It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS a Conspiracy!?!?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
First off I would like to go on the record saying I completley love this site and I am in no way trying to worry people into not posting. But have you ever stopped and thought "What if i really am onto somthing Top Secret and Classified?"

We all know that the American Government (which I love) can practically do what ever it feels is necessary to protect its citizens, which includes keeping certain information secret. I am sure that the largest site for public discussion on Governmental Conspiracies and Scandals is closely being watch everyday by our organizations such as the CIA. Now I admit we are all still here and well, but that could just be because most of the theories and conspiracies we all come up with are "BS".

Whos to say that if somone does come across knowledge completely true, that could hurt America in some way if more people knew about it, that the CIA wouldn't just hack this site, get your IP Address and show up at your door with a SWAT Team ready to make your entire existance disappear.

Which leads me to believe that most threads on Gov. Conspiracies must not be true. If they were true, and as incriminating as some sound to be, I'm sure we all would not hear from the author of the thread anytime in the near future of the post. It sure does make you think doesn't it.

[edit on 5-7-2005 by Maiden Mayhem]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Great point. I would like to suggest that if you NewPost dissapears and cannot be found - you yell loudly on anothers' post breifly.

Let's keep track of our posts that are removed without public mention as to why.

I have not noticed this as happended but all the same to all posters lets watch and report should no reason for a post dissapearnace occur..

Dallas

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The MOSSAD who came especially to visit me were promptly deported with much fuss and ado, and their keeper cannot re-enter the country as there is a warrant for his arrest.

My cordial invitation for afternoon tea to the local representatives of the CIA remains open. I will make it Long Island Tea if it really takes that kind of incentive.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well all I can say about the CIA is

We have R.A.T.S

[edit on 5/7/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
ATS a conspiracy?
Hmm, not sure, but you can always talk to this young fella:
ATS Conspiracy - Yes That's Right!

Probably could find a few more, if needed.
Seems that a few think ATS is one huge conspiracy.
Mystifies me.....

seekerof

[edit on 5-7-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Wow!
I am stunned, no one has EVER thought that ATS may be a conspiracy before. This is TOTALLY NEW information.
Why hasn't this topic been debated here in the past?

Is that why someone forwarded this strange picture?

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Masked Avatar, it is my considered opinion that you should be arrested for attempting to destabilize the U.S. government.
The CIA is so incompetent now that it arrogantly flaunts its stupidity, and you are wanting to give them BOOZE!!
You should be shot!

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

We have R.A.T.S.

Everything you write in R.A.T.S. has to be sent over the internet and could be intercepted enroute.

Also, what would prevent anyone that monitored this site from posting, collecting points and joining R.A.T.S.? Is ATS doing background checks? Probably not......

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
As well I suggest to Byrd that he may this thread a repeat too. Byrd may also find alot of other threads mega-repeats. However there might be a different vision to the threat. So Byrd would that mean ATS slleu down alike threads based on a title or content or just when it fits in with what is felt as same?

Dallas

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
NC, your work never fails to get laughter out of me

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

As well I suggest to Byrd that he may this thread a repeat too. Byrd may also find alot of other threads mega-repeats. However there might be a different vision to the threat. So Byrd would that mean ATS slleu down alike threads based on a title or content or just when it fits in with what is felt as same?

Dallas

I SMELL a CONSPIRACY by DALLAS!!! insinuating BYRD made this post when clearly SHE did not???????

It was made by Maiden Mayhem and that is not BYRD......why drag BYRD into this mess? you calling the FBI or sumpin now?? I say YOUR causing a conspiray WITHIN a conspiracy site!!!
" ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK(TRG* lapses into strange Martian talk)ACK ACK ACK BYRD ACK not BYRD ACK"

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
Everything you write in R.A.T.S. has to be sent over the internet and could be intercepted enroute.

Also, what would prevent anyone that monitored this site from posting, collecting points and joining R.A.T.S.? Is ATS doing background checks? Probably not......

uhm like I was kidding
this idea comes up every few months..I would be more concerned with how (they) can remotely turn on peoples web-cams

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
OK the truth is coming out.
It is plainly obvious that Dallas was drunk when making this post. This would have occured as a result from being given booze from Masked Avatar!!!!
Therefore Dallas MUST be a CIA plant!
The conspiracy is REAL!!!
TC is right!!

Originally posted by Dallas

Dallas

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
OK the truth is coming out.
It is plainly obvious that Dallas was drunk when making this post. This would have occured as a result from being given booze from Masked Avatar!!!!
Therefore Dallas MUST be a CIA plant!
The conspiracy is REAL!!!
TC is right!

"ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK!"

TRG* runs around wif NetChiken like our heads cut off!

"The SKY is falling! the SKY is falling! ACK ACK ACK!"

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
NC, your work never fails to get laughter out of me

Netchicken missed his calling in life. Instead of living in paradise he should be here in NY or LA writing comedy for some sit-com.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I have always felt honored to have Netty as my CIA errrrrr ATS boss.
He does the group proud.

seekerof

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I think this is the nicest government run conspiracy board on the net! How about a group hug agents err members.

[edit on 5-7-2005 by Netchicken]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Thanks guys for replying to my first thread
i cant wait to read more about what you guys have to say on the subject later

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Yuk ! Certainly I mis-posted but if your interested in catching me, suggest you give effort to catching me on the facts and not typos. And no, I'm neither 'drunk' or high just made a mistake on the mis-post.

OK?

Dallas

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
No Conspiracy just a mistake. Thanks for pointing me out before you make an error too.

-laugh-
Dallas

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join