It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Carvill: Christian Nationalists are a bigger threat than Al-Queda

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   
On MSNBC: (Christian Nationalists) believe that our rights as Americans, as all human beings, don't come from any earthly authority. They don't come from Congress, they don't come from the Supreme Court . They come from God.” Heidi Przybyla (www.msn.com...) (www.msn.com...) (www.foxnews.com...)

James Carvill (highly influential Democratic Party consultant) said that Christian Nationalists ARE a bigger threat than Al-Queda. Even going so far as to say Republicans are a threat to the US as Christians. (www.msnbc.com...)

Going so far as to equate Christianity with white racist ideology. Despite the fact that most Christians in the world today are not white, 68% of Christians are not white. (www.gordonconwell.edu...) It is true that 44% of all Christians in the US are not white, getting close to half. (www.pewresearch.org...)

Liberals need to realize that those who voted but failed to vote for Hillary or Biden in 2016 and 2020 think that liberals mean them personally when they “call out” MAGA. Because they truly believed it was a good thing to want to make the US better and that despite it’s faults, we could overcome them to bring the USA back to the kind of courage and greatness seen in WWII when we defeated Hitler. All 74+ million of these actual voters feel that despite protestations to the contrary, that liberals do think they are all evil people out to destroy democracy. I don’t understand the insistence that everyone who voted for Trump must be hated and feared or democracy will be destroyed.

Now liberals appear to be attacking Christians with the same passion that they attacked the Trump voters of 2016 and 2020.

Liberals need to realize that despite their protestations, Christians, even Christians of color are going to start thinking, heh they mean me. “I believe my rights come from God and not the government, the government isn’t my God. God tells me to love everyone and treat everyone with respect and kindness, and to help the poor, and not to judge others. Why are politicians telling people to hate and fear me because I believe these things, and that I am dangerous for wanting to live my life according to these principals?”

It’s like saying “not all of THEM …. are…. BUT” Pushing those and insulting those who are not extremists into thinking, they really mean me.
There is no going back now.
It is all over social media, both push hate and fear of your next door neighbor, grandparents, moms, dads, young adults - who believe in Jesus and want the best for the USA and it’s citizens. This is what I am seeing and it is very disturbing.

Why do liberals think is this what Democracy is about, spreading hate and fear of those who don't agree with them, and why is this morally helpful to the nation?

I wondered about this after reading the huge push by liberals to turn Christian Nationalism into the new MAGA. Insulting Christians just as they have been insulting conservatives for the past 8 years, openly, with extreme hatred evident in the rhetoric, tone of voice and body language. Then in a youtube search on the subject I saw this very formula that I had come up with in my mind. MAGA=Conservatives; Christian Nationalists=Christians: Christians=MAGA.

Do the people doing this spread of hate and fear, realize the damage that comes from encouraging hatred?

We see the results of spreading hate on campuses around the nation where at liberal colleges Jewish students don’t feel safe and are persecuted because they are Jewish and don’t support Palestine Hamas (who liberals support).

edit on 3/1/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: If I made a typo, spelling, or grammar error, it does not negate the content.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
If he really thought that then he would stop f’ing with them.
Skeletor is the biggest spinmeister they have.
They say you get wiser with age but this dude just gets more degenerate.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

Figures that a guy with the nickname 'Serpent Head' would hate Christians.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   

On MSNBC: (Christian Nationalists) believe that our rights as Americans, as all human beings, don't come from any earthly authority. They don't come from Congress, they don't come from the Supreme Court . They come from God.” Heidi Przybyla (www.msn.com...) (www.msn.com...) (www.foxnews.com...)

I'm an atheist and I completely agree with Christian Nationalists thar our rights as Americans, as all human beings, don't come from any earthly authority.... which comes with the added protection that no earthly authority can take away our rights as human beings.

I'm guessing Heidi Przybyla is comfortable with her rights coming from an earthly authority because she thinks she's friends with that earthly authority.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Why do liberals think is this what Democracy is about, spreading hate and fear of those who don't agree with them, and why is this morally helpful to the nation?

It's all they've got. They have no policies that attract the masses so they have to make every little group special.

I've noticed for a number of years now that Liberals claim to be all inclusive, but they love to separate people in to their own little niches and then pander to them. They play them against one another, daring each one to make a mis step so they can point and say "Look ! We told you they were evil ! ".....but as long as you stay in lockstep, as long as you knuckle under and vote Democrat, you're safe.

For now.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I'll just leave this here.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I'm not religious.

But that would still be better than the Commie sh!t show being inflicted on us currently.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

A 17 second blurb with no context.

If you took the time to research, they think this was just him being sarcastic.

You know....humor ? That thing the Left seems to be highly allergic to ?

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

If you think this is a CSS.

Take a trip down to Cuba. You'll learn what a CSS is.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   

There are wackos for sure. EVERY GROUP on the planet has wackos. You can't judge everyone by the wackos.

There are liberal wackos, too, like AOC etc. and those who think rioting/looting/destroying cities is promoting peaceful civil rights.

The point is, what I am seeing is not the wackos but mainstream Democratic Politicians and mainstream liberals and mainstream liberal media repeating these mantra's over and over and over.

The majority of Trump voters (74+ million people) have come to feel liberals mean ALL of them when they demonize MAGA.

Every Christian before long may come to feel liberals mean ALL of them when they demonize Christian Nationalists, if this rhetoric continues.

