It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the israeli military this inept

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

We know the rhetoric

I know, that's pretty much all you guys know.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

It makes the other guys the fools, whomever you think that is...

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Air superiority wins wars. The goal is to have your troops in as little combat as possible so that they don't die. You know nothing about the military or about winning wars or about keeping troops alive.

This is the only reason why they're mad. They want more Israelis to be dying.

I keep hearing that and it's confusing. They keep saying proportional response so if hamas kills a soldier they can then kill 1 hamas soldier. Can't see how this would actually work in combat would there be a score board? Is there penalties for not being proportional?

There is no war in history that was proportional thr goal of every military is to cause maximum damage to the enemy while losing the least amount of your troops possible. Also civilians get hurt In war especially in areas like Gaza probably the most densely populated area on the planet.

Is it sad very is it unexpected no. In fact Hamas uses this very fact to hide. They know if they had a military base it would be pounded to oblivion within minutes. So they train and hide in thr civilian population.

This brings me to my last point we really don't know how many civilians actually die because we don't know how many hamas members there are.

Do you know how they identify Hamas if they have a gun and shooting at you.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
They keep saying proportional response ...

Which is abject stupidity. The way to win wars is with overwhelming force and air superiority so that the other guy dies and you do not. Otherwise, you get long drawn out wars where your own people die when they didn't have to. The objective is to get the other guy to lose.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Thats kind of what reuters does... They all copy reuters headlines... You never noticed that?

I think you completely missed the context of what I was saying. There’s probably thousands of different write ups about the tunnels online. My point is that CNN covered the “topic” also with the same conclusions, this is also why I said you can look it up on wiki. Has zero to do with networks covering and copying the same story.

….and yes terp I’m fully aware networks copy the same stories over and over. AP, Al Jazeera, RT, CNN, FOX and others are notorious for producing stories others copy.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Why dont other Islam based countries take these people in?

because they will bring the bad people with them

you think you can dig miles of tunnels and reenforce them with concreate and power and internet and air with a few rag tag fighters?

these tunnels had access points inside houses

if the Gazan people want peace offer up the fighters and any surviving hostages

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DustBuster

Why dont other Islam based countries take these people in?

This is the question those terrorist simps never answer.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:05 PM
link   

The way to win wars is with overwhelming force and air superiority so that the other guy dies and you do not.

The problem with this mentality is you consider the "Other guy" to be all Palestinians.

You make short little remarks like that and people visualize two men with guns fighting each other.

That's NOT the situation in Gaza

It's a person with a gun in a tank against unarmed families with children....

Again you keep calling it war when it's simply genocide.

edit on 3-3-2024 by Daughter2v2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2

Again you keep calling it genocide when it's simply war.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

So that's why we started with the airdrops? You're just inable to wage your silly war of Apartheit, which just happens to look like a genocide for the non-experts like us?

You want a special term for this, something like a "ethnic cleansing by accident"? I mean... they're not animals, wo laid down this siege of Gaza in order to weaponize plagues and famine. Right? Plain old incompetence, just harmless idiots trying to do a good killing after all...

RIGHT?

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2v2

A new report finds that on Oct 7:

➡️ 38 children were murdered, three were under the age of 3
➡️ 42 children were taken hostage to Gaza
➡️ 2 children are still being held captive – Kfir (1) and Ariel (4) Bibas
➡️ 20 children had both parents murdered
➡️ 96 children had one parent murdered
➡️ The parents of 15 of the abducted children are still being held captive

That is literally # around and find out .

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeelingOnions
a reply to: FlyersFan

So that's why we started with the airdrops?

We started with airdrops because the Biden administration is in a panic about how their handling of the war is gonna affect him in the election. It has absolutely nothing to do with anything else. It was a tiny bone thrown to the far-left wing of his party that supports terrorism and are mad at him for not helping the Palestinians slaughter more Jews.
edit on 4-3-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   

So people and trucks delivering aid aren’t mobbed?

