It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winston Churchill's UFO cover-up as declassified 'X-files' show ex-PM's fears over leaks

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1 and a reply to: quintessentone

PMs for you both

Okay, that didn't work, technical difficulties that I am going to have to find a workaround for - which I will but I am away for next few days do bear with me.

edit on 25-3-2024 by BrucellaOrchitis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: DaydreamerX
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Great read! I wonder is somebody will come along and state that it was 'our tech', 'black project' and Churchill was misled.
If the article is accurate then Churchill was the first to put censorship to UFO scene reporting in a fear of public panic. We follow that suit til this day.
Just wait...

Thanks Ophi.

Wins ton church hill downs steeple chase bank wells go far

So you think there was a PSYOP going on with the foo fighters of WWII? I don’t believe anyone had time for that. Nor was any tech like that available at the time.

It would make more sense that WWII brought a lot of attention to us. The Interdimensionals got a kick out of fu##ing with us during the most stressful of times….

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

Sidebar and no reflection on you personally……seriously.

The use of some words in the English language are humorous at times…..take for instance..”To be honest” ”To be honest with you” …….I laugh at the those words because to me they imply, infer, reveal…that one has not always been honest in the course of conversations. That one could have been lied too……same with the words “To be truthful” “Truthfully I tell you”..etc.

Why do humans have to profess “honesty” in communicating? and not trust the listener to know that the speaker is already honest an truthful?

If you wanted an honest opinion if those jeans make your azz look fat... Would you want someone to say: A; To be honest yes they do make your azz look fat. B: to be honest you azz is fat, it's not the jeans. C; They do make your azz look fat. D; Your azz is fat, it's not the jeans.

Then ask yourself if the difference between A and C depend on relationship and type of communication style you have with the person you asked.

Then, then ask yourself the same questions about the difference between B and D

It is not always about assuming the other person is not listening honestly.

To be honest... I have mixed feelings about your observations about the "To be honest" phrase... I do and I don't agree/disagree with your observations. it is an interesting observation for sure though.

Perhaps people have said that to you under certain situations?

I know I have a few phrases that really bother me as a matter of fact...

They were said by some not so forthright people.

“To be honest with you”, quirk’s of human nature, I suppose…😉

👽🤔

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

So you think there was a PSYOP going on with the foo fighters of WWII? I don’t believe anyone had time for that. Nor was any tech like that available at the time.

I was trying to be sarcastic. Lots of folks here who say 'it's our tech' and 'black project' are forgetting that UFOs were witnessed long before anything technologically was even hypothetically possible.

On the second note I'm thinking...what if Churchill did not impose censorship about UFOs? We might have had an early start getting to know our visitors, and all, may be, would've been so much different in an amazing way right now.

cheers)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   

edit on 3/25/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 11:37 PM
link   
WOWzers …..Churchill was truly a visionary……

Here’s another article he wrote….

Fifty Years Hence

An eye opener for sure….😳

Enjoy

👽🤓

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Indeed, he was a true visionary. I'm still working with the college to get a digitized copy, but the link below slightly summarizes what's in that draft essay of 1939.

www.space.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Nice Q….I’m still hopeful for your success….

Perhaps my take-aways will be slightly different than Livio….when I hopefully get to read the entire 1939 draft 😉

👽☕️🍩

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Nice Q….I’m still hopeful for your success….

Perhaps my take-aways will be slightly different than Livio….when I hopefully get to read the entire 1939 draft 😉

👽☕️🍩

That's what I want. I want all of us to read the draft essay and discuss it between us, then see what we agree or disagree with Livio's interpretation.

I think the college thinks I'm living nearby because they invited me to come and photocopy it for free. This may take a while.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Since there may be copyrighted issues…..perhaps they’ll want you to sign an NDA before letting you photocopy.

I would call ahead and ask if indeed you have to personally sign an NDA, waivers, etc….

You’ll have to think if it’s worth it.

👽

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I sat in seance and Winston Churchill (allegedly) came through. I have recordings somewhere and he wanted to write a book about ET/UFO called "The Prime Minister's Views On The Universe" or something like that.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FranklinCamper
I sat in seance and Winston Churchill (allegedly) came through. I have recordings somewhere and he wanted to write a book about ET/UFO called "The Prime Minister's Views On The Universe" or something like that.

