It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEF Klaus Schwab envisioned a future without elections

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 04:31 AM
link   
The whole reason for his thoughts boil down to an A.I. platform which can predict who should win an election....... so why do we need elections if we know what the results should be? In many countries there really is no need for an election either as the end result and fix is already in (no A.I. needed)..

The world these Lizard people envision comes right out of a dystopian S.F. novel; I just hope the hero shows up soon to defend humanity from being consumed by these animals !

www.theblaze.com...

World Economic Forum Chairman Klaus Schwab envisioned a future without elections, predicting that voting will no longer be needed as artificial intelligence will be able to predict who voters would want in power.

Schwab spoke to Google co-founder Sergey Brin on stage at the WEF gathering and discussed the predicting powers of AI technology.

"Digital technologies mainly have an analytical power; now we go into a predictive power, and we have seen the first examples, and your company very much evolved into it," he told the Google founder. "The next step could be to go into a prescriptive mode, which means you do not even have to have elections any more because you can already predict."

Next, with the audience eerily silent, Schwab then asked if elections would even be necessary given that the outcomes would already be predicted.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

There seem to be pattern ?

No meat
No cars
No elections
I may forget something?

Btw , WEF says now that World’s greatest threat is “Misinformation” ( read free speech )

WEF say World’s greatest threat is “Misinformation” — (The biggest threat to experts and billionaires is free speech)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 05:31 AM
link   

I am curious. If the AI said Trump must be the leader, would Schwab let it happen?

I find it strange that they are trying to predict who would be elected and not who would be the best leader. They are not always the same. Biden is a good example of this.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

I am curious. If the AI said Trump must be the leader, would Schwab let it happen?

I find it strange that they are trying to predict who would be elected and not who would be the best leader. They are not always the same. Biden is a good example of this.

Do you really think the wef and our world owners would let something like that happen? They have absolute control of almost absolutely everything

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Truthfindder

But they are wanting to let AI decide the election results without voting. Why would they get the results they want? The AI might be smarter than they think.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I wonder if Klaus has used AI to tell him when he will die as he needs to organize a parade, fireworks and and concert in celebration thereof.

Once a Nazi always a Nazi.

They should have used hIm in the Indiana Jones movies AS HIMSELF.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 06:24 AM
link   
AI, AI, A R T I F I C I A L Intelligence.

Artificial - according to Alexa lol - is anything made or manufactured by humans that is not natural. So wouldn't it be data in, data out? That data being controlled by Schwab and others in his micro realm of perfect, rich, controlling persons?

Yeah, and of course the billions of sheeple that enthusiastically follow their designated path thereby validating the outcome, aka social algorithms. Which are continually manipulated by none other than the likes of WEF.

I don't think there could ever be an efficient uprising against them, and what would be the purpose? It seems it's mankind's destiny to desire themselves to be manipulated and controlled.

Anyways, people have disconnected from what's important. They have newer, better, realities. Most would be happy to know that they are represented by proxy at the polls.
edit on th31202400000031bSat, 20 Jan 2024 06:24:55 -06002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   

"leveraging investment and regulation" are "critical" tools for reducing the impact of "global risks," which of course include "disinformation" and climate-related issues.

You know, something like CBDC resembles that description.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

No meat
No cars
No elections
I may forget something?

Btw , WEF says now that World’s greatest threat is “Misinformation” ( read free speech )

WEF say World’s greatest threat is “Misinformation” — (The biggest threat to experts and billionaires is free speech)

AKA truth speak that may wake those up still asleep.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I just hope the hero shows up soon to defend humanity from being consumed by these animals !

Ah yes the good ol savior, the messiah whatever you want to call them. In 2000+ not a word but since these "animals" are taking over let's just sit back and wait and see. Typical from so called christians wait for something to happen instead of taking action!

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The whole reason for his thoughts boil down to an A.I. platform which can predict who should win an election....... so why do we need elections if we know what the results should be?

Why doesn't the public have access to this awesome prediction software?

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   
A.I. will be digitally connected to voting machines!! 😃

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
A.I. will be digitally connected to voting machines!! 😃

You mean like liquid paper only to correct them to other people's wishes. Most would never notice.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   
the age old dream of the elites; power and authority without accountability.
no accident the Democrat party is so insistent on controlling elections. note how they deny ballot space to leftist third-party operations (greens).
Obama said years ago he thought it would be great to have a permanent ruling class of ivy-league educated functionaries. the rest of us could drive the trucks and grow the food and do all the worky-work while they did the hard work of making the decisions.
I fear the US experiment in (republican) democracy might come to an end soon. operatives behind closed doors in Lansing and Harrisburg and Madison might end up making the decisions for us, and the more they do so, the more entrenched they become.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   
So what he's saying is,
A world where AI decides our world leaders?
Nah, I bet it's more like,
AI as our Supreme leader. One world government/religion/complete ideology given to us by AI.

(Hey, algorithm, how am I doing so far? Almost to 20)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

While We All Envision a Future of Personal Freedoms Without Klaus Schwab .

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It's like these old farts never paid attention to the dystopian futures as presented in film and television during the 80s and 90s....or else they're being influenced by them in a bid for power by their subordinates.

Either way, it's making me shake my head everytime I hear about these guys and their agenda.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Some things about human behavior never change.

It's a long road to Tipperary...
edit on 1/20/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Therealbeverage

And what action have you taken? Just curious.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   

85 years old, I think it's about time for grandpa to retire...or keel over from very painful cancer. Either or.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

No meat
No cars
No elections
I may forget something?

You’re forgetting the right to defend yourself.
They want our guns.
No guns.
That may be the hardest to do, in America anyway, the last step.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join