It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Russians?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

That's something you have appropriated from the Bible?

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
Soon the Russian State Duma will denounce the 1990 German Unification Treaty “2+4”, the Federal Republic of Germany will lose all its legitimacy, the GDR will be revived again, and then I will listen to your statements about the Russians in relation to the Germans.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Oh, you know the Bible!!!
So all is not lost)))

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   

"Soon the Russian State Duma will denounce the 1990 German Unification Treaty “2+4”, the Federal Republic of Germany will lose all its legitimacy, the GDR will be revived again,"

So, another sovereign country that you deny it's right to self determination and existence?

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Yes, I do. And it wasn't written by Russians.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I'm still waiting on a reply RT or are you going to run away like a dog with your tail between your legs?

You said this...

So. In 1939, the famous Marquis Astolphe de Custine was hiding in Russia from the French Revolution

The French revolution was....

The French Revolution was a watershed event in world history that began in 1789 and ended in the late 1790s

You also said this in the same paragraph...

where everyone spoke French. And so, at one court ball, he approached the Emperor and got into conversation with him.
Nicholas 1 asked the marquis:.....

Nicholas 1st

icholas I (born July 6 [June 25, Old Style], 1796, Tsarskoye Selo [now Pushkin], near St. Petersburg, Russia—died February 18 [March 2, New Style], 1855, St. Petersburg) Russian emperor (1825–55)

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The only basis for the legitimacy of Germany's existence was the Unification Treaty. There was no referendum on independence. But if there is no Treaty, there is no country, and Russian troops can absolutely legitimately return to the GDR.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Certainly. It is written by God and his prophets. Among whom there were certainly no Americans))))
edit on 11-3-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Always laughable to read through threads like this, where the OP only replies to a few people and ignores everything that goes against the narrative they are pushing.

No actual evidence given by the OP to back up their claims and when given evidence, by other users responding to the OPs outlandish claims, it is labeled propaganda and dismissed immediately without even glancing at it.

You sure do live up to your name....

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
You can repeat your nonsense at least 1000 times, the reality will not change.

Yes .. reality will not change ... here is the reality

Ukraine is a separate country from Russia.
It is a sovereign nation of it's own.
The Russia/Ukraine war is not an internal civil war.

People in Ukraine and Russia sharing ancestors does NOT mean that
Russia has the right to invade and destroy another country.
The reality is .. it's just that simple.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Russians have a saying:
"He sees a speck of dust in someone else's eye, but does not notice the log in his own")))

That's not a RUSSIAN saying. That's a BIBLE saying.

link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
Always laughable to read through threads like this, where the OP only replies to a few people and ignores everything that goes against the narrative they are pushing.

No actual evidence given by the OP to back up their claims and when given evidence, by other users responding to the OPs outlandish claims, it is labeled propaganda and dismissed immediately without even glancing at it.

You sure do live up to your name....

You also did not provide any evidence regarding your words.
By the way, I don’t communicate with some PBX users, everyone knows this. And when they didn’t notice “the beginning of the 19th century” in the topic, but only noticed the typo “1939”, then what is there to talk about?

You also wrote off-topic, but switched to my personality, which is prohibited by the ATS Rules. Don't worry, I won't complain to the moderators, I never complain, unlike others.

link   

The only basis for the legitimacy of Germany's existence was the Unification Treaty. There was no referendum on independence. But if there is no Treaty, there is no country, and Russian troops can absolutely legitimately return to the GDR.

I see you miss the thousand years of Germanic history but even a more up to date German history lesson might help you expand your knowledge.

The German Empire was founded on January 18, 1871, in the aftermath of three successful wars by the North German state of Prussia. Within a seven-year period Denmark, the Habsburg monarchy, and France were vanquished in short, decisive conflicts. The empire was forged not as the result of the outpouring of nationalist feeling from the masses but through traditional cabinet diplomacy and agreement by the leaders of the states in the North German Confederation, led by Prussia, with the hereditary rulers of Bavaria, Baden, Hesse-Darmstadt, and Württemberg. Prussia, occupying more than three-fifths of the area of Germany and having approximately three-fifths of the population, remained the dominant force in the nation until the empire’s demise at the end of another war in 1918.

Maybe Russia needs to remember it's history and the Mongols rule perhaps?

Knyaz’ Yaroslav II of Vladimir was poisoned by Güyük Khan’s wife. At the age of 67, Knyaz’ Mikhail of Chernigov was executed in the capital of the Golden Horde (Mongol khaganate) for refusing to worship Mongol idols. Knyaz’ Mikhail of Tver had his heart ripped out in the same capital, the chronicle says. The Russian population was forced to pay substantial tributes, and Russian princes were only allowed to rule their duchies by the permission of the Khan of the Golden Horde. That’s how it was under the Mongol rule, or, as we call it in Russia, the Tatar-Mongol Igo (Yoke).

So in actual fact, you're a Mongol and not Russian per say...
edit on 11-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

It has become a Russian proverb. It's a shame you don't have it and don't use the Bible as a guide in your practical life.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker
Soon the Russian State Duma will denounce the 1990 German Unification Treaty “2+4”, the Federal Republic of Germany will lose all its legitimacy, the GDR will be revived again, and then I will listen to your statements about the Russians in relation to the Germans.

I don’t think that’s a good analogy. Does Either side of Germany want that?

Also, Ukraine asked to leave the USSR. Doesn’t look like they want to join back into Russia considering they’re fighting.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   

a reply to: FlyersFan

It has become a Russian proverb. It's a shame you don't have it and don't use the Bible as a guide in your practical life.

Can you even pick up a bible without it burning your hands?

Are you to cowardly to reply RT? Have nothing to say about the lies you've posted?

edit on 11-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

What evidence is there to post that isn't already visible by everyone here?

If you are choosing to ignore most people here, what is the point of even coming here then? Makes about as much sense as only wiping half of your butt after you use the bathroom.

Cry me a river bud

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

You can repeat your nonsense at least 1000 times, the reality will not change.

"

The reality will not change. YES that is true.

The reality is that the Ukrainians do not want to be Russians.
They never voted for it to happen.

The reality is that the Ukrainians are fighting against the Russian invasion
and not welcoming them with open arms like family.

The reality is that the Russians are destroying cities and slaughtering
innocent Ukrainians. Obviously Russia doesn't treat them like
long lost family.

From a year ago - obviously the number is much higher now
CNN.COM Ukraine War

At least 453 children have been killed and at least 877 have been injured since the start of the war in Ukraine, the country's Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov said Saturday.

Ukraine/Russia war civilian casualties Statista

The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) verified a total of 30,457 civilian casualties during Russia's invasion of Ukraine as of February 15, 2024. Of them, 19,875 people were reported to have been injured. However, OHCHR specified that the real numbers could be higher.

Ukraine Cities Destroyed by Russia
Popasna, Rubizhne, Bakhmut, Avdiyivka, Mariupol

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   

It has become a Russian proverb..

So you are stealing from the bible and now claiming bible quotes as Russian.
Typical of Russia to do so.

It's a shame you don't have it and don't use the Bible as a guide in your practical life

It's a shame that you just lied about me. I obviously do use the bible because I knew where the quote came from and that it wasn't Russian, as you falsely claim.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join