It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Just Paid Off Murdered NYPD Cop, Jonathan Diller, Family's Mortgage

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 05:22 AM
link   
And then everyone clapped, as a bald eagle flew over.

Mods, LOL bin this nonsense.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Lol, I won't be asking for your help to understand the market. You DERP on the pro level.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Some people thinking this was a planted story by DNC Campaign General PR. 😬

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 05:39 AM
link   
This is a time I really wish you haters had the ability to step back and look at something from a different perspective. Trump may or may not have given a donation to T2T. It fits his past actions, he has spoken before about liking T2T and what they do. But if he did or didn't, it doesn't matter. Not to you, and not to anyone else.

Now, what is integrity? It's something you have to have, or have had experience with to see it. And the ironic thing is, that integrity can be defined as "what you do when nobody is watching". Some people make donations for the accolades. Some for the private reasons that matter only to them. But you have to have some strong hate in your heart to belittle someone for this. It's very dark comedy. Funny on a totally sad level. Hate on.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Gateway Pundit reported that "it's being reported" that he gave a donation, even they said it can't be verified.
But if he already did, OK, and if he didn't yet, I'd wager he will now. Either way, this is the tasty fries that accompany a nothing burger.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
But you have to have some strong hate in your heart to belittle someone for this. It's very dark comedy. Funny on a totally sad level. Hate on.

Still ignoring the fact that OP is completely made up, I see. I'm not belittling Trump, in this case, I'm belittling OP for lying.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

But you have to have some strong hate in your heart to belittle someone for this. It's very dark comedy. Funny on a totally sad level. Hate on.

Still ignoring the fact that OP is completely made up, I see. I'm not belittling Trump, in this case, I'm belittling OP for lying.

still ignoring that part where it doesn't matter? How does your life change one way or the other?

And can you post your proof that he didn't make the contribution?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Well ... some time has passed and there has been nothing in the right wing news. I can see CNN/MSDNC not reporting it because they don't do anything that makes Trump look good. But if it were true, we'd see it on FOX and NEWSMAX and LIBERTYDAILY.

I"m 80/20 that it's NOT true.

Trump has done things like this before so I'm going to give it a 20% chance that it's true.
But I'm really doubting it right now.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Seems Compassionate Acts of Kindness do not go down well with Some of the so called Human Beings on the Far Left... A Sad Reality Today .......

True or not it opens up a level of awareness that the left has been truly F'ing up for many years. The question is, why was this guy on the street in the first place? Just like when an illegal kills someone the left is like "Oh people are killed all the time." They just do not get it, do they?

If not true, the left should start a GoFundMe and pay it off because of their mass failures and voting for those failures over and over.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Well ... some time has passed and there has been nothing in the right wing news. I can see CNN/MSDNC not reporting it because they don't do anything that makes Trump look good. But if it were true, we'd see it on FOX and NEWSMAX and LIBERTYDAILY.

I"m 80/20 that it's NOT true.

Trump has done things like this before so I'm going to give it a 20% chance that it's true.
But I'm really doubting it right now.

This is where the money came from

Tunnel to Towers and Barstool Sports

"So we raised $1.5 million in about 24-48 hours. I, as well spoke with Stephanie. They're going through so much, but [I] just let her know that we'll be there to support."

Did Trump add a big part of the donation we will see. Was Biden even aware, that is 100% assured he was not.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   

lol, by that logic I could just claim it was actually Biden who made a contribution… can you post proof it’s not true?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

lol, by that logic I could just claim it was actually Biden who made a contribution… can you post proof it’s not true?

EXACTLY, and still you don't seem to grasp the irony.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 07:29 AM
link   

My OP is NOT "made up"...nor am I "lying".
I posted my source in (video format/1 minute in) within the first paragraph.
The fact that Trump isn't using his gift to make political points by personally speaking out about donating, only speaks to his sincerity.

Do you brag to everyone about charities you give to?
I certainly don't.

Billionaires often prefer to make their smaller charitable donations anonymously.

The reason for this should be obvious.
edit on 29-3-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
Pack of lies. Not a word about it anywhere to be found. Even the OP video only says 'we've heard he's made a donation,' not confirming it for a fact, far less telling how much he allegedly donated.

Only a fool would believe this. Trump is crying to the judge that he's too broke to raise bail. He'll stay broke, too, until he can sell his DWAC stocks – which have, incidentally, already lost all the value they gained after the deal ratification announcement last week. And he's not going to be paying money for a dead cop, anyway; don't forget: Americans killed in the line of dutiy are losers in his book. He's told us so often enough. And he hates losers. He's made that clear any number of times, too.

Loving the cultists stepping up to defend the indefensible, though.

That’s why he hates the Democrats and Liberals, because they are losers.

But have a good cry…..

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

What is with you people saying that everything Trump does needs to be to the publics eye?

The OPs link clearly states that Trump made a donation to The Tunnels to Towers foundation to help pay off their mortgage.

Why is anything Trump ever does not good enough for you?

Hell, regardless if he actually made the donation or not, at least he showed up to the services for a fallen NYPD officer instead of focusing on making money for himself.

www.foxnews.com...

"The President has stood with law enforcement his entire career and continues to stand with them as they put their lives on the line for their communities,"

The biggest crock of $#it I have ever read. If this were true, the largest police union in the country would be backing him and not Trump, just saying.
edit on 29-3-2024 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

What is with you people saying that everything Trump does needs to be to the publics eye?

The OPs link clearly states that Trump made a donation to The Tunnels to Towers foundation to help pay off their mortgage.

The Liberals hate runs deep, they even hate themselves.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: PorkChop96

they even hate themselves.

Can't say I blame them....

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

EXACTLY, and still you don't seem to grasp the irony.

No I think it’s you who doesn’t grasp the irony. There is not even one hint of evidence that Trump made any kind of donation at all, yet people are still posting as if it were established fact.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Officers family receives over $670,000 so far in GoFundMe.

truthsocial.com...@jsolomonreports/112179023099698017

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Can you believe the CBS Evening News said Trump was in New York along with Joe Biden today "competing" against each other? They said Joe Biden raised $25 million with the help of Obama and Clinton. Trump, on the other hand, only has $13 million in cash...with mounting legal bills. CBS trash (Nora O'Donnell) didn't say a word about WHY Donald Trump was in New York City today.

This is why I said in another thread forget CNN and MSNBC. The real problem is CBS, ABC, and NBC News, along with many of the local news stations.

People watching MSNBC and CNN (and Fox on the other side) mostly know they're getting skew. That's why they tune in.

A lot of people watching legacy media and local news think they're getting down-the-middle coverage. But it's non-stop Democrat propaganda.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join