It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO "religion" influencing Congress to hunt aliens, says top Pentagon official

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hunting UFO's is like Hunting Ghost I can't prove it when I find them it's a dimensional thing . But I do find more ghost then ufo's .
edit on 8-2-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Hunting UFO's is like Hunting Ghost I can't prove it when I find them it's a dimensional thing . But I do find more ghost then ufo's .

Ghost and UFO’s are seen as energy orbs sometimes…..could it be that the orbs in the sky are the means of transportation for the occupants which are in orb form and that are seen in hauntings?

Hmm

👽
edit on 8-2-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 04:50 AM
link   

edit on 2/9/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Dear Kirkpatrick, it's not enough to dig deep, you have to dig in the right place

Kirkpatrick says his office dug deep into the Roswell incident and found that in the late 1940s and early 1950s, there were a lot of things happening near the Roswell Airfield. There was a spy program called Project Mogul, which launched long strings of oddly shaped metallic balloons. They were designed to monitor Soviet nuclear tests and were highly secret.

edition.cnn.com...

But on page 715 of the Air Force's 881-page report on the Roswell crash, a transcribed journal entry by Project Mogul's Field Operations Director, geophysicist Dr. Albert Crary, states that the key scheduled balloon launch never took place - and thus couldn't be confused for a UFO

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Now we can delete the Mogul project too ...

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: gippo88
Now we can delete the Mogul project too ...
Don't let the UFO religion mentioned in this thread mislead you. But it is amazing that the Air Force's 881-page report doesn't seem to conclude a service flight was the most likely origin for the Roswell crash Mac Brazel found. I agree with Ectoplasm who said it wasn't a regular Mogul launch, but a service flight instead. Read his thread, it will be a loss to the internet when ATS goes down and this is no longer out there, since I think it's the best explanation of Roswell on the internet that doesn't have those kinds of issues, as far as I know.

Moore doesn't say flight number 4 was the supposed culprit, he says he can't think of any explanation for Roswell other than one of his early June service flight balloons.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
I think Charles Moore summed it up in his affidavit:
"I can think of no other explanation for Roswell than one of our early June service flight balloons."

Notice that Dr. Albert Crary is not talking about service flights, which are closely enough related to Mogul that even if not exactly Mogul, I think it's not entirely accurate to say "it wasn't mogul" unless you follow up that statement with "it was one of the early June service flight balloons related to the Mogul project".

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

Interesting but we are always talking about assumptions ...
Everyone can believe in their favorite guess
Eliminating the Mogul balloon we return to air balloon, in my opinion, it has never convinced anyone.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: introufo2
Here's the big advertised YouTube about Sean Kirkpatrick, the director of the Pentagon’s UFO investigation office, who says some interesting things about the recent UAPcongressioanl enthusiasm...
This reporter was at first one of the enthusiasts but later became doubtful over the 2017 NYT article and TTSA and its UFO Mythology.

I was listening to a lecture by Peter Davenport about the Phoenix Lights and he played a phone call from a supposed military dispatcher who claimed fighter jets were dispatched and saw huge triangle craft but didn't know what it was. The dispatcher said the pilot was very shaken.
Of course, we never got confirmation that the dispatcher was real, never heard from him again, never heard from the pilot or any mention of jets seeing anything weird in Phoenix.
So was that all B.S. or is the military keeping silent?

I hear these things about the more recent government ufo programs but nothing about older events. Why don't they either say it's all made up or they did see something unknown? Is the government keeping things secret and releasing some information? Why is this all such a mess and nothing is ever confirmed? Why is it always "this person said........"

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: joelr314
So was that all B.S. or is the military keeping silent?
Even when eyewitnesses strive to be truthful, they can truthfully state misperceptions of somewhat mundane events into fantastical extraterrestrial events. This has been well documented with eyewitness reports of satellite re-entries, which were just a bunch of fiery lights in the sky as the pieces of the satellite burned up. For example these were satellite reentries, dramatized or sketched by eyewitnesses:

Seeing is Not Necessarily Believing.

That video is about the Yukon encounter which some eyewitnesses said was a close encounter, which is why the artist's conception shows a close encounter. In reality it was very far away. But don't jump to the conclusion anybody was lying, this is just how flawed the human perception system is, we can't judge distances of unknown objects in thesky accurately, we just can't.

That was said to be one of the top 10 UFO cases, due to multiple witnesses, and being a close encounter, before we figured out what it really was.

This drawing shows eyewitness sketches of various spacecraft for another satellite re-entry, and again here I don't think anybody was lying, it's just misperception and people mentally connecting dots or lights in the sky that probably weren't connected:

I think those are examples of the raw UFO phenomenon. Peole see something, may or may not misperceive it, and misperceptions can vary, some to phenomenal extents like in the Yukon case, but it's not BS, it's human perception/misperception.