You want a special term for this, something like a "ethnic cleansing by accident"? I

Allowing aid in and trying to crowed control a crowd that trampled people and then tuned on the IDF troops after they backed off the situation resulting in first warning shots, and ten deaths from the troops defending themselves from being captured, tortured, and held hostage is ethnic cleaning?
edit on 4-3-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Biden started airdrops because he's down severely in the polls in Michigan and the Arab voters there are threatening not to vote for him ... 200,000 Arabs living in Michigan ... Biden won the state by something like 150,000 votes in 2020 so the Arab boycott of Biden could lose him the state.

THAT is why Biden started airdrops. Pandering to the Muslim vote in Michigan.

The rest of your post was emotional nonsense and won't be addressed.
edit on 3/4/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

Air superiority wins wars. The goal is to have your troops in as little combat as possible so that they don't die. You know nothing about the military or about winning wars or about keeping troops alive.

This is the only reason why they're mad. They want more Israelis to be dying.

I keep hearing that and it's confusing. They keep saying proportional response so if hamas kills a soldier they can then kill 1 hamas soldier. Can't see how this would actually work in combat would there be a score board? Is there penalties for not being proportional?

There is no war in history that was proportional thr goal of every military is to cause maximum damage to the enemy while losing the least amount of your troops possible. Also civilians get hurt In war especially in areas like Gaza probably the most densely populated area on the planet.

Is it sad very is it unexpected no. In fact Hamas uses this very fact to hide. They know if they had a military base it would be pounded to oblivion within minutes. So they train and hide in thr civilian population.

This brings me to my last point we really don't know how many civilians actually die because we don't know how many hamas members there are.

Do you know how they identify Hamas if they have a gun and shooting at you.

Lol, if Israel really did respond proportionally, they would round up 1200 random Gazans, beat, rape, mutilate and kill them in front of their families. Take videos and keep playing them on the internet. Take a couple hundred hostages and randomly drag them around the country, accidentally killing some here and there, refusing to discuss them.

This would actually be amusing simply to see the reaction of the idiots calling for “proportionality”. They would immediately scream that “that’s not what it means !!!”. In their fevered little minds, it probably means shoot 3 or 4 thugs and call it a day, leaving Hamas strong and ready to attack again.

Instead Israel focused on killing Hamas leaders and operatives, who promptly hid behind as many civilians as possible, always looking for a nice juicy group of kids. They caused all of the civilian casualties.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   

edit on 4-3-2024 by arcticshuffle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2

The way to win wars is with overwhelming force and air superiority so that the other guy dies and you do not.

The problem with this mentality is you consider the "Other guy" to be all Palestinians.

You make short little remarks like that and people visualize two men with guns fighting each other.

That's NOT the situation in Gaza

It's a person with a gun in a tank against unarmed families with children....

Nobody said ‘all Palestinians’ except you. The main lie that supports your whole system of lying.

I just want Hamas dead. Just like Israel wants.

The children and families have ALL been killed because of Hamas hiding behind and among them.

Israel finally decided to not let Hamas get away with the standard emotional blackmail. The need to kill all of Hamas finally overruled the horrors of watching Hamas kill their own children,for PR and a free pass for their attacks.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Ironically, the US doing airdrops confirms that the aid convoys are in consistent danger, which is what Israel has said.

If it was so safe to deliver aid in by truck, that's what the US would be doing. Or if Egypt wouldn't allow us, we'd just float a ship up to one of Gaza's ports and offload aid.

We don't want to do that because Palestinians are violent and our troops would be in danger. It would only be a matter of time before they killed some of our troops and then what does Biden do?
edit on 4-3-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

By that metric jews aren't fairing very well either...

They ended up among some murderous religious nutcases because they had been trown out of so many other countries throughout history. The world had to come together in pitty to give some whiny indigenous tribe their land back... I always wondered why you'd want to go into such a neighborhood, but suddenly it looks like they're fitting in just fine with all the other murderous religious nutcases in the area...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join