It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEDS Accuse Sean "P. Diddy" Combs of Sex Trafficking and Raid His Homes in LA and Miami

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Giving up teen girls, for a beautiful adult model, IS REPENTING.

Generally speaking. Maybe to some divine entity, but not necessarily here in the material world.

No matter who you are!

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Giving up teen girls, for a beautiful adult model, IS REPENTING.

Generally speaking. Maybe to some divine entity, but not necessarily here in the material world.

No matter who you are!

As you get older and wiser, your desire to impress your creator, surpasses your desire to impress "society".

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

The older I get the more ridiculous the concept of God seems.

So, God can shove it. Not that I care what society thinks either.

Accountability in the here and now I say!

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Diddy better keep running LOL

RUMBLE

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Diddy better keep running LOL

RUMBLE

Comedy gold! Nice find 🤣👍

Think he’ll get offered bail?
How much will it be?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat
It's going to be a sh#tshow extraordinaire that's for sure. Entertainment for the plebes. Bread & circuses, etc.

You may think it's just entertainment for morons but I think it's some of the most important stuff happening in America.

He is a abusive violent rapist that grooms men in the industry. More than likely he's also a murderer.

How does he and others get away with it for decades?

I find it impossible to believe the FBI didn't know what was going on. They just let it happen.

The entertainment industry is filled with really awful people with very little talent. Why is that?

Why do people like Epstein repeatedly get off the hook?

It may just be schadenfreude to some, but to me the entertainment industry is full of the sickest most depraved scumbags on earth and they should be stopped.

Edit to add:

And don't forget, most of these sickos in the entertainment industry are also in cahoots with the depraved sickos in politics.

Why would you think that?

I don't think he's just entertainment for morons. He's a twisted misogynistic ass wipe.

So, excuse me that I am thoroughly enjoy the schadenfreude.

He's toast. And we get to watch the show.

It's all good.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

I’m surprised this thread died so soon. This is Epstein level news.

And what do you know….. word coming out that Diddy was an FBI informant. Sounds familiar doesn’t it.

Crap, it’s one of the wonky YouTube links.

Here is the link:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 31-3-2024 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Apparently, this woman claims the Diddler shot her in the face. And she's willing to have surgery to remove the bullet from her face if it will help prove she was shot in the face by the Diddler.

www-newsnationnow-com.cdn.ampproject.org... a9&usqp=mq331AQIUAKwASCAAgM%3D#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=17119109080291&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.newsnationno w.com%2Fcrime%2Fnatania-reuben-says-can-prove-diddy-shot-her%2F

Well, looks like that links not going to work.
Here's another one.

www.huffpost.com...

Eta : wow. This article claims J-lo. (Yes Jennifer Lopez) Snuck the gun into the club for him and gave it to the diddler once things started going south.

edit on 5310214America/Chicagopm31 by 5thHead because: J -lo

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
Apparently, this woman claims the Diddler shot her in the face. And she's willing to have surgery to remove the bullet from her face if it will help prove she was shot in the face by the Diddler.

www-newsnationnow-com.cdn.ampproject.org... a9&usqp=mq331AQIUAKwASCAAgM%3D#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=17119109080291&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.newsnationno w.com%2Fcrime%2Fnatania-reuben-says-can-prove-diddy-shot-her%2F

Well, looks like that links not going to work.
Here's another one.

www.huffpost.com...

Eta : wow. This article claims J-lo. (Yes Jennifer Lopez) Snuck the gun into the club for him and gave it to the diddler once things started going south.

Now that is interesting and adds yet another layer to this cake.

I think when all is said and done, what comes out about Diddy is going to shock even people who are not normally shocked.

His depravities will be on display for all the world to see and he's going to end up going to prison for a long time. But if he's part of something larger, someone in the prosecutors office better be thinking about cutting him a small deal...he definitely doesn't walk but maybe let him plead guilty to some lesser crime with a shorter sentence...in exchange for him spilling his guts and providing evidence against any others involved.

I'd put the chances of that happening at about 50/50 right now.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   

The plot thickens. Poop Daddy ordered a 1 million hit on Tupac. But never paid the hitman. This fu##er is going down.

www.youtube.com...

I can’t believe this thread isn’t more alive. Talk about conspiracies coming to fruition…….

And another coming out.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-4-2024 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2024 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

The plot thickens. Poop Daddy ordered a 1 million hit on Tupac. But never paid the hitman. This fu##er is going down.

www.youtube.com...

