It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Channeling Donald Trump

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I wonder if the left wing media - CNN, MSNBC, NYTimes, etc - are reporting this?
It's funny as hell. Sure to make liberal minds explode.

Biden Quiety Reverts Back to Many Trump Policies

Trump designated Yemen’s Houthi rebels a “global terrorist group” and cut US funding to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA). When Biden got in he made a big deal of undoing both of those things. Now ... he's reinstating the Trump policies.

Trump imposed tough sanctions on a Russian vessel and its parent company involved in the construction of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline. Biden went against that and reversed policy. A year later Biden reversed his own policy and reinstated the Trump policy.

Trump was building a border wall. Biden got in and vowed 'not another foot' of the wall would be built. In October Biden reversed his own policy and has reinstated the Trump policy.

Trump was big into developing energy in America (Oil/Gas) and approved the construction of up to three drill sites in Anchorage, Alaska. Biden undid this and vowed 'no more drilling on federal lands'. In April of 2022 Biden reversed his own policy and incorporated Trumps drilling policy.

There are probably more, but that's what is reported in this article. Funny as hell!

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Hopefully he will Revert Back to Mr. Trump Attempt to Build a Wall on Our Southern Border but we Both Know the Guy is to OWNED to Even Consider that . It's just Election Year BS .
edit on 3-2-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

(post by Dalamax removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   
They will say they've been using Trump policies when all the failures get to hot to handle. 😃
Reverse ass backwards Democrat strategy 😃
Maximum chaos and confusion maintained 😀

The Bidenmagic is all in The Smoke

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Biden has yet to "Channel Trump" in his concern and empathy for inner-city Americans.

Joe Biden killed Operation LeGend 28 days after being sworn in: www.indystar.com...

He really hates Black people that much.

GotDamn Racist made U.S. President!

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Don't think Mayorkas and other implanted NWO Democrats inside the DHS and the other Agencies aren't setting up plenty of poison-pill booby traps all set to go off if and when a new Admin comes in. ☣️☢️⚠️

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   
If Biden is just Trump without the terrible personality, that all of you say is a major turnoff for Trump, then why are you not putting your support behind Biden?

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Biden has yet to "Channel Trump" in his concern and empathy for inner-city Americans.

Joe Biden killed Operation LeGend 28 days after being sworn in: www.indystar.com...

He really hates Black people that much.

GotDamn Racist made U.S. President!

Yeah they had to focus all resources on other projects (like Jan6 apprehensions etc.).
Besides, they got some crime reduced by using pencils instead of investigations.
Just invent the statistics and whaala. 😀

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
If Biden is just Trump without the terrible personality, that all of you say is a major turnoff for Trump, then why are you not putting your support behind Biden?

🤣🤣🤣 WTF?

Why don’t you hate Biden as much as Trump if he has the same policies that Trump had without the asshole personality?

Because you guys can’t come up with a Trump policy that actually hurts you, it’s all about hurt feelz.
Just like we have said all along.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Quietly? Not really. If you've been paying attention. He's been called out by certain organizations for not rolling back Trumps policies at the border. And have been for years. And while most are blaming Biden, why hasn't congress made any moves to do anything about the border crisis? They can overhaul immigration laws. It's been close to 30 years since they've made any changes. The ball is in congress court.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
They will say they've been using Trump policies when all the failures get to hot to handle. 😃
Reverse ass backwards Democrat strategy 😃
Maximum chaos and confusion maintained 😀

The Bidenmagic is all in The Smoke

Biden during his whole career has been like a butterfly when it comes to what he thinks is right. He goes back and forth with the wind. I said like 5 years ago he believes people will not remember what he said last month and he can flip 180 degrees, and he has been right. If it wasn't for social media people would think he has always been the champion of building the wall..lol

Even today the liberals are blaming Trump now for NOT building the wall like he said he would. I really just want to slap the sh!t out of them saying nothing. When I retire I think that will be my future job get them in an argument and have them push me so I can just slap the crap out of them...in defense of course.

edit on x29Sat, 03 Feb 2024 16:21:24 -0600202433America/ChicagoSat, 03 Feb 2024 16:21:24 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Quietly? Not really. If you've been paying attention. He's been called out by certain organizations for not rolling back Trumps policies at the border. And have been for years. And while most are blaming Biden, why hasn't congress made any moves to do anything about the border crisis? They can overhaul immigration laws. It's been close to 30 years since they've made any changes. The ball is in congress court.

Because the " Uni Party " in Congress And the Senate are Bought and Paid for by Washington Lobbyists . Considering that , All the American People can Hope for is a President who is Not " Bought and Paid For " to Even the Political Playing Field that Currently though it's Lack of Action , had Denied WE The Peoples Voice in Our Own Damn Government .

edit on 3-2-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

(post by Dalamax removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Humanity are constantly being manipulated up against each other, just so the few can maintain power.

edit on 4-2-2024 by PrivateAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Why is it surprising when Biden said at the beginning of his presidency that he will work with both parties for all the people?

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

And while most are blaming Biden, why hasn't congress made any moves to do anything about the border crisis? They can overhaul immigration laws. It's been close to 30 years since they've made any changes. The ball is in congress court.

The job of Congress is legislation. Enforcement of the law is the job of the executive branch.

Until now, Biden has refused to enforce existing laws regarding people who come into this country illegally. He and the Democratic party are giving the issue lip service now because it's an election year. Liberal cities that received busloads of illegal immigrants are getting a taste of what the border states have been dealing with for decades. Any talk of doing something about the border will vanish after the election faster than the talk of "saving abortion" and "saving democracy."

And I remember the last time Congress "overhauled" immigration law. Essentially, all they did was give blanket amnesty to the people who were already here illegally. The result? A massive surge in people coming here illegally. What a surprise.

I'd like to know what needs to be overhauled in regards to immigration law. I mean, we've got the laws on the books, they are not being enforced, so we need to change the laws?
edit on 4-2-2024 by VictorVonDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

I don't recall Trump having border razor wire cut down in Texas.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Why is it surprising when Biden said at the beginning of his presidency that he will work with both parties for all the people?

Why?
Because he is damn liar.

When has he done that?

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: quintessentone

Why?
Because he is damn liar.

When has he done that?

Did you read the opening post by FF? It's all there.

join