It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Fake Death Numbers From Hamas Out Of Gaza

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: DBCowboy

But I thought civilian casualties were acceptable in war?

Aren't you the one staining your skinny jeans over it?

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I know, I have seen many of your comments that are racist, supremacist and always aligned with Zionism.

But you know a lot about wars, the ones you like and the ones you enjoy, such as Vietnam, Japan, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Palestine... Cowardly wars in which history shows that they were crimes against humanity. humanity and mainly against innocents.

You are defenders of the same countries that create "monsters" like Hamas, Al Qaeda or ISIS, and, oops, ignoring that your beloved defenders created/financed/armed them, and omitting that "small" detail, you point out the monsters that your "innocents" created.

That is what you defend, the cowardly wars that kill innocents and that oppress and devastate wherever they go. History always takes you back. You do not defend life and freedom, you only defend your ideology at any price.

I have not read here that anyone who defends the Palestinian side (occupied resistance for 75 years) boasts or justifies the death of any innocent Israeli or Jew. However, those of you who defend Israel... you only have to read your justifications and hatred of only one of the parties.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: HopeForTheFuture

When are you going to start chanting, "from the river to the sea?"

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: HopeForTheFuture

I know, I have seen many of your comments that are racist, supremacist and always aligned with Zionism.

But you know a lot about wars, the ones you like and the ones you enjoy, such as Vietnam, Japan, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Palestine... Cowardly wars in which history shows that they were crimes against humanity. humanity and mainly against innocents.

You are defenders of the same countries that create "monsters" like Hamas, Al Qaeda or ISIS, and, oops, ignoring that your beloved defenders created/financed/armed them, and omitting that "small" detail, you point out the monsters that your "innocents" created.

That is what you defend, the cowardly wars that kill innocents and that oppress and devastate wherever they go. History always takes you back. You do not defend life and freedom, you only defend your ideology at any price.

I have not read here that anyone who defends the Palestinian side (occupied resistance for 75 years) boasts or justifies the death of any innocent Israeli or Jew. However, those of you who defend Israel... you only have to read your justifications and hatred of only one of the parties.

The quintessential post by a 15-year-old in their first social studies class with a SJW / CRT / DEI / LGBT teacher. Every possible label and accusation and virtue signal that can be deployed.
You’ll be spouting these things for the next 70 years, and never once be embarrassed.

Bless your heart, you poor thing, you tried.
edit on 20-3-2024 by arcticshuffle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

When are you going to start chanting, "from the river to the sea?"

He did that yesterday at recess, until he was hoarse.

They had a cute little group of angry little fellas.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

So much stupidity because you're locked in supporting one side regardless of what atrocities they keep committing.

I tell you now, this will end horribly for Israel.

Perhaps in their darkest hour it will also come down to a casual chat over a numbers game....

Perhaps people will also offhandedly remark then how people die in war, what's new?

Or will it hit differently then?

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
So much stupidity because you're locked in supporting one side regardless of what atrocities they keep committing.

Nope .... I posted a common sense article from a professor of statistics at Wharton who confirmed what most reasonable people know .. the death numbers being put out by Hamas are propaganda and are false. No one really knows how many dead there are in Gaza.

originally posted by: arcticshuffle
The quintessential post by a 15-year-old in their first social studies class with a SJW / CRT / DEI / LGBT teacher. Every possible label and accusation and virtue signal that can be deployed..

So very accurate description. I thought the same exact thing. Only shows up to post in Israel/Hamas threads, and it's always the same propaganda. Predictable, obsessed and triggered.
edit on 3/21/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Israeli intel have been saying the figures are generally accurate for a while - though Hamas fighter deaths are included in the
civillian total. They've also been used internationally during UN and NATO intel briefings after analysis showed they were generally transparent and credible

link

There's a contrasting paper publihed in Lancet here that uses statistical analysis to show they're reasonably accurate but only runs Oct - Nov.

Lancet paper - no evidence of inflated death figures
edit on 21-3-2024 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Meh

palestinians shouldn't have pissed off the Israelis by killing, raping civilians.

Hamas shouldn’t have pissed off Isreal by the official government of the Palestinian’s of Gaza sanctioning the murder, tape, torture, kidnapping with civilians as the primary target. And using hostages as bargaining chips.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Shrugs..

All children pay the price for antisemitic bias

www.thelancet.com...(23)02636-3/fulltext

We agree that “exposure to armed conflict greatly alters a child's life course”. However, the discussion by Kadir and Kampalath needs a more comprehensive view of the conflict's impact on children. This view must acknowledge the events of Oct 7, 2023, when Hamas terrorists brutally attacked, tortured, and murdered hundreds of Israeli children and families, and abducted many children as hostages to Gaza.2 The severe repercussions of such terrorism on the mental and emotional wellbeing of Israeli children are equally deserving of attention. Exposure to armed conflict can profoundly alter a child's future.3 Therefore, it becomes imperative for the international medical community to address the needs of all affected children. We advocate for concerted efforts to provide comprehensive mental health support and medical aid, regardless of ethnicity.
We urge our colleagues and international health organisations to adopt a balanced approach in addressing the health-care needs arising from such conflicts. It is only through inclusive and comprehensive efforts that we can truly honour our commitment to valuing every child's life and potential.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

You forgot Still raping the hostages they have. A UN report came out detailing what they have been doing to the israeli hostages. Until they release those people I can't see how Israel has a choice but to continue. I know if there were US hostages I'd be yelling for the US government to get in there and rescue them. I can't expect the Israelis to feel any different knowing the hostages are being raped and tortured.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I’ll have my shades ready for the thermo nuclear Gaza Strip. Your correct.

