Ramen Noodle Thursdays…I know they’re cheap, but man!

The squash court is a little beat up, but that’s only because we usually use it for Jedi lightsaber training.

Hey, we mods are old farts. We like our video games with a joystick and one, maybe two buttons…none of that hold this button while moving the stick in a semi-circle, and also pressing this button with your nose crap.

The mod soda machines are filled with beer

The reason for the tie on Pantsless Fridays is because we want to have SOME decorum… A long tie kinda hides the bits and pieces…something a BOW TIE doesn’t quite do!

Hey! Icksnay on the NSA! Just because we have large black eyes, stand about 4 feet tall, and have grayish scaly skin, doesn’t mean we don’t put our jumpsuits on one farthna at a time like you all do…

Actually, we do get free mental care, but it’s from Dr. Horacid, so you know, you get what you pay for….

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Why Hillary Should Be President

Obviously not!

If I had free psychological counseling, would I post like this?

On the bright side, I do get free moderator counseling that includes tips on how to avoid gratuitous full-post quoting (nudge nudge, wink wink).

Do you think l care for the loss of 20 points or being banned.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Letter Of The LAW

Do you think l care for the loss of 20 points or being banned.

Two words: Judge Crowne

Donna say I dinna warn ye.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I think l could live without ATS.I doubt the same could be said for you.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Actually, we do get free mental care, but it’s from Dr. Horacid, so you know, you get what you pay for….

OMG...did ya have to mention the Doc? I miss his rabid slavering henous commentary so much...

*wipes tear from eye*

Now...to get back to analizing ATS content for my next report to the King of the World...

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Information Retention

Originally posted by masqua
Now...to get back to analizing ATS content for my next report to the King of the World...

I'm not sure how it could become any more anal than it already is.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
IMO this site has agents working on it, they come in a various forms and some are very SUBTLE.

IMO some hold places on the various staff positions, and some play at being regular posters.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join