It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mini-Profile Color Chart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Recently there has been a lot of confusion from members attempting to change the color scheme of their ATS mini-profile. When you purchase a “Custom mini-profile background color” or “Custom mini-profile text color” from the ATS store you will be asked to enter the six digit color code that digitally represents the color you would like. Before you purchase one of these things please find a color below and make note of its six digit code so you can successfully complete the purchase.

*the colors above represent a sampling of the thousands of shaded available*

[edit on 1/11/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Wow, what a nice chart kinglizard! I'm sure this will help many people who are unfamiliar with the hexadecimal RGB Internet color codes.

[edit on 5/26/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
yeah, I just did a web search for the chart when I started customizing my screen name, what do you think of my back ground, goes along rather well with my avatar which kinglizard was good enough to resize for me, THANKs by way (again, lol) but this should be a lot more helpful, coudn't this thread be added to the zed's handbook or whatever it's called.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oblivions void
coudn't this thread be added to the zed's handbook or whatever it's called.

It is now!

Added just today (as well as made into a sticky thread). Just have a look for the NEW on the Handbook.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Good idea KL

Looks great Oblivions void

Youd could also give this background color a shot when you get a chance - D0BD93

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Another very fine piece of work from you. Way to go.

He listed, Enron, all the basic triplets on html. Those colors are standard and are the basics for html coloring.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
thanks enron

gotta give that a try when I save up some more points lol

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
*bump* for someone....

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
this helped me so much...

thanks kinglizard...

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I cannot tha nk you enough for this chart Kinglizard

I use this chart at least three times every month

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I should have read this thread before I bought one, I wanted Black and somehow got this orange/yellowe thing, I will have to accumulate more points just to change my color again.

[edit on 2-9-2007 by Amelie]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Thanks very much kinglizard, This is what I needed to finish my desired look....The only thing left is for me to find out how they put there ATS logo on there.......................?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Have I cornerd the Yellow-Goldish custom mini-profile background color market on ATS?

I feel so unique....

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Scramjet76]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I just purchased the background image for black but my avatar background is still the same and ATS point deducted

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

I think that in order for your new color background to show up in the background of your avitar, you would need to make the background of your avatar itself transparent first.

Just a thought.....

[edit on 1/23/2010 by wonlove43]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
I just purchased the background image for black but my avatar background is still the same and ATS point deducted

Well I see a black background with your Panda avatar so I'm not sure what the problem is.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d201ef0638ae.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

edit on 15-10-2022 by godsovein because: (no reason given)

top topics

join