Hate is open in these instances, not just wackos on youtube
but prominent politicians
prominent democrats
prominent liberal publications
influential public liberals

religionnews.com... Democrats passed a resolution in congress condemning white, christian, nationalists.
Which despite what they say will be interpreted by people, more and more people -
as anti-white - encouraging hate for all white people, the kind of talk we see more and more in liberal circles and in social media
anti-christian - encouraging hate for all Christians, the kind of talk that is rampant in liberal social media
and anti-caring about your country - Dems openly encouraging hate for people who "love America too much"

This is a slippery slope and despite how much later on liberals say we don't hate '"all white people...just the ...."

Despite how much later on liberals backtrack and say "we don't hate Christians .... just those who believe ...."

Despite how much later on liberals backtrack and say "we don't hate people who love the US....just those ..."

Despite how much Dems are trying to say we don't hate ALL Trump voters, no Trump voters believe it anymore. Maybe that is why we are seeing massive support for Trump (I am for Hailey). Because conservative voters now feel that Democrats hate each and everyone of them so very much they are becoming dangerous if they get the power to act on their open hatred. As Hillary said recently and in 2020 as well, Republican voters should be sent to "formal reprogramming" www.forbes.com... 73c73b89

It will have the same effect as racists saying:
"I don't hate black people... just those...."
or as liberals are saying now
"I don't hate Jews.... just those who..."

And Democrats won't be able to backtrack out of the muck and quicksand of encouraging hatred toward so many "groups"
?Are Dems and libs wanting a civil war? Dems and libs sure look like they are trying very hard to make half the nation hate and fear the other half.

edit on 3/1/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: If I made a typo, spelling, or grammar error, it does not negate the content.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Just a joke. Of course. But then he says.

twitter.com...

I talked to Jack Posobiec about the viral video where he called to overthrow democracy.

He told me “We’re not destroying all of democracy, just their democracy.”

What does that even mean? Their democracy?

And then this too.

twitter.com...

Posobiec told me his viral statements were largely a joke, but the violent rhetoric wasn’t unwelcome at CPAC, where Jan 6 attendees and supporters gave Posobiec a standing ovation.

Looks like the listeners loved it. They want the new order.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Again wacko fringe.

It is NOT the wacko fringe of liberals or Democrats to encourage hate and fear of
Trump voters (74+ million grandparents, neighbors, moms, dads, young people)
and now Christians, more than 50% of the US population.

Is this wise for prominent Democrat liberal politicians to do
Is this wise for prominent Democrats and liberals to do
Is this wise for prominent respected liberal publications to do

Is this inciting ..... on purpose?

Is it wise to want massive Hispanic immigration knowing 80% of them profess a strong Christian faith : and then count on them to vote for you while you bash Christianity openly, often and by the most prominent people in your ideology?

What will happen if Hillary has her way and ALL Trump voters (2016,2020,2024) are sent to formal reprogramming? Who will be next?www.forbes.com... =cdac73c73b89

This isn't fear mongering, it is trying to open the eyes of Democrats and liberals to the idea that words have consequences.
Be careful what you wish for, it may just happen if you talk about it loud and long enough.

By that I mean if you convince nearly half the voting population or more than half that you hate them why the heck would they take the risk of voting for you?

edit on 3/1/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: format

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

What does that even mean? Their democracy?

The Left's idea of Democracy is " You have what Rights we say you can have and we can take them away any time we feel like you're not toeing the Party line".

I saw some comments on a site that said he should be tried for treason and sent to Gitmo.

Real Democracy looks like this : "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it,"

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

In a real democracy, what the mob says goes.

Meanwhile, in a constitutional republic, like the united states, you have the right to say what you want. However don't be surprised if people don't like what you have to say.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   

So NOW we live in a Constitutional Republic ?

Then why does the Left keep screaming about "destroying Democracy" ?

See where I'm headed ? Just like "global warming" morphed to "climate change" the Left twists and changes words and meaning to fit their narrative.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   

edit on 3/1/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: duplicate post

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Meanwhile, in a constitutional republic, like the united states, you have the right to say what you want. However don't be surprised if people don't like what you have to say.

True don't be surprised if people don't like the current message of

hate and fear 74+ million people who dared to not vote for Hillary or Biden

hate and fear Christians, who make up over half the US population, and over 80% of immigrant Hispanics

hate and fear anyone who loves the US and thinks it is a good nation

Don't be surprised if the underlying message isn't believed and taken to heart

You may say, that is not our message, but that is exactly the message that conservatives and Christians are hearing

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I would invite him to draw a cartoon of Mohammed and a cartoon of Jesus and see what happens.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Christians believe that answer to a Higher Power than their government, so it stands to reason religion is on the chopping block. Governments want to be the highest authority in society, giving them total control over people.

Morality, ethics and integrity need to be eliminated in order for world leaders to realize the private paradise the 1% aspire to create.

Organized religion has become every bit as corrupt as any government, but the people that make up that body,as a whole,are decent human beings trying to improve the world we live in.

The American government is filled with corruption, but the majority of citizens are still decent human beings; it seems the government feels the need to change that by replacing the religion of morality with the religion of Orwell's 1984.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I'm going to be real with you. Christians are not innocent.

For a good many years, the so called "christians" have been lording their views upon others. They put laws into place in states that limited peoples rights. Small things like forbidding the sale of alcohol on Sunday. To bigger ones that forbade the election of aetheists to public office. The puritanical mind set of certain christian cults wanting to control people is off putting. And people are now lashing out. To be honest. It's 2024, people are sick of having someone else's religious view shoved down their throat. Sick of religious groups threatening to hurt gay people. Like that one pastor that said gay people should be lined up and shot.

We need to leave mysticism behind and work towards making things better.

edit on 10Fri, 01 Mar 2024 10:46:01 -0600America/Chicago24580 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join