So even after death he still can't decide on the draft essay's title? lol

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

Got both copies today…..PDFs.

Reprogra phics Remote Order Form

It’s totally free…..

As you progress through the procedure…at some point your going to be asked what you want…

Enter the below precisely as written …without titles…

CHAR 8/644/34-47 a corrected copy
CHAR 8/644/48-57 a draft with a few annotations

Just so you know….”a corrected copy” is the Are we alone in Space? …document.

The “A draft with a few annotations” is the Does life exist elsewhere in the Universe? …document.

You’ll be emailed the two PDFs within 2-3 working days.

👽👍🏼
edit on 28-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Terrific, I will read both versions after the long weekend and we can compare interpretations.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1 & a reply to: quintessentone

Glad you both got sorted not least of all because it has saved me trying to work out how to share the pdf I obtained - I'm not good with pdfs clearly.

I look forward to reading your thoughts and interpretations

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaydreamerX
On the second note I'm thinking...what if Churchill did not impose censorship about UFOs?

I'm not particularly convinced that he did impose any specific censorship - beyond the stuff that was censored because of the war, lots of which we know about already, that 50 years having long been and gone already.

For starters, I don't think an unsubstantiated account from someone who was told something by someone who was told something is a reliable source of information. Secondly, I am doubtful that Churchill's bodyguard would be physically present in a meeting with another head of state. I may be wrong but it seems unlikely. Thirdly, the British people are not prone to panic. Individuals, small gatherings perhaps but as a collective, not really us, as a whole we're quite a reasonable and responsive lot.

Overall, I just don't consider it to ring "true" as it were. The teller of the tale, police officer and body guard, may have exaggerated, may have misunderstood something they had over heard...without something to support the story, it remains a story and I personally don't put much stock in those beyond the entertainment value. However, we do know that Churchill sent a memo in 1952 asking about "flying saucers" and that a report was compiled for his benefit. We also know that the JIC, obviously without Churchill at this point, discussed the matter of UFOs in April 1957. There is solid ground from which to operate, we don't need to be dragged into the mire of hearsay. New evidence may emerge to give substance to it, but until it does, it is what it is.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrucellaOrchitis
a reply to: Ophiuchus1 & a reply to: quintessentone

Glad you both got sorted not least of all because it has saved me trying to work out how to share the pdf I obtained - I'm not good with pdfs clearly.

I look forward to reading your thoughts and interpretations

Yes, let's hope if they send Ophi a .pdf he knows how to embed it here.
I tried to transform a .pdf into a .jpg format but could not figure it out.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Embedding the PDF …..is not likely…..as I’ve never had a successful way to do so.

The only way I have been able to post pdf pages is by converting individual pages from pdf to png…but that was just a few individual pages. I’m not up to doing the same for the Churchill drafts …its too many individual pages to convert and it’s too many individual pages to post.

Q….I have previously posted how to obtain those drafts….in an easy peasy way….did you not attempt it? It’s simple. If you would have ordered the drafts yesterday, you probably would have had them today……give it a try.

👽☕️🍩
edit on 2-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Ooopsey Dupsey post…
edit on 2-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Embedding the PDF …..is not likely…..as I’ve never had a successful way to do so.

The only way I have been able to post pdf pages is by converting individual pages from pdf to png…but that was just a few individual pages. I’m not up to doing the same for the Churchill drafts …its too many individual pages to convert and it’s too many individual pages to post.

Q….I have previously posted how to obtain those drafts….in an easy peasy way….did you not attempt it? It’s simple. If you would have ordered the drafts yesterday, you probably would have had them today……give it a try.

👽☕️🍩

I will try again, the representative I am communicating with is going on about SharePoint and such and we have since stopped communication. I will just fill in the form then send it off and see what comes of that. And BTW, the rep. never sent me that online fillable form, just going on and on about things unrelated to my request.
edit on q00000003430America/Chicago4545America/Chicago4 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join