It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO "religion" influencing Congress to hunt aliens, says top Pentagon official

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Here's the big advertised YouTube about Sean Kirkpatrick, the director of the Pentagon’s UFO investigation office, who says some interesting things about the recent UAPcongressioanl enthusiasm...
This reporter was at first one of the enthusiasts but later became doubtful over the 2017 NYT article and TTSA and its UFO Mythology.

edit on 7-2-2024 by introufo2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Perhaps this is Kirkpatrick’s religion….

🤔👽

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Greenstreet also had an UAP experience himself…..it was suggested to him that it possibly could have been a coaxial drone vertically shaped ….that he finally accepted as his truth….

Anyway…..

👽
edit on 7-2-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

I think I recognize that one! It looks quite familiar:

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Kilpatrick does look a little shifty to me. Those reptilian eyes. So he's a blood drinker?

Seriously, I think his view is relevant.

Did you hear that line in the video, Corbell wants to see bodies on the floor.

As for Greenstreet, he used to be a believer at first. I’ll give him credit maybe he read that old memorable OP from MM, and learned from us!

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Station27

I think you’re on to something….M-5 multitronic probes! 🧐

🍻
👽

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: introufo2

Kilpatrick does look a little shifty to me. Those reptilian eyes. So he's a blood drinker?

Seriously, I think his view is relevant.

Did you hear that line in the video, Corbell wants to see bodies on the floor.

As for Greenstreet, he used to be a believer at first. I’ll give him credit maybe he read that old memorable OP from MM, and learned from us!

Yes indeed…..everyone including Kirkpatrick has an opposing view….that’s our nature.

Hmmm…about Corbell…..bodies on the floor…..could be a figure of speech….wanting to see dead Biologics? I don’t know he’s a goofball too.

I don’t dis Greenstreet entirely….I do watch his stuff if it peek’s my interest.

👽

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Corbell is on roll now. You see his mug daily in the UFO circuit. But remember, so was Ponzi on a roll for a while.

Seriously, Greenstreet has put together a legitimate analysis about the gang of 15.

From the beginning, I thought Grusch was just repeating well-worn UFO stories from “ insiders”

But generally, though I am a believer that there are legit UFOs, from the beginning of this 2017 UAP/TTSA revolution I thought something was rotten in Roswell( pun intended).

Overall, I'm just enjoying the show and waiting for the inevitable...
big bang!

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Seriously, Greenstreet has put together a legitimate analysis about the gang of 15.

He didn’t go far enough imo……….do you see a trend?

Some Tag-Team pairings….

🧐👽
edit on 7-2-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: introufo2

So he’s saying the UFO propagandists are deceptive? Gasp!

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Looks like one of those Skycam cameras you get above a football field on match days although I realise its far too high as they are typically on wires.
i cant upload a pic of one at the moment as i am working.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Sure, a trend as clear as day.

You see we old-timer UFOnauts know the deal...

It's the newbies who fall for the hype.

Here is what I mean, from another UFO site:

Since the "60 Minutes" segment on UFOs in 2020, I've been deeply engaged in daily conversations with my wife, relentless research, and introspective questioning about the existence of extraterrestrial life, reinforcing my long-held belief that we're not alone. We are Germans and in our country UFOs are still a fringe topic. No one really talks about it. But we did. A lot.

However, as of 2024, despite increased media coverage in the U.S., I find myself disillusioned by the lack of progress and the negativity surrounding the discourse.

This growing frustration, coupled with the constant demand for tangible evidence, has led me to reluctantly align with my wife's skepticism: where is the proof?

When will we get it?

Sounds like the typical psychological profile of what they went after...

Enthusiasm turns to skepticism turns to disbelief turns to a turn-off.

A typical feedback loop and maybe the goal of some of the gang of 15.

They've always controlled that feedback loop.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: introufo2

Interesting observation…..the puppet masters are alive and well.

Btw…….how could the most advanced aerospace country Germany, during WWII (imo), consider the Haunebu’s and Vril’s…fringe and not talk about it? If I were German, I’d be proud of the R&D for that. Given more time…there would have been squadrons in the Luftwaffe. Sure it might have meant the doom of a lot…..but post war time…. to have them flying around would have been a sight to see.

I’m just saying….

A shout out to the Horten Bros (long deceased)….and their flying wings.

👽
edit on 8-2-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 12:32 AM
link   

And don’t forget the famous DIie Glocke

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Editorial comment:

Unfortunately, people like Greenstreet and the German fellow in the quote above are just what the TTSA/NYT operation was meant to create.

Two examples, one an ordinary enthusiast and another a media person both becoming skeptical through penetrating the thin veneer of UFO “ proof” offered by UFO researchers whom Greenstreet refers to as UFO religious fanatics. Consequently, people like Greenstreet and the German gentleman, throw the baby( the myriad proof of legitimate UFOs) out with the bathwater.

Most likely, this kind of mentality will spread exponentially, I believe, when soon-to-follow other UFO follies occur, which bet on it...they will.

Then UFOlogy will take a nosedive in the interest and respect it has built up.

Then when the environment is bereft of serious research, very quietly maybe some serious research and study might occur.

But what UFO researchers have to realize is one thing.

That is, it’s the phenomenon itself that determines your research capabilities and opportunities.

It doesn’t work according to your desires; it works on its desires therefore take the path of humility in your research and maybe you might just discover some truth about it.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 01:17 AM
link   

edit on 2/8/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 04:09 AM
link   
It’s been a long day….lights out…

🥱😴
👽
edit on 8-2-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

This reporter was at first one of the enthusiasts but later became doubtful over the 2017 NYT article and TTSA and its UFO Mythology.

Maybe the Jury is still out on Kirkpatrick.
One thing is clear in that video, that the claims of alleged collusion between Kirkpatrick and Greenstreet are false.

Greenstreet is not only making claims, unlike others in this field, he and John Greenewald Jr back their claims up with evidence. Why are they the only two reporters who are telling the truth about this? Or am I missing some other reporter who is telling the truth?

I have a theory, which is that it's more profitable to propagate paranormal stories, than it is to debunk them. But usually that's been in the civilian realm. Ever since the US government funded the multi-million dollar project to study "dinobeavers" and other paranormal claims at skinwalker ranch, it's an embarassing look for the government, part of the story Leslie Kean and Ralph Blumenthal tried to conceal from the public in their 2017 article in the New York Times, claiming it was a UFO story while completely ignoring the poltergeist research at skinwalker ranch aspect of the story. So they didn't tell us the whole truth, and parts of their story about Elizondo heading the program were factually inaccurate, because as we now know, the director of that multi-million dollar program was James Lacatski, not Luis Elizondo, and the "UFO" aspect of that was a "front" to cover for the skinwalker ranch aspect they knew was too kooky to get funded.

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

He didn’t go far enough imo……….do you see a trend?

Some Tag-Team pairings….

🧐👽
The trend first became apparent to me when I saw the directors and employees of TTSA, which other than Tom Delonge was almost all IC community guys, and now we know about more of them, like Travis Taylor, who continues to be involved in the poltergeist ranch, I mean skinwalker ranch, and other dubious activities for a scientist working for the government.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

It’s a tabloid-screaming story. The new conservative cable channels competing with the big three have picked up this Grusch story clearly for its tabloid ratings antigovernment effect and Fox a bit too.

Scientific journals are hard on this new UFO craze too, it’s not only the two Greens.

Also, though I’m not impugning his motives consider the fact that Greenstreet works for a NYT rival, the Post, and was anxious to expose the weakness of their famous article. Overall, I think he's doing good work on the story.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

edit on 2/8/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join