It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Because President Biden is So Weak - Mexico President Obrador Ramps Up His Extortion Effort.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Says at the bottom of the chart who made it, can you not read? That would explain a lot though

I'm sure you will say it's still misinformation and/or propaganda though, knowing you. That is what you label anything that doesn't agree with what you have to say
edit on 28-3-2024 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

a reply to: PorkChop96

One word 'recession', what does that mean to you? Yet U.S. leaders keep spending like it is a 1999 party.

What do you care?

Worry about your own country. When it's perfect, then feel free to tell everyone how to run theirs. M'kay?

What country are you from anyway?

I'll wait.

It's a global economic world and the U.S. is not an island, so anyone from anywhere has a right to post their opinions based on scientific facts here on this forum, is that not correct in your mind? The only issue are which facts are actually correct and which facts come from a cult psychology.

No, that's not the only thing that's relevant.

Certainly you have a right to post your opinion. Just as I have a right to understand the basis of that opinion to determine whether or not I believe your opinion has any value to the discussion at hand.

Where a person comes from usually determines their mindset as their countries culture plays a huge role in how they view and feel about things. So knowing where someone lives can provide important additional context to their opinions. For instance, I live in the state of New York in the USA. That informs my view and perceptions.

Again, we're not talking facts, we're talking perceptions and opinions as you said.

So again, I'll ask you, what country do you live in?

Why do you seem so reluctant to answer a very simple basic question. When you meet someone in person for the first time, it's usually the 1st or 2nd question asked of each other or the reasons I stated above.

Please answer the question. Otherwise I choose not to engage with you on this or any other topic.

edit on 3/28/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

One word 'recession', what does that mean to you? Yet U.S. leaders keep spending like it is a 1999 party.

What do you care?

Worry about your own country. When it's perfect, then feel free to tell everyone how to run theirs. M'kay?

I'll wait.

It's a global economic world and the U.S. is not an island, so anyone from anywhere has a right to post their opinions based on scientific facts here on this forum, is that not correct in your mind? The only issue are which facts are actually correct and which facts come from a cult psychology.

Please answer the question. Otherwise I choose not to engage with you on this or any other topic.

Honestly this is your best bet either way, they usually have no idea of what they are arguing and will try to talk you into a corner any way they can.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

What do you care?

I'll wait.

Honestly this is your best bet either way, they usually have no idea of what they are arguing and will try to talk you into a corner any way they can.

True. But not before I screw them to the floor and leave them wriggling there for all to see.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

My mindset as is specific to this thread is only on the economics of the countries concerned, not just that Americans are pissed at the cost of a Starbuck's coffee.

Can we get back to the spending bill and economics, which will determine if and how the migration problems can be dealt with?

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

DONALD TRUMP and JOE BIDEN are both in New York City Today.

One is at the FUNERAL of a police officer murdered in the line of duty.

One is hosting a Fund $$ Raiser rally.

Which Man is Where?

Take a Guess then click here: dailycaller.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Don't have to guess, the police union already told the dems to take a flying leap and stay away from the funeral.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68
a reply to: WeMustCare

Don't have to guess, the police union already told the dems to take a flying leap and stay away from the funeral.

You're very well read. Congratulations! However, you should know, the quiz was meant more for liberals.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   
3/28/2024

ADDITIONAL INFO...

Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador — popularly known as AMLO — sat down for an interview and made clear, he controls a US southern border that has largely been abandoned by the Biden administration.

It’s a position our country should never be in.

AMLO started by describing his candid conversations with then-President Donald Trump over Trump’s signature immigration issue, the “wall,” a point of disagreement in an otherwise productive cross-border relationship.

He implicitly contrasted that with urgent pleas the Biden administration made in late December, seeking Mexico’s help to stem a rush of nearly 250,000 migrants over the border into the United States that month.

AMLO explained the administration begged him to “control the flow of migration” north.
Continued at: nypost.com...

Joe Biden is officially a Lame Duck in 222 days! 🥳

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join