It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Because President Biden is So Weak - Mexico President Obrador Ramps Up His Extortion Effort.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69

You must be mistaken bud, this is not talking about Trump losing.

Someone looking from the outside in, has a subjective reality, not an objective reality based on experience.

What do I care if you "look at what I post as nothing" you are a nobody to me. You don't even know what we are talking about here
edit on 27-3-2024 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hakaiju
My guess is that biden approached Mexico with this deal first. He knows sending more money to foreign countries will hurt his re-election efforts but desperately wants a blanket amnesty for all the illegals, so he offered Mexico wads of cash if they play it as if Mexico is demanding this.

There are a lot of issues where Biden and Trump hold very different views. But Trump can put all of that aside and just focus on this one in order to win the election in a landslide.

Severely tightening up all of our borders.

Especially our borders to the south in TX, AZ, CA, etc.

The people in those states and the people in the sanctuary cities where Biden is shipping the illegal migrants have had enough. They're done. And with that, so is Biden.

Trump doesn't have to do a thing. Just say his border policy is diametrically opposed to Biden's and he wins the 2024 election in a walk.

Trump may be a clown at times and he's not my favorite candidate, but he's not a stupid man. And like the "anybody but Hillary" vote in 2016, he's going to get all of the fed up border policy voters, and win this one easily.

RFK Jr is a dark horse candidate in this election and if ever there was a time to be an outside, dark horse candidate, the 2024 election is it.

He may have an outside shot to sneak a win out here.

That would be fine by me. I'll take him over the other 2 clowns all day long and twice on Sunday.

edit on 3/27/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

My guess is that biden approached Mexico with this deal first. He knows sending more money to foreign countries will hurt his re-election efforts but desperately wants a blanket amnesty for all the illegals, so he offered Mexico wads of cash if they play it as if Mexico is demanding this.

RFK Jr is a dark horse candidate in this election and if ever there was a time to be an outside, dark horse candidate, the 2024 election is it.

Well after this brilliant move I doubt he will be stealing any conservative votes from Trump -

Now he's just Biden's problem LOL

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Well after this brilliant move I doubt he will be stealing any conservative votes from Trump -

Now he's just Biden's problem LOL

I don't know. I think she's a helluva lot better looking than Kamala-toe.

Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: WeMustCare

Special Counsel Hur is not a qualified medical expert so has no credibility in the field of Biden's mental health, also if Americans want to see migration slow or stop entirely, the U.S. needs to work with all SA countries and especially Mexico to stem the tide.

Neither are you or I, but if we were to question Joe Biden and he could not remember key points in his life, we would be correct in assessing that he is not in good mental condition.

Just watching forensic psychiatrists on social media saying they have a "duty to warn" the public against Trump. They are warning everyone about Trump's dementia and his dangerous intent to cause violence. As for Joe Biden, what are the forensic psychiatrists saying about him....crickets.

Having scanned the spending bill, there is research money to find out how to nip the migration problem in the bud. Whether or not they find ways to curb the tide is left to be realized.

The forensic psychiatrist says, "The sicker someone is the farther they run away from hospital and doctors and anything that will get them better."

Challenge your bias.

The brain is easily hacked (cult psychology).

Deprogram the hate.
edit on q00000054331America/Chicago1010America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Definitely easier on the the eyes than Klamydia, but this ain't a beauty contest. Besides, I live in Gascon country and her endorsement of that sh!tpile alone makes her my enemy.

edit on 3 27 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: quintessentone

You seem to have a lot of doubt lately, hope all is well

If you knew anything about what is currently going on in the US, you would have no doubt about that statement.

The US is still the richest country in the world...in the world...tell me again how it's peoples are living in poverty. If some are living in poverty is it all because of the migrants? Is that your message?

Sounds like you do not live in the US and are not a US citizen. Is that correct?

If so, your opinion of the US and what it should or shouldn't do isn't worth the electrons contained in your messages.

You are entitled to your own opinion. But you are NOT entitled to your own facts. Deal with it.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:44 PM
link   

a reply to: PorkChop96

One word 'recession', what does that mean to you? Yet U.S. leaders keep spending like it is a 1999 party.

What do you care?

Worry about your own country. When it's perfect, then feel free to tell everyone how to run theirs. M'kay?

What country are you from anyway?

I'll wait.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
Wait a minute, wait a minute WMC!

What your’re tellin’ me is someone is f*^#ing with a Biden?

Say it ain’t so!

Just had to point out that Joe ‘screaming eagle’ Biden is now officially at capacity! Lol

Eta - I forgot that in international politics there is always room for one more d!ck!

So he is comfortably at capacity!

edit on 28-3-2024 by Dalamax because: Eta

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 02:14 AM
link   

One word 'recession', what does that mean to you? Yet U.S. leaders keep spending like it is a 1999 party.

What do you care?

Worry about your own country. When it's perfect, then feel free to tell everyone how to run theirs. M'kay?

I'll wait.

It's a global economic world and the U.S. is not an island, so anyone from anywhere has a right to post their opinions based on scientific facts here on this forum, is that not correct in your mind? The only issue are which facts are actually correct and which facts come from a cult psychology.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Yup, we are so wrong for believing our facts and not the ones put out by "scientists" who can sway the facts however they want.......

These are just averages btw, the real numbers will be higher in some areas.

edit on 28-3-2024 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

What does 'recession' mean to you?

edit on q00000040331America/Chicago1313America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

You just love ignoring the facts don't you? I even gave it to you in one of those chart things you love so much

But to your point, the US is not in a recession. But, if they announce one I will let you know.

Nice try though
edit on 28-3-2024 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

What do you care?

I'll wait.

It's a global economic world and the U.S. is not an island, so anyone from anywhere has a right to post their opinions based on scientific facts here on this forum, is that not correct in your mind? The only issue are which facts are actually correct and which facts come from a cult psychology.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You just love ignoring the facts don't you? I even gave it to you in one of those chart things you love so much

But to your point, the US is not in a recession. But, if they announce one I will let you know.

Nice try though

I ignore disinformation that is peddled as facts by you, so nice try though.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

What do you care?

I'll wait.

Sad, not ironic.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Disinformation huh? Prove every one of those numbers wrong then? If you choose not to then you have no real reason to even be on here, but we all know you will come up with some smart ass remark and then disappear from this thread because you got your feeling hurt.

Those are all true numbers, unless you have your head up your ass.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I just...just...just...

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Disinformation huh? Prove every one of those numbers wrong then? If you choose not to then you have no real reason to even be on here, but we all know you will come up with some smart ass remark and then disappear from this thread because you got your feeling hurt.

Those are all true numbers, unless you have your head up your ass.

What is the source for that chart, then we can go from there. Cherrypicking this and that is part of peddling disinformation, but you know that.
edit on q00000007331America/Chicago1010America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

I just...just...just...

So very sad, just trying to help deprogram some of you here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join