It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the israeli military this inept

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Vermilion

The world had to come together in pitty to give some whiny indigenous tribe their land back...

The world didn't give them # but a non-binding, symbolic vote with nothing to back it up. The Jews fought for their land back.

If you're gonna comment on this issue, it might be a good idea to learn the most basic facts of the history of it.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Yeah looks like they fit right into the neighborhood.

I once knew a guy he wanted to move to his childhoods hood which became a # hole. He always complained about how bad it is.
Slowly but surely he adapted and became just like that # hole... I started ignoring him when he kept complaining about the # hole he's now become part of...

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I’m guessing you terrorist simps haven’t seen the fresh UN report about all the sexual war crimes committed by the palestinians on October 7th.
Here you go.
Stop denying it.

news.un.org...

The report acknowledges that during the October 7 massacre, “people were shot, often at close range; burnt alive in their homes as they tried to hide in their safe rooms; gunned down or killed by grenades in bomb shelters where they sought refuge.”
The document notes that “Other violations included sexual violence, abduction of hostages and corpses, the public display of captives, both dead and alive, the mutilation of corpses, including decapitation, and the looting and destruction of civilian property.”

As antisemitic as the UN is, even they can’t deny any longer.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was chased around Brooklyn today by Pro-Palestinian protestors, angry that she's supporting Israel.

Video Clip: gettr.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

If you think that justifies anything you're misguided...

War crimes aren't met with war crimes, that's not the civilised world we live in.
it has become abundantly clear Israel doesn't want to be part of that anymore, they want to be like their neighbors a bunch of bloodthirsty religious nutcases...

Keep the rope coming

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

So zero interest in learning then? I mean you clearly don't know the first thing about the history of the region or the conflict. You don't understand military matters, and your grasp of international relations is tenuous at best.

Like I always say, it's okay to be uninformed on some subjects. There's subjects I'm uninformed on. But why don't you want to learn? Why does it seem like you actually value your ignorance? Only you can force yourself to remain ignorant and for your posts on this matter to continue being uninformed terrorist propaganda.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

You clearly don't know how to identify propaganda...

You will never see me defend any side of this conflict, they both have a significant hand to it's current form.

Not recognizing both sides that lead to a conflict, is kind of like the first give away that it's propaganda...

They're both here in droves...

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   

So zero interest in learning then? I mean you clearly don't know the first thing about the history of the region or the conflict. You don't understand military matters, and your grasp of international relations is tenuous at best.

And sometimes ad hominem attacks wont hold any water even if you had a point. How much do we actually need to know about all that when we see innocent children starving to death?

HELLOOO?!? Anyone at home there?

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Here’s a cute little video of a palestinian throwing away food airdropped by the US, because it was from the US.
I guess they’re not starving enough to eat MRE’s. The new ones are actually very edible.
He looks like he’s got a fresh haircut and shave.
Nice clean clothes.
A phone with great quality camera and internet.
#gazalifeisgood
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Not recognizing both sides that lead to a conflict,

As in every time Isreal treats Palestinians as peace and better life seeking humans they get burnt?

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Here’s a cute little video of a palestinian throwing away food airdropped by the US, because it was from the US.
I guess they’re not starving enough to eat MRE’s. The new ones are actually very edible.
He looks like he’s got a fresh haircut and shave.
Nice clean clothes.
A phone with great quality camera and internet.
#gazalifeisgood
twitter.com...

That should be on every US TV news channel.
Our tax money at work.
Biden air dropping food into Gaza to buy Michigan votes.
And the 'palestinians', looking just fine, throwing away the food.

DISGUSTING.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   

You will never see me defend any side of this conflict, they both have a significant hand to it's current form.

All you post here is Hamas propaganda. That is taking a side.

originally posted by: PeelingOnions

And sometimes ad hominem attacks wont hold any water even if you had a point.

Crying "ad hom!!" doesn't protect people from criticism when their position is based on false information, whether they know it or not. This isn't a simplistic high school debate. In the real world, pointing out that someone doesn't have the necessary background knowledge to engage in a debate doesn't negate any of the argument being made.

Terp doesn't know the basic history of what's going on. His opinions are poorly informed, which is likely why he gets so much wrong and has to just repeat propaganda that he doesn't understand and doesn't even know the veracity of.

How much do we actually need to know about all that when we see innocent children starving to death?

Thank you for proving my point that the Hamas supporters here value their ignorance.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   

No. Thank you for painting members after a rather simple disagreement with their opinions, I guess?

You have yet to show why the information in this context would be "false" by any definition. Furthermore, I don't see why the drone feed from one of the recent massacres requires any background knowledge to deduce a few basic facts with regards to the conduct of war.
Care to elaborate on that?

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   

All you post here is Hamas propaganda. That is taking a side.

Can you actually show where I was pro hamas?

Or is this just your biased opinion triggered because somone actually calls out the idiocy on both side of that conflict?

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

At this point, finger pointing only makes one look more ridiculous.

Like they treated them in their first very act of love as an independent nation, later called nakba?

Yeah something like that will probably never backfire. Especially when you do it to vengeful religious nutcases... I guess foresight isn't really Israel's strength being a baby nation trowing temper tantrums at their neighbors and all...

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   

At this point, finger pointing only makes one look more ridiculous.

Really. What happens every time Isreal tries to present the olive branch to Hamas?
edit on 6-3-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

What's the olive branch offered for their benevolent act that resulted in nakba?

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Good question. How do they even manage to keep up with this incompetence on a professional level?

Fascinating in a bad way, but fascinating.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join