I don’t care about Zionism or Jews but I never support muslims.
a reply to: 19Bones79

edit on 21-3-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   

edit on 3/21/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Both sides lie during war of course. But the reality is that there are FAR more cases of the Israeli government and media lying to the public throughout history than Hamas.

Did you bump your head or something?

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   

You are going to be left alone

You too are rapidly beginning to be alone in your viewpoints. Who stands with you other than other Muslim zealots?

Contrary to your belief, the peoples and governments of the world have eyes and ears and they are not morons.

Do you hear that noise? It's the sound of your own private Idaho crumbling apart.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I tell you now, this will end horribly for Israel.

It's time to wake up now 19Bones79.

And I think you missed your last dose of psych meds too.

Better get right on that.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free?

Every day I will sing it until the occupying, colonizing and racist country of Israel complies with international legality and leaves the illegally occupied territories.

What scares you more about that phrase, the word Palestine, freedom or both together?

a reply to: FlyersFan

Only shows up to post in Israel/Hamas threads, and it's always the same propaganda.

You have been here for 20 years commenting as if your life depended on it in a way that your posts, threads, responses cannot be differentiated from the Israeli "hasbara", the IDF discourse, the Zionist rhetoric or the words of Netanyahu himself. You think the same, you support the same, you say the same. You are the same.

Just need to see threads like the "Middle East" ones in which you can be seen from thread number 1 as a preacher of Israel's hasbara.

Nope .... I posted a common sense article from a professor of statistics at Wharton who confirmed what most reasonable people know .. the death numbers being put out by Hamas are propaganda and are false. No one really knows how many dead there are in Gaza.

Nope. You republished a biased article (not a serious investigation at all) by a pro-Israel Jewish person that is based on statistics, assumptions, and many of these expressions:

This regularity is almost surely not real. (almost surely?).
Perhaps what is happening is the Gaza ministry is releasing fake daily numbers. (Perhaps?).
Unfortunately, verified control data is not available to formally test this conclusion, but the details of the daily counts render the numbers suspicious. (It only has at its disposal the lists with the registration number, name, gender and age of the murdered Palestinians, in addition to the Israeli registry of the population of Gaza to compare it, as "The Lancet" does in its investigation.)

Are there better numbers? Some objective commentators have acknowledged Hamas’ numbers in previous battles with Israel to be roughly accurate. (Some objetive commentators? All commentators know that truth, the data is there. Some?)

Nevertheless, this war is wholly unlike its predecessors in scale or scope; international observers who were able to monitor previous wars are now completely absent, so the past can’t be assumed to be a reliable guide. (It seems that he is the one who is absent from seeing that those same international observers continue to say the same thing. "The figures are real and the Gaza health ministry has not lied about the figures.")
www.tabletmag.com...

In that post you can see several real studies that individually analyze the murdered Palestinians from various entities such as: The medical journal The Lancet, extremely experienced scholars at Johns Hopkins and The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, the MOH mortality surveillance system, Doctors Without Borders (MSF), UN, Human Rights Watch.

But you will not see the sources or this data, you will continue to defend that your publication, from 3 sources that only refer to Mr. "Abraham Wyner", a guy who does not seem very biased.

In the same publication where you tacitly indicate that the Palestine data are false, the data of the impartial Mr. Abraham Wyner are real and that no one knows the real figures, you perfectly reflect your narrative acrobatics. You yourself are capable of dismantling your argument in a paragraph.
edit on 21-3-2024 by HopeForTheFuture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Keep talking.

I do appreciate people showing me their true colors, whatever it comes down to.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

You too are rapidly beginning to be alone in your viewpoints. Who stands with you other than other Muslim zealots?

Not only Muslims, those of you who are increasingly alone are the ones who support a colonizing, racist and supremacist state.

US increasingly alone in Israel support as 153 countries vote for ceasefire at UN
www.theguardian.com...

Canada to halt arms sales to Israel after non-binding vote in house of commons
www.theguardian.com...

Do you hear that noise? It's the sound of your own private Idaho crumbling apart.

Do you hear this noise? There are millions of people in the world advocating for human rights and the freedom of people who are oppressed by a colonizing power.

On the other hand, can you debate any of the sources that I have published instead or only blah, blah, blah? why I at least contribute varied sources in line with the thread. Any information that sheds light on this thread? or just blah blah blah?

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I’d believe they really care about their fellow humans if they EVER acknowledged the FREAKING HOSTAGES still missing.

Until then it’s just more virtue signaling nonsense by people who can’t even point to the area on a map and have zero history of that area.

No hostages no peace.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join