Layered on top of that however, is a big thick layer of BS from the intelligence community. For example they "Leaked" reports of this "mysterious" UFO and claimed that all efforts by their best analysts failed to identify the UFO, even though it was identified balloon vendors within about one hour after being posted on the internet. Now that claim that the best analysts in the US government couldn't identify it has to either be BS, or else those "top notch" analysts are far more incompetent than anybody could have possibly imagined.

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
a reply to: Lucidparadox

So alien beings just happen to create a spacecraft with the exact same design as the Batman balloon as shown?

Pentagon's leaked UFO sighting was a Batman balloon, internet argues 'Exact proportions'
www.express.co.uk...

Why feed us BS? Only the people doing it know for sure but a prominent theory is they want chatter about a UFO phenomenon so that when secret test craft are observed, the public will just write it off as "just another one of those UFO stories", and the intelligence community would rather have people think it's alien, than what it really is.

John Greenewald gives his theory here. I don't know if he's right, but it acknowledges the BS anyway.

Why Are UFO Leaks Happening? Maybe they want us to think they are incompetent.

This video covers a lot of the BS from the IC (Intelligence community) and related minions or useful idiots.

edit on 202439 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I don't know about Greenwald, he seems to think Stanton Friedman was always asking questions and he one one of the founders of the Roswell Hoax. He never answered hard questions, did a mock debate and fooled everyone. Until the internet came out and we could look up the original eye-witness reports and 100% of all facts that demonstrated an earthly origin were left out of his and other "researchers" books. Things like "sticks, rubber, balsa wood and considerable scotch tape" were not ever mentioned and all the "documentaries" that followed were based on the lies and false narratives.

The last video video great, I don't trust Lazar, Corbell, Elizando or any of those people. The Lazar appearance on Rogan was bizarre. They clearly gave him things he could and could not ask about.
At one point they said Lazar predicted element 115, yet articles in SciAm came out before that about a possible island of stability near element 115. But it was created in a lab and they recognized that on the podcast. They even understood that the element created was not stable but Joe said "it could have been" and counted it as a hit. Delusional confirmation bias. I think he was told he cannot bring up any negative points.
Lazar made a video about the physics of the craft in the 80's, he explained gravity A and gravity B were different and used the strong force as gravity A and claimed this is how the craft warped space (plus element 115).
On the podcast all that was gone and Lazar said "we don't know how it works"........

How people believe this stuff?

I have seen this videos of people mistaking reentry for low flying craft. As usual, with the Phoenix Lights it comes down to how accurate are the witness testimonies. Who knows?

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: gippo88

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

Interesting but we are always talking about assumptions ...
Everyone can believe in their favorite guess
Eliminating the Mogul balloon we return to air balloon, in my opinion, it has never convinced anyone.
I have no idea what you think the difference between a mogul balloon and an "air balloon" is, or even what you mean by "air balloon". I linked to the thread explaining what the service flights were but it appears you either didn't read that explanation or if you did, you didn't understand it. They were similar to the mogul flights but they were not "official" mogul flights, they were made to support the mogul flights.

Did you see this diagram? It shows the layout of the service flights on the left, which are somewhat different but still similar to the mogul flights shown on the right. Once they've crashed, it might be hard for someone unfamiliar with the program to tell the difference due to the similarities.

So basically what that thread is saying it that it doesn't mean anything to say that the Mogul balloon train on the right has been ruled out, because that's not what crashed near Roswell, it was one of the similar balloon trains shown on the left that crashed. It was very similar to Mogul, but not an actual Mogul flight. Do you understand now?

originally posted by: joelr314
Delusional confirmation bias. I think he was told he cannot bring up any negative points.
Lazar made a video about the physics of the craft in the 80's, he explained gravity A and gravity B were different and used the strong force as gravity A and claimed this is how the craft warped space (plus element 115).
On the podcast all that was gone and Lazar said "we don't know how it works"........

How people believe this stuff?
For some people at least, I think it really does seem like a "religion". I even hear people say things like "Lazar's story hasn't changed" which is so shocking because as you pointed out, it couldn't be more different to go from explaining in great pseudoscientific detail how the alleged "alien tech" works back in the 1990s, to going on Joe Rogan and being asked how it works and he says he doesn't know. If that's not a completely changed story, I don't know what is, so why do some people claim his story hasn't changed?

I don't really know if Joe Rogan believes Lazar as he says, or if he just pretended to believe Lazar, since that was probably the only way to get him to appear on his show, so he could benefit from all the extra views.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This whole UAP saga is contrived and hopefully making the US the laughing stock of the world.
edit on 19-3-2024 by harponianlodge because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join