It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange image at AREA 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
www.defensetech.org...

Looks weird. Pretty sure it's used for bombing, but who knows......

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

But the lack of an identifiable golf course is highly suspicious for a supposed USAF facility."

this is indeed puzzling to say the least....

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm sure the DOD (Department of Defense) just loves the fact that these pictures of Area 51 are floating around the internet, considering they didn't release them. I bet they already know about this picture I just posted with the technology they have...

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Maybe thats area51's symbol? another base had the star of david near it with

a circle around it....

[edit on 27-4-2005 by C0le]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
You mean kinda like the base's 'logo'? That might be one possible theory. I see a pyramid with circles in it. It must mean something.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
[edit on 27-4-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I just dragged around that area, and you can find lots of unusual areas, and groups of buildings.

Just NNW of the site, you find lots of the old nuke test areas... they appear to only be a few miles away. (kinda dangerous isn't it?)
also, if you go S-SW about 3 frames from the base, you come to the nuke waste burning trenches... the bad thing is that in that area, the wind blows E-NE... so on the nuke burning days, they were fogging the base personel. (how considerate) these are the trenches that "don't exist" according to the lawsuit against the government by the people from the base that doesn't exist...

secrets and black bases are understandable in todays world, but that is not an excuse to violate laws on nuclear waste disposal methods or put the population at risk in any way

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yes it was a shame that innocent Area 51 workers died a horrible death due to toxic waste fumes.

If you notice, some pictures of bombing areas you can tell that they've been bombed. In that picture of a large triangle with circles in it I see no evidence of bombing. Strange indeed.

[edit on 27-4-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If your talking about the triangle with inner circles I think they are bogus.
Nothing lines up to the earth.

Dallas

[edit on 27-4-2005 by Dallas]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
If your talking about the triangle with inner circles I think they are bogus.
Nothing lines up to the earth.

Dallas

[edit on 27-4-2005 by Dallas]

Zoom in, look you can see changes that go with the shape of the terrain.

maps.google.com...,+-116.848060&spn=0.015621,0.022058&t=k&hl=en

If thats fake so is every road near area 51 which looks the same save for the shapes...

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
that looks like a high alltitude dumb bomb target

jra

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilntShdw
that looks like a high alltitude dumb bomb target

I would have to agree. It would seem to make sense. I don't think a secret base is going to carve it's logo (if it has one) into the ground. It's a secret base for testing advanced aircraft. A bombing target is the most logical explanation.

Here's some interesting things craved into the desert at this AFB. I think it's Nellis, not sure though. maps.google.ca...,-117.866650&spn=0.049353,0.074329&t=k&hl=en

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
i bet it's just a land mark or something like that, something for pilots to say " to the triangle and back" that way people don't know what they are talking about. it may be a compass of some sort too. i posted about that a little while ago and that's the answers i got

Velvet

loq

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
seems like a bomb droping target for shure.
but it wouldent suprise me if it was sumthing more than that.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Its the symbol of the area that the stargate dials into..

omg yes...

[edit on 3-5-2005 by C0le]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The star of David that was mentioned is the style of Soviet SAM sites. Radar is in the middle with missiles on their launchers in the outside points.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
The star of David that was mentioned is the style of Soviet SAM sites. Radar is in the middle with missiles on their launchers in the outside points.

Go to: www.globalsecurity.org...

The Star of David is a Russian SA-2 Missle system.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Yup, there you go. Probably a testing range for when they aqquired some.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
www2.gwu.edu...
www2.gwu.edu...
www.bobfreitag.net...

Yeah appears to be that.. the sam site that is..

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
It's a target sign. There are specialized languages in any science, so must be one for military purposes. This is my guess, at least!

top topics

join