It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Just Paid Off Murdered NYPD Cop, Jonathan Diller, Family's Mortgage

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: matafuchs

I'm sure you paid more of it than Trump did. I just hope he didn't leave the funeral home with a great big security bill because he dropped by for a photo-op!

no doubt. It would have been much better if he just had some rich assholes come by to fleece out of cash for his campaign. Who really cares about a dead cop anyhow. amirite

Leave it to Trump to politicize the death of cop and use his Wake as a campaign stop!

Not to mention a conveniently planted, unverified story that he paid off the widow's mortgage, even though the charitable foundation already had it coved.

FYI for the low info folks, Trump was invited to the funeral.
I am sure the family of the slain officer ok’d him coming.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Guess you didn't even bother watching the video then.

How typical, it shows trump doing something good and you ig ore it to continue bashing him for no other reason than you can't stand yo see him be him.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Guess you didn't even bother watching the video then.

I did. Did you? I quoted the random guy on Rumble. You haven't.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Trump was invited to the funeral.

Was that before or after he made his mortgage payoff-ing donation?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I'm sure you paid more of it than Trump did. I just hope he didn't leave the funeral home with a great big security bill because he dropped by for a photo-op!

no doubt. It would have been much better if he just had some rich assholes come by to fleece out of cash for his campaign. Who really cares about a dead cop anyhow. amirite

Leave it to Trump to politicize the death of cop and use his Wake as a campaign stop!

Not to mention a conveniently planted, unverified story that he paid off the widow's mortgage, even though the charitable foundation already had it coved.

MY GAWD!

Seeing something for what it really is.

SHOCKING!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Yeah. If only he'd have been defunded by the leftist democrats...he'd still be alive.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

DJT right now is $62

DWAC right now is $50

🤤

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You mean like avoiding the wake of a murdered cop to go hangout with your pedo boyfriend and get millions of dollars for a campaign you're going to lose?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I doubt you did or you would have heard it there he said that Trump made a donation towards paying off the mortgage.

But we all know why youre avoiding it. You just want it to be purely political and have nothing to do with the person.

Nevermind the fact that after Bidens botched withdrawal from Afghanistan he went to visit the marines in the hospital and only wanted to talk about him and his kids. Never once asking if they needed anything or even how they were doing. Even tried to shake the MISSING hand of one of the.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Clearly just a PR stunt, there's a reason Fox News has been covering this officer's death nonstop and then Trump is at the center of it.

Also, i`m new here, but what does any of this have to do with Conspiracy Theories, this just seems like Trump pandering.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   
fair play to the former president, Im sure the family of the officer are very appreciative during what must have been an awful few weeks for them

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

ATTENTION
...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSublevel

They've been covering it because the Liberal MSM doesn't. The Liberal Judges and D.As have been turning violent criminals with extensive records right back out on the streets. Violent crime is skyrocketing because of these policies and Democrats are to blame. Somebody has to report it, because the Democrat controlled MSM sure as hell won't.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
OhOh! Tingling 💥

Gov. Hochul leaves wake for slain NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller after confrontation

Hilarious.
I love how the crowd starts clapping when Hochul turns and walks away.
Liberal rats are finally starting to get the cold shoulder.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

That's nice of him to contribute to a charity.

But I'm also fairly sure that the charity has been running for more than 4 years, and that others have contributed too.

After all, Trump honoured the charity back in 2020, in the White House. Why didn't he go the whole way back then and pay off the mortgage then, saving the family from years of financial difficulty and anguish? The timing does seem a bit 'PR stunt-ish'.

TUNNEL TO TOWERS HONORED BY PRESIDENT TRUMP AT THE WHITE HOUSE

edit on 2024-03-29T16:35:31-05:0004Fri, 29 Mar 2024 16:35:31 -050003pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join