It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if the nwo offered you a place on the inside would you?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
would you prefer to live as a 'free' perso, with lots of power but brought only by coruption?

or would you prefer to fight on, and try to live a free life in a just way?

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Why would you want to join a evil organization? Do you know what these people want to do to us? They are like Nazi's but with more technology which makes them the most dangerous ever in this world.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JerryFletcher
Why would you want to join a evil organization?

Please document a case of NWO "evil." For that matter, document the existence of the NWO.

Do you know what these people want to do to us?

No, do tell. Really.

They are like Nazi's but with more technology which makes them the most dangerous ever in this world.

Please compare and contrast the NWO to the Nazi party, both historical, and in it's current day permutations.

Thanks.

p.s. Isn’t Jerry Fletcher supposed to be “dead?”

[edit on 7/6/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
is there a health plan ? do we get perks like free lear jets ?

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'll join if they give me lost of money, so i can buy a mansion and a bently.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
i wouldnt want to be a slave...

So i would join them to protect my family and friends

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
There's a lot of IFs involved in this, but basically, yes, if there -were- an NWO, and they really did have all the power, and the choice was to be part of the power, or part of the slaving masses, do you really think there'd be any question? Evil or not, it's better to be king.

I'd take the position just so I could work my way up and become World Dictator as God (and the NWO) intended.

JAK

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
i wouldnt want to be a slave...

So i would join them to protect my family and friends

That is a fantastic answer.

The New World Order Forum Subject Matter Expert suggests that there is no avioding our manifest destiny, our ultimate fate is to live in slavery.

That's the sprirt!
Rotfl! Sorry Infinite I couldn't resist, too funny!

As for me, well seeing as there is no hope I'll join and first things first give them the details of every anti-authoritarian ATS member... which I think covers most of you.

Anything to stop them hitting my beautiful face.

Jak

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAKAnything to stop them hitting my beautiful face.

As long as JAK's face isn't used for propaganda posters yes I would join....*ducks*

I would proberly join, I look at it this way, on the inside we'd have some form of control, on the outside we are mere pawns in the game that is NWO life...

[edit on 7-6-2005 by UK Wizard]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I think a Bentley, C6 Corvette and a 23 bedroom house with inside/outside swimming pool, lots of really cool clothes, hot tub, groovy entertainment room, autographed pictures of the three stooges, part ownership of a tobacco company, part ownership of the Happy Cow Cheese factory, and lots of access to Bosco and milk, would buy my membership. Oh.. And my own Xing Yi instructor.

Actually, everyone else seems to see the nefarious hand of the NWO behind, virtually, every action that occurs on the political/cultural stage now-a-days. I, on the other hand, see what is happening as natural sociocultural evolution.

But just to be on the safe side ... If the NWO wants my talents and skills, the above is my price. Oh... And a fancy flat in Picadilly. (I love London in the Summer)

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
yeah, my main problem with the nWo is that they didn't recruit me.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Yeah, they didn't recruit me either, but that doesn't mean I can't stop trying to get in there.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Join the New World Order today:

We offer a competitive salery; top rate health care plans and free dental. We offer you slaves and your selecting of young women (even boys if that's what tickles your fancy, yes Priests are clearly welcome), inside knowledge on what is really going on and mid-night dances where we worship Demons.
You'll get to travel all around the world, meeting Presidents, Dictators and leading CEO's.

Now what's the catch?
What do we want in return?

Well no catch - once you're inside there's just no chance of leaving. Just ask JFK.
And what do we want? Nothing more then your soul!

So join the New World Order today - after all it's Tuesday night and tonight we have our ritual sacrifice of a virgin uon the heath before we retire for the evening and enjoy some cheese and crackers in front of a Monty Phyton Special. (P.S. We funded these films.
)

And have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
Anything to stop them hitting my beautiful face.

Jak

Do You even have one?

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium

We offer a competitive salery; top rate health care plans and free dental. We offer you slaves and your selecting of young women (even boys if that's what tickles your fancy, yes Priests are clearly welcome), inside knowledge on what is really going on and mid-night dances where we worship Demons.

You have voted Odium for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Great Post! Very Clever!

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
It's funny because when the NWO finally arrives and does a take over many people will sell their souls and betray their friends and families. This just sickens me how most of you are willing to do that and join evil people who will be brought down to justice.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
One thing to remember...

Most people in Germany who, during the war, joined the Nazi party, had NO idea of the evils it's members were doing. They didn't know about the camps, etc. for the most part.

I suspect that if the NWO is a real thing, that we too, (as a public) will glance over the odd thing out here or there, and not see the big picture until it's too late. You can lead the sheep to water, but you can't make them drink, especially if there's already water in their bowl at home.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
One thing to remember...

Most people in Germany who, during the war, joined the Nazi party, had NO idea of the evils it's members were doing. They didn't know about the camps, etc. for the most part.

I suspect that if the NWO is a real thing, that we too, (as a public) will glance over the odd thing out here or there, and not see the big picture until it's too late. You can lead the sheep to water, but you can't make them drink, especially if there's already water in their bowl at home.

Yea i understand but people on these boards know about the NWO and for them to say they will join out of fear just makes me sick. If people who know about the NWO and how evil they are and still join i hope they go to hell.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I already work for the NWO. Really, and so do you, if you work for someone else. Think about it, most likely your job is in some way benifiting the ones at the top, one way or another via the corparate scheme of things. If you use federal reserve notes you are aiding the NWO, and, already a slave to it.

So to me the question is just a little too late

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006

Originally posted by Odium

You have voted Odium for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Great Post! Very Clever!

Thank you, I do my bit for Society as a whole.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join