It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Because President Biden is So Weak - Mexico President Obrador Ramps Up His Extortion Effort.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: quintessentone

You will say anything to not back up the claims you make won't you?

We don't need any more damn spending bills that send money to other countries.

The dems need to stop shoehorning bull# spending into bills that might actual benefit the American people. But, they can't help themselves and then wonder why the Republicans vote it down.

Close the border and anyone who does not cross at a designated legal crossing area will get arrested and sent right back where they came from. Simple as that.

So far $14 plus billion to Israel, did you want that to stop?

Obviously how much aid the government decides to send foreign countries has nothing to do with what you want.

crsreports.congress.gov...
edit on q00000036331America/Chicago0101America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Yeah, I, and I would venture to say most non brainwashed Americans, want all external spending to stop.

Why are we sending billions to other countries when we have issue of our own here? We are sending money to countries that would not do the same for us in their situation.

We have sent hundreds of billions to a couple different countries in the last 2 years, all while we have business closing, veterans dying in the street because the US refuses to cover the healthcare they earned and deserve, our economy is collapsing and all the dems want to do about it is tax us even more and send that money to other countries.

What sense does that make?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Cartels so bold now, they're admitting their power as subtle veiled threats.

Only way to stop it now is Military. 💡

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Yeah, I, and I would venture to say most non brainwashed Americans, want all external spending to stop.

Why are we sending billions to other countries when we have issue of our own here? We are sending money to countries that would not do the same for us in their situation.

We have sent hundreds of billions to a couple different countries in the last 2 years, all while we have business closing, veterans dying in the street because the US refuses to cover the healthcare they earned and deserve, our economy is collapsing and all the dems want to do about it is tax us even more and send that money to other countries.

What sense does that make?

What sense did it ever make spending more on war efforts across the pond rather than dealing with pressing issues at home?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Again, military spending bills will pass through all sectors of government without a hitch.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: xuenchen

Again, military spending bills will pass through all sectors of government without a hitch.

Uhh What? 😃

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   

The only war efforts we should be funding are the ones that directly affected us, which they did.

You are getting quite good at these mental gymnastics bud, you have avoided every single question I ask you. Almost as if you have no real answer to any of them.

Give me one good reason we should send money to any other country at this moment in time?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Seriously? Did you, as an anti-trumper really just say that we don't need to play the blame game?

Also, how do you fix a problem without identifying the cause?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   

The only war efforts we should be funding are the ones that directly affected us, which they did.

You are getting quite good at these mental gymnastics bud, you have avoided every single question I ask you. Almost as if you have no real answer to any of them.

Give me one good reason we should send money to any other country at this moment in time?

Giving South American countries an economic leg up, so to speak, would be in the best interests of Americans to reduce the migration of people to the border, sound reasonable?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: koolkikitty
Seriously? Did you, as an anti-trumper really just say that we don't need to play the blame game?

Also, how do you fix a problem without identifying the cause?

When did I ever say I was anti-Trump? Never that's when. I just feel sorry for y'all with the choices you have for President, but that is going off topic.
edit on q00000047331America/Chicago2626America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Why is that our responsibility?

The countries in that bill are not the ones that have their citizens crossing our border in the thousands.

Putting other countries on US welfare would do more harm than good for their economies. Take a look at those that lost their job due to the plandemic and got put on unemployment. That extra 800 a week made it impossible for any place hiring to get a decent worker because they became lazy and got used to that nice government tit, until it vanished and then they were the victim.

That is the exact same thing that would happen if we gave SA countries an "economic leg up", they would get dependent on it, and as soon as we cut them off because we can't afford to be their sugar daddy anymore they are the victim and the US is killing their citizens because we refuse to fund their way of life.

Is it really that hard for you to understand this simple concept?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

You really need to read Biden's 2024 proposed SA spending and what it hopes to accomplish there, then we can move forward with the type of intelligent discussion I know you are capable of, yet have not shown recently, or have chosen not to show. Get the facts first before yammering on, thanks.

crsreports.congress.gov...

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I don't give a flying F what his proposal is, STOP SENDING MONEY TO OTHER COUNTRIES THAT ARE NOT THE US. There is absolutely nothing in that bill that would change my mind about sending my hard earned tax dollars to another country, while I know people living paycheck to paycheck because they can't make a livable wage in this economy. Will they get a handout form the US government to give their economic standing a "leg up"? Absolutely not

We are all well aware that no matter what the bill is, the dems shoehorn their own bull# spending into it so they make the most money, all while the American people are the one paying the bill and suffering for it.

You really must not care about the US or you would be in the same boat as any sane person. All we accomplish with sending money to other countries is create a dependency that will never end, or if it does we look like the asshole for cutting off their endless money supply.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Giving South American countries an economic leg up, so to speak, would be in the best interests of Americans to reduce the migration of people to the border, sound reasonable?

Show what parts of the Billions given over years wasn't "helping" roflol 🤣 . . . . .

U.S. Foreign Assistance to Latin America and
the Caribbean: FY2024 Appropriations

🤣

The Biden Administration requested nearly $2.5 billion in foreign assistance for Latin America and the Caribbean in FY2024
under accounts managed by the State Department and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). That total is
$366.2 million (17.4%) above the amount allocated for the region in FY2022, including supplemental appropriations. The
Administration’s FY2024 budget request also included $52.0 million for the Inter-American Foundation (IAF)—a small,
independent U.S. government agency that supports grassroots development in Latin America and the Caribbean.

Stemming irregular migration remains a top Administration priority in the region. The Administration requested $945.8
million to continue implementation of the U.S. Strategy for Addressing the Root Causes of Migration in Central America—
$240.9 million (34.2%) more than the FY2022 allocation for Central America. The Administration also requested $51.4
million for a new Americas Partnership Opportunity Fund intended to support migration management throughout Latin
America and the Caribbean. In October 2023, the Administration requested an additional $1.25 billion of emergency
supplemental foreign assistance to respond to irregular migration in the region.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Also quite difficult to have an intelligent conversation with someone who refuses to answer simple questions and would see their own country live in poverty so that others can prosper.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The spending bill has research money to answer that exact question, let's hope the money will be well spent.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Also quite difficult to have an intelligent conversation with someone who refuses to answer simple questions and would see their own country live in poverty so that others can prosper.

Is the US living in poverty?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Keep sending billions to countries that don't give a ufck about us and we will be.

Pretty sad that we have a government that makes it easier for illegal immigrants to live prosperously in our country than it's own citizens.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Congratulations! I think that is the first time I have seen a direct question answered by the one you are asking.
Mark the date!

As far as this guy threatening us with more immigrants? Get that wall built!!!
Hell, invade Mexico at this point, they need to be cleaned up anyway.

How many fighting age men do they have left, besides the cartel?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

The spending bill has research money to answer that exact question, let's hope the money will be well spent.

They been giving them money for years. Why all of a sudden is it not enough according to corrupt criminal President of Mexico? 💥

Massive deflection away from questions after suggestions. Good Tactic on your part. But it's not really effective. 😀 Busted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join