It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Cuomo, who pushed vaccine shots on CNN, admits Moderna vaccine destroyed his health

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: lincolnriley
I don't give a # if he was 'tricked' he made himself part of the trick, and just like everyone who called me a granny killer during that time, I hope they all reap what they sowed...#in self righteous sheep scum.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I think the most unbelievable part of the whole pandemic fiasco was how easily so many people just trusted the multi billion dollar big pharma companies.

It's not like they had a stellar track record before 2020..

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: network dude
I don't think you all understand. There are posters right here on this site, who had all the shots and boosters are are still fine. So that negates any injuries anyone else may have. You really need to get a grasp on this.

I've run into that a lot as well. People who got all the shots and didn't have side effects, and they all act that since they are okay now, that anyone else who had side effects or even died is somehow a fantasy that should be ignored, and they do ignore it as if it didn't happen. Even my own 90 year old Dad said "Hmm, I'm fine" was his only response when told about people who aren't, or died.

The funniest part about that is, during the pandemic, any story you told them about someone who didn't get the shot and never got covid was dismissed as "anecdotal."

If you weren't publishing your experiences in a peer reviewed, double blind study, yadda yadda, it could be dismissed as meaningless.

Then they turn around and tell their personal anecdotal experiences as if they are proof that everyone else had the same experience.

And they don't even recognize the logical disconnect because they're incapable of rational thought. They're just repeating # they heard from someone else and thought sounded clever.

Yes, "The Science". Don't trust any data without a peer-reviewed, double-blind study that has been widely accepted. Don't come up with an observation and then a theory to explain it without following up with the proper research and scientific studies, otherwise, it's just more lunacy. You must fully trust and blindly follow "the science" or you're a dangerous nutter spreading harmful misinformation if you question anything you are told.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
a reply to: Anunak

And this is the current problem. None of us can be experts in everything, so you have to eventually rely on "experts". So who do you trust?

Exactly.

A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with multiple watches is never sure.

I trusted myself, common sense, and my mistrust of big pharma and it went pretty well for me.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

And this is the current problem. None of us can be experts in everything, so you have to eventually rely on "experts". So who do you trust?

Exactly.

A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with multiple watches is never sure.

Correct but people can read and can take advise from many different sources other than relying in the official narrative. That's the actual problem, lack of reading and lack in access to information and a mindset where medical experts are regarded as God type features.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

Exactly.

I trusted myself, common sense, and my mistrust of big pharma and it went pretty well for me.

Good guide!
Common sense is missing in our days.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Also, Astra Zenica has finally admitted their vax causes blood clots and have withdrawn it globally.

“The vaccine had only been in use for a few months before reports emerged of unusual blood clots.”

news.sky.com...

ETA won’t let me flag this thread for some reason 🤷🏼‍♂️

Also Sam Harris released a short vid PROMOTING the vax yesterday, and I’ve tried over a dozen times to mention the news about AstraZenica, and every single post was removed. Funny that!

edit on 8-5-2024 by NoviceStoic4 because: (no reason given)

(post by williamluke removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoviceStoic4
Also, Astra Zenica has finally admitted their vax causes blood clots and have withdrawn it globally.

“The vaccine had only been in use for a few months before reports emerged of unusual blood clots.”

news.sky.com...

Also Sam Harris released a short vid PROMOTING the vax yesterday, and I’ve tried over a dozen times to mention the news about AstraZenica, and every single post was removed. Funny that!

Thread on Astrazeneka can be found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The irony is these Astrazeneka vaccines were taken out of the market in the UK, the country of origin! It speaks volumes in the safety and effectiveness of these products.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I don't think you all understand. There are posters right here on this site, who had all the shots and boosters are are still fine. So that negates any injuries anyone else may have. You really need to get a grasp on this.

You seen my last post??
Time for you to wake up buddy 😬

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Most likely this is just another fake deal attempting to recover lost viewers and popularity. He's always been a liar and phony. Watch for the possibility of his "issues" to be proven wrong on purpose to "prove" TheVAX is actually "safe". 😀

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anunak

originally posted by: NoviceStoic4

news.sky.com...

