It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEF Klaus Schwab envisioned a future without elections

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

The whole reason for his thoughts boil down to an A.I. platform which can predict who should win an election....... so why do we need elections if we know what the results should be? In many countries there really is no need for an election either as the end result and fix is already in (no A.I. needed)..

The world these Lizard people envision comes right out of a dystopian S.F. novel; I just hope the hero shows up soon to defend humanity from being consumed by these animals !

www.theblaze.com...

World Economic Forum Chairman Klaus Schwab envisioned a future without elections, predicting that voting will no longer be needed as artificial intelligence will be able to predict who voters would want in power.

Schwab spoke to Google co-founder Sergey Brin on stage at the WEF gathering and discussed the predicting powers of AI technology.

"Digital technologies mainly have an analytical power; now we go into a predictive power, and we have seen the first examples, and your company very much evolved into it," he told the Google founder. "The next step could be to go into a prescriptive mode, which means you do not even have to have elections any more because you can already predict."

Next, with the audience eerily silent, Schwab then asked if elections would even be necessary given that the outcomes would already be predicted.

I wonder how the AI would account for someone like myself who doesn't vote at all but has preferences.. And before you all go nuts, I am not an American..

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hahahaa wishful thinking >
TELLING WEF TO F## AT THE FORUM

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ToneD

there's two of them,

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join