It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Just Paid Off Murdered NYPD Cop, Jonathan Diller, Family's Mortgage

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

But you have to have some strong hate in your heart to belittle someone for this. It's very dark comedy. Funny on a totally sad level. Hate on.

Still ignoring the fact that OP is completely made up, I see. I'm not belittling Trump, in this case, I'm belittling OP for lying.

And can you post your proof that he didn't make the contribution?

lol, by that logic I could just claim it was actually Biden who made a contribution… can you post proof it’s not true?

EXACTLY, and still you don't seem to grasp the irony.

No I think it’s you who doesn’t grasp the irony. There is not even one hint of evidence that Trump made any kind of donation at all, yet people are still posting as if it were established fact.

No, people are talking like it may have happened. There is no proof that it did. There is also no proof that it didn't. And the larger 800 pound gorilla in the room is that weather he did or did not, doesn't make a # to anyone, yet you clutch those pearls and reeeeeeeeeeeee about something you can't prove one way or the other, while chastising others for doing the EXACT same thing.

Yea, it's me who doesn't get it.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: RazorV66

Seems Compassionate Acts of Kindness do not go down well with Some of the so called Human Beings on the Far Left... A Sad Reality Today .......

Liberals save their compassion for illegal aliens and children who are taken from their parents for gender reassignment surgery.

Priorities man

Don't forget illegals who murder college girls.

They get apologized to for having been called "illegal." The humanity! He was called what he is. Someone call the ICJ! This is literally genocide!
edit on 29-3-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
He'll stay broke, too, until he can sell his DWAC stocks – which have, incidentally, already lost all the value they gained after the deal ratification announcement last week.

It hasn't lost back the gains.

Instead of getting mad at me for showing you the truth, here's an idea for you:

Get mad at whoever lied to you and told you it had lost back all the gains.

Get mad at yourself for believing this lie without checking, even though it was so easy to check a 10 year old could have done it.

Ask yourself: If they lied to you and you swallowed a lie this simple and easily checked, how many other false things do you believe?

Finally, ask yourself: Why do they have to lie to you about things like this?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Seems Compassionate Acts of Kindness do not go down well with Some of the so called Human Beings on the Far Left... A Sad Reality Today .......

True or not it opens up a level of awareness that the left has been truly F'ing up for many years. The question is, why was this guy on the street in the first place? Just like when an illegal kills someone the left is like "Oh people are killed all the time." They just do not get it, do they?

If not true, the left should start a GoFundMe and pay it off because of their mass failures and voting for those failures over and over.

Don't make me laugh.

I bet there's a fundraiser to cover the bail for the scum that killed the cop though.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Justoneman
Keeping you at 100% with how many of these you have gotten right on ATS...

a reply to: CarlLaFong

Donald Trump paid off the Diller family's mortgage through a large donation to the Tunnels to Towers Foundation.

Nah. I'm calling BS, 100%, on this.

Can't find it on anything on this outside of Rumble. Not even the pro-Trump NY Post is making such a claim.

All of them.

I am sure you think that for all the money...

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

But you have to have some strong hate in your heart to belittle someone for this. It's very dark comedy. Funny on a totally sad level. Hate on.

Still ignoring the fact that OP is completely made up, I see. I'm not belittling Trump, in this case, I'm belittling OP for lying.

And can you post your proof that he didn't make the contribution?

lol, by that logic I could just claim it was actually Biden who made a contribution… can you post proof it’s not true?

EXACTLY, and still you don't seem to grasp the irony.

No I think it’s you who doesn’t grasp the irony. There is not even one hint of evidence that Trump made any kind of donation at all, yet people are still posting as if it were established fact.

Oh, the irony of having to watch this mess of irony you have started swimming it. PLEASE, we love the Liberal tears so much at this point. Why? because the Progressive/Liberal/Commie lies have been sooooo exposed.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   
If we end up with another Trump administration, I hope it is not about 'payback'. This country needs to get busy with healing the devide, not retribution 🙄a reply to: WeMustCare

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: vance2
If we end up with another Trump administration, I hope it is not about 'payback'. This country needs to get busy with healing the devide, not retribution 🙄a reply to: WeMustCare

I agree.
We've already had way too much payback from democrats getting back at Trump and republicans for beating Hillary Clinton.

It was supposed to be her time...and the mean-tweeting, orange man stopped her.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: vance2

Actually healing the divide is going to be payback. It's the resistance you need to be more worried about. 😀

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
David Portnoy from Barstoll Sports also raised 1.5 million.
Go Fund Me has over 500k.
I contribute each year to Tunnels so I am glad my donation went somewhere to help.
We should all be glad the officers family will be taken care of.

We should be talking about crime and police ambush not Trump. What is wrong with some of you?

For this thread, I could see it. He gives a lot.

Link

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

There are so many out there that have nothing good to say about current admin, so they decide to trash the last admin no matter if they are correct or not.

TDS is real, whether they want to believe it or not. He lives rent free in so many peoples minds, it really makes you wonder why they don't put the effort they use to trash Trump to do something more productive with their lives.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

The TDS strong with this one.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

The OPs link clearly states that Trump made a donation to The Tunnels to Towers foundation to help pay off their mortgage.

No it doesn't. LOL

Some randon guy on Rumble says "The story is"... and "We believe"...

On the other hand, Dave Portnoy raised $1.5 million from selling T-Shirts. How much was the Dillard's mortgage, anyway?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Do not know but I helped pay for it? Did you?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I'm sure you paid more of it than Trump did. I just hope he didn't leave the funeral home with a great big security bill because he dropped by for a photo-op!

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I'm sure you paid more of it than Trump did. I just hope he didn't leave the funeral home with a great big security bill because he dropped by for a photo-op!

no doubt. It would have been much better if he just had some rich assholes come by to fleece out of cash for his campaign. Who really cares about a dead cop anyhow. amirite

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I remember a story from before He was even President that he was late to a meeting or something and had a flat tire and someone stopped a changed it for him and he paid off his mortgage as thanks .

Not sure where I heard it or if it's true but it's the kinda of thing he does I guess .

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

You're reading the chart wrong or you don't understand when the announcement was. It was last Friday.

Peaked on Tuesday. Lost all those gains by today.

edit on 29/3/24 by Astyanax because:

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

no doubt. It would have been much better if he just had some rich assholes come by to fleece out of cash for his campaign. Who really cares about a dead cop anyhow. amirite

Leave it to Trump to politicize the death of cop and use his Wake as a campaign stop!

Not to mention a conveniently planted, unverified story that he paid off the widow's mortgage, even though the charitable foundation already had it coved.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

How was that photo op Joe got last night with Bill the Molester, Islam Obama and Lizzo?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join