It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEDS Accuse Sean "P. Diddy" Combs of Sex Trafficking and Raid His Homes in LA and Miami

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

This chain of events started from the same law Stormy Daniels used. From the same moratorium on the statute of limitations. Which led to 3 more woman coming forward, two with teenager allegations, and then they looked into him after that. Can't say I feel bad for the abusive pimp prick.

But at least the same people going after Trump in New York have the people's support elsewhere. I am sure they'd be pleased to know their support is also two-tiered.

www.nbcnews.com...

News of a federal investigation comes after public scrutiny of Combs’ behavior after his former romantic partner, Cassie, accused him of physically and sexually abusing her for years. She made the allegations in a lawsuit filed late last year in New York under the New York Adult Survivors Act, which offered a one-year window for adult victims of sexual assault to come forward with civil claims regardless of the statute of limitations.

edit on 26-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

originally posted by: WeMustCare

No wonder he hasn't aged, from my point of view. I quit following music trends and music people when MTV fired Julie.

Downtown or uptown?

This Julie Brown was so sexy to me!: www.gettyimages.com...

BTW...Has the news media yet fabricated a connection between the tunnel under Puffdaddy's Florida home and the Mar-a-Largo area?

Oh. Yeah! I liked Downtown Julie Brown too.

To your other point.

He didn't repent.

He married her instead.

"Look Ma, two hands!"

edit on 3/26/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

My only shock is that it took you two posts to work Trump into this thread.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

This chain of events started from the same law Stormy Daniels used. From the same moratorium on the statute of limitations. Which led to 3 more woman coming forward, two with teenager allegations, and then they looked into him after that. Can't say I feel bad for the abusive pimp prick.

I didn't know that. The whole moving goalposts re: statute of limitations is a complete clusterf#ck. No one knows what's eligible for criminal vs civil trials especially when you move from state to state. Or from Federal court to State court.

It's a carousel of crazy. I hope you like the music. I was never a big fan of calliopes though.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   
That was "5thHead" that introduced a pic not Care. That should change your tune a bit even if I see what you think too. I have learned Trump is the man we need to clean the swamp and that is all there is to it now. Earlier we had a chance to clean it ourselves but the Uniparty in America has been bought and paid for by foreign interests. We have a tough row to hoe now.

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: WeMustCare

My only shock is that it took you two posts to work Trump into this thread.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel

I hope that poor young girl with Trump and Puffy is OK and wasn't trafficked ☹

Yeah, I think she's fine. P. Diddler seems to be more interested in dudes.

Seems like the only reason he had girls around was so he could watch them with dudes.

Also, it looks like Justin Bieber has claimed P. Diddler "ruined his career". I can't find any articles on it but there are you tube videos I haven't watched.

50 cent has said P. Is a creepy weirdo in to dudes.

And Kat Williams not only said he turned down opportunities to hang with P. Because he likes to get it on with his guy friends, but also predicted this would be the year Diddler and others would go down for their sex crimes.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

And Kat Williams not only said he turned down opportunities to hang with P. Because he likes to get it on with his guy friends, but also predicted this would be the year Diddler and others would go down for their sex crimes.

From his lips to the FED's ears in this case.

He's is definitely going down. The only questions are how far down and who will he take down with him?

It's going to be a sh#tshow extraordinaire that's for sure. Entertainment for the plebes. Bread & circuses, etc.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat
It's going to be a sh#tshow extraordinaire that's for sure. Entertainment for the plebes. Bread & circuses, etc.

You may think it's just entertainment for morons but I think it's some of the most important stuff happening in America.

He is a abusive violent rapist that grooms men in the industry. More than likely he's also a murderer.

How does he and others get away with it for decades?

I find it impossible to believe the FBI didn't know what was going on. They just let it happen.

The entertainment industry is filled with really awful people with very little talent. Why is that?

Why do people like Epstein repeatedly get off the hook?