Thread on Astrazeneka can be found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The irony is these Astrazeneka vaccines were taken out of the market in the UK, the country of origin! It speaks volumes in the safety and effectiveness of these products.

Thanks for this, I couldn’t find the previous thread when looking. Yes it fires speak huge volumes and glad there’s a thread already 👍🏼

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

In other words, a crapshoot. My point exactly. I had a conversation with my medical provider when the vacs became available. It's an OD practice, not MD, if it matters. I told him no way in Hell I was taking an mRNA vax. He thought I was unnecessarily concerned, but respected my decision. Under duress (yes, I'm married) I did take one dose of the J&J. I did end up with a mild (IMO) case of COVID per a clinical test (which again I took under the same duress) and the worst thing about it was losing sense of smell and taste for a few months. Bottom line, I wish there was an authority I could trust, but now more than ever, there isn't. And if there was, it wouldn't be any entity with a financial stake in the advice.

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."

~Upton Sinclair

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   
What I see happening is a controlled coverup and end to the discussion, exhonerating all involved, just like 9/11.

There will be an official inquiry that will determine while the vaccine may have caused some harm in an insignificant number of people, all intentions were for the greater good aiming to save as many people as possible. Case closed-forever.

The MSM hive mind will eat it up like candy and draw it like a gun on any future questioning of mRNA vaccine technology.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   

a reply to: zosimov

In other words, a crapshoot. My point exactly. I had a conversation with my medical provider when the vacs became available. It's an OD practice, not MD, if it matters. I told him no way in Hell I was taking an mRNA vax. He thought I was unnecessarily concerned, but respected my decision. Under duress (yes, I'm married) I did take one dose of the J&J. I did end up with a mild (IMO) case of COVID per a clinical test (which again I took under the same duress) and the worst thing about it was losing sense of smell and taste for a few months. Bottom line, I wish there was an authority I could trust, but now more than ever, there isn't. And if there was, it wouldn't be any entity with a financial stake in the advice.

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."

~Upton Sinclair

When I saw a narrative which included a range of false claims and false dilemmas as well as false accusations and threats against citizens then I realised there is something very wrong with the campaign. On the other hand my academic knowledge allows me to make informed decisions but even if wasn't academically qualified the threats against regular folks and the push of propaganda and lies in the media was more than enough for me to say no. I have a zero vax policy.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

you folks need to let go. just imagine if all this internet bull# had already existed in the 80s, when we kids were vaccinated against all sorts of things in school without being asked - ats would have imploded. where are the millions of vaccine deaths? i don't know anyone with post-vaccine problems but many who had to struggle with covid for a long time (including deaths among acquaintances). there is no question that vaccinations can have side effects, in rare cases even lead to death, but this has been known since (fortunately) vaccinations have existed.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Most likely the barely-working Chris Cuomo wants $5 million from Moderna to shut his mouth. He wants "hush" money.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

you folks need to let go. just imagine if all this internet bull# had already existed in the 80s, when we kids were vaccinated against all sorts of things in school without being asked - ats would have imploded. where are the millions of vaccine deaths? i don't know anyone with post-vaccine problems but many who had to struggle with covid for a long time (including deaths among acquaintances). there is no question that vaccinations can have side effects, in rare cases even lead to death, but this has been known since (fortunately) vaccinations have existed.

In the 80s we had AIDS that was sold as the number one killer of humanity. Predictions were moved based upon irrational fear that populations will be decimated in the future and people will be dropping like flies. It thankfully never materialised and the medical community failed big time. It was the first signs something had changed in the world where medical terror took over science for the benefit of politicians and pharmaceuticals.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Typical in withy these people, don't look into anything deeper than surface level and yell about it.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: malte86

Please define “Vaccine”.

I think you’re missing the point.

Or ignoring what the discussion has been around the MNRA therapeutic over that last few months and years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join