I can’t believe this thread isn’t more alive. Talk about conspiracies coming to fruition…….

Because people are scared…
All their false idols and all their debauchery getting and going to be exposed. Their egos can’t handle it.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

Your YouTube vid is verklempt.

Thanks anyway.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I know they are. That’s why I posted the links to YouTube.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Sometimes bad guys pretend to be good guys to throw you off. I believe this is why the BTK (bind torture killer) was active in his church. You know, to make him look like a good guy.

I believe that sometimes bad guys support organizations and charities not only to make themselves look good but also as a joke to themselves. They are laughing at you while pretending to be against the thing they do.

Enter Ashton Kutcher.

Everyone agrees Ashton has very little talent, yet he remains in the public eye. Why is that?

You see Ashtons wife Mila kunis apparently has told Ashton to not give any support to his long time friend the Diddler.

This is a big deal for him considering they both recently wrote letters supporting there friend and convicted rapist Danny Masterson.

Ashton apparently thinks he will be suppenoed soon relating to his association with the diddler who's home just got raided on allegations of human trafficking.

Ashton is also co founder of a charity dedicated to stop human trafficking. How f'n gross is that?

www-dailymail-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org... oena-mila-kunis.html?amp_gsa=1&_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQIUAKwASCAAgM%3D#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=17120944036856&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com &share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Ftvshowbiz%2Farticle-13253329%2Fdiddy-combs-update-ashton-kutcher-expecting-subpoena-mila-kunis.html

www-mercurynews-com.cdn.ampproject.org... d-sean-diddy-combs-report/amp/?amp_gsa=1&_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQIUAKwASCAAgM%3D#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=17120954785865&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F% 2Fwww.google.com&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mercurynews.com%2F2024%2F04%2F02%2Fmila-kunis-urges-ashton-kutcher-to-keep-his-distance-from-good-friend-s ean-diddy-combs-report%2F
edit on 5300517America/Chicagopm02 by 5thHead because: (no reason given)

Well, looks like these links won't work. ...just Google it. LOL
edit on 5300517America/Chicagopm02 by 5thHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   
So, apparently there was this nut job who shot up Trump Hotel.

Turns out he has claimed he was the Diddler's sex slave.

www.infowars.com...

This is serious stuff folks. I believe the Diddler and some of his associates are harassing people till they lose their minds. They are raping, and drugging people until they lose it. They are killing people. This is way more than just some fun gay sex parties. This is pure evil.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I'm not a fan of these people. I don't own their albums or typically care about them, but if you live in America you can't avoid knowing a little bit about these "stars" the powers that be tell you are important.

Kanye West... I don't know that much but I've thought he was being harassed and drugged for a long time. I don't know who it is but it seems like someone is trying to control him. Getting him put on medication and making him look/be crazy. The end goal may be to put him under a conservatorship where people can control him completely.

He seems to think Diddy is involved with this and he's probably right.

edit on 5300416America/Chicagopm04 by 5thHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

Great takeaway.

In defense of Kanye as a fellow Christian.

Don't tell me that isn't a powerful blend of imagery and a powerful message against Satanic Influences.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Imagine there is a world ruling cabal that demands absolute loyalty from those they promote to positions of power. How do they ensure that loyalty? Perhaps nothing less than being filmed doing the dirty (homo-sexuality, pedophilia) will ensure absolute loyalty. Diddy is just one of their errand boys. That will be ostracized and re-branded as a sick individual. The people being none the wiser as to what is really happening behind the curtain.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Maybe Bieber has something to add

t.me...

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

I'm not sure it's as structured as all that, but I do believe there are some very rich and connected producers in the entertainment industry that are having a lot of fun hurting and controlling people. Setting them up and knocking them down. It's all a fun game to them.

And some of these producers are names you have never heard of.

Stage names are common in the industry. Often times you will watch a movie and see the names of all these producers you've never heard of. That's because some producers use a different fake name in the credits on every movie they make. Some of these producers want to remain anonymous. And some are really awful people.

But will they get caught? I don't know. I hope so, but p . Diddy is still free, walking around like no big deal. He's not feeling the country. Maybe he knows or has been assured this will all blow over.

He's been getting away with it for decades and the FBI had to know yet he is still free. He shot a lady in the face at a crowded club and the lady he shot says she saw him shoot her yet somehow he is a free man. I bet there are judges involved. I mean how the f do you get away with that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join