It may just be schadenfreude to some, but to me the entertainment industry is full of the sickest most depraved scumbags on earth and they should be stopped.

Edit to add:

And don't forget, most of these sickos in the entertainment industry are also in cahoots with the depraved sickos in politics.

edit on 5311010America/Chicagoam26 by 5thHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Newsweek

Combs sons were in the house when the raids went down. They were handcuffed outside while the search happened. I wonder why they handcuffed the sons. Expecting trouble from them?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   

No wonder he hasn't aged, from my point of view. I quit following music trends and music people when MTV fired Julie.

Downtown or uptown?

BTW...Has the news media yet fabricated a connection between the tunnel under Puffdaddy's Florida home and the Mar-a-Largo area?

To your other point.

She has a show on Sirus XM 90's on 9

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
"Word is they're going to raid his NY and Chicago homes next"

After they give him Time to clean house!

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

No disagreement there.

But it's still entertaining as hell to watch this play out and see him having to finally reap what he has sown all these years.

Just like the OJ trial was entertaining for many.

Right up until the verdict.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

I wonder if he grabbed P. Diddy in his diddly.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

He's not the only one going down. Cuba Gooding Jr. And I'm sure more will be announced. It's time that Hollywood gets purged of all the predators and groomers in that place.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It's puff daddy, seems it is believable that he is hooked on teenagers.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
There have been rumors floating around for years. One was that he was Clive Davis boy toy which was how he managed to secure funding to start Bad Boy Records after just being an intern and then A&R at Uptown Records.

The music industry is filled with more pervs and freaks than even Hollywood. Every parasite from gangsters to LBGTQs to scam artists and pimps call the music industry home.

It really wouldn't surprise me but like with the Weinstein, I question the innocence of many of the victims. It is only after fame doesn't come or wanes that they all of a sudden want to play victim.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel

I hope that poor young girl with Trump and Puffy is OK and wasn't trafficked ☹

Yeah, I think she's fine. P. Diddler seems to be more interested in dudes.

Seems like the only reason he had girls around was so he could watch them with dudes.

Also, it looks like Justin Bieber has claimed P. Diddler "ruined his career". I can't find any articles on it but there are you tube videos I haven't watched.

50 cent has said P. Is a creepy weirdo in to dudes.

I think Puffy is Bi because his ex is suing him for rape, sexual torture, trafficking etc etc

I remember seeing that video of Puff and Bieber years ago when Bieber is like 12 or 13, maybe 14 years old and Puff is saying something like "oh your selling out stadiums now so you don't call me anymore? We should hang out again sometime" Bieber gives Puff his new phone number and tells him to call him but he looked really uncomfortable doing it.

I remember right away, lIke any normal person, why is this 40 something old man whose a huge celebrity, endless cash and women want to hang out with this young boy who has no blood relation to him? I'm sure a lot of people know the video I'm talking about I was weirded right out when I seen it though and was thinking how could Biebers parents allow this guy anywhere near their kid?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   
All these guys are weirdos. I dont think Diddy messes with young kids but he may have some off the wall fetishes. Maybe abusive.

There was a VladTV video about six or seven years ago with r&b singer Aaron Hall who was bragging about all the women he banged. He made a comment that Puffy has seen him screwing... it was definitely a questionable comment.

Then most recently on Drink Champs podcast, rapper Fabolous seemed real uncomfortable around him. Diddy was saying they need to party together and Fabs face said it all...

LA Reid was accused of assault. So was diddys right hand man, herve pierre.

Usher made a comment a while ago about diddys wild ways when he was a teen staying with him.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

Downtown or uptown?

To your other point.

He didn't repent.

He married her instead.

"Look Ma, two hands!"

Giving up teen girls, for a beautiful adult model, IS REPENTING.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

And it's probably no coincidence that after retired Secretary of State COLIN POWEL told the media that BILL CLINTON had a steady stream of "young bimbos" coming to his New York apartment when Hillary was traveling, Powel died.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join