It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our principle responsibility in prayer - you may not realise it, but we rule the world by prayer.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

May you be encouraged & filled with faith in reading the contents of this thread..!!

In my reading over the past few days I have come across elements of the discipline of prayer which were unknown to me in the preceding twenty years of life as a Christian. Saint Paul reveals clearly, for example, what the first & foremost duty in the prayer of the believer happens to be, and it's nothing to do with meeting our own needs, or the needs of our family, our friends, or even our our church & local community..!!! The first & foremost duty of the Christian believer is to pray FOR GOOD GOVERNMENT, and this is for a simple reason - that we may live quiet, peaceable lives amongst our neighbours, and so that the Gospel may be preached openly without oppression.

Here is the relevant scripture:

First of all, then, I urge that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgiving be offered for everyone— for kings and all those in authorityso that we may lead tranquil and quiet lives in all godliness and dignity. This is good and pleasing in the sight of God our Saviour, who wants everyone to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. [ETA - through the open & unrestricted preaching of the Gospel - FITO]

For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all—the testimony that was given at just the right time.

1 Timothy 2: 1-6

From this scripture in particular, we see that praying for those who are - or should be - in authority over us, indeed they are in our care in terms of receiving prayer from us, on their behalf, to strengthen & encourage them, to prepare them for godly works in our nations.

Thus we must pray for our leaders. However, there is a caveat, one which we must apprehend & thereafter we must seek to apply wisdom as regards to what God would desire from us, and from the rulers, in the circumstances that we are presently experiencing. It is clear to everyone on this site, and to the many thousand that read this site without becoming members, that presently we as the human race are facing a crisis of leadership.

Those who are supposed to be in righteous authority over us are in fact corrupt on almost every level. Groups such as the World Economic Forum deliberately & persistently push leaders & future leaders in a direction which serves their hearts of corruption. The WEF 'Young Global Leaders' program is a sinister mechanism by which arrogant, entitled, silver spoon-fed numpties are groomed by the elder statesmen for positions of power in their respective nations. The trouble is, that those elder statesmen are themselves entirely corrupt - all the leaders who are genuinely worth their salt have been sidelined & excluded from the process of developing world government, which is clearly their aim, and so the only guidance these young potential leaders receive is an education in corruption, entitlement, arrogance & greed.

Even in the lower ranks of governments all over the world, principles derived from such programs are applied, and agencies designed to carefully regulate certain industries are captured by the corporations which hold the most power in said industries. In most Western nations there is a revolving door between government & the major corporations that drive the economies of those nations. In a way it can perhaps be seen as an inevitable driving force which cannot be escaped, owing to the corrupt nature of the human soul - over time, given enough resources & power, now with appropriate digital technologies that can erect a 'digital gulag' for those citizens who don't submit to the process - all those who connect with government & corporate might are tainted by the corrupt power that is flowing through the infrastructure of the system.

But what if there is an alternative to this seemingly hopeless situation? If we, the church, had been fulfilling our duties over the past seventy years, we wouldn't be in the mess we currently have to deal with. First & foremost, we should have been praying for kings, presidents, prime ministers, and all those who work in positions of authority both in government & in industry. But the church has neglected this most specific area of its ministry, abandoning hope for the government to be actually, legitimately righteous, instead giving those rulers up to the wiles of the Devil, to be replaced by evil men & women, for we have not covered those good leaders in prayer as we should have.

And indeed, at the present time, if anything is to be changed in this regard, then we require a root & branch exorcism to cast the Enemy of our souls out of those positions of authority, in whatever sphere they happen to exist.

Our duty now, then, is to pray not necessarily for the utterly corrupted so-called 'leaders' which are emplaced in the halls of power - but instead we need to anoint & cover with grace those seats of governance, those positions which are erected over & above our nations, our communities, our systems of governance & the top jobs in various major industries. We must see that our first duty, being the need to pray for kings & all those in authority, is therefore to pray that the wrong people will be excised from those positions, and the right people will be given the mantle necessary to take on those positions, so that we can enjoy the work of a range of good people, both secular & spiritual, all rational, compassionate, careful & diligent in running their various affairs of state & corporate ingenuity, etc.

Currently the top positions are held by usurpers, by those who have greed as a central working principle in their lives (the Biden crime family for example) - these men & women are not suitable for their posts, and as such they must be excised & replaced by those who are worthy, who have honour, who believe in uplifting the people - not depopulating the Earth, as most have currently agreed to do, following the orders of the higher-ups, utterly corrupted, purchased by the Devil's children & utilised for evil purposes.

A certain book I have been reading over the past few days has inspired me greatly. It is a work on the principles of effective prayer, by a famous minister & great man of God, Derek Prince. 'Secrets of a Prayer Warrior' is the title, and I highly recommend it. Within its pages there are chapters on the different types of prayer that we may engage in, such as petition, command, supplication, and several others. The one we need to focus on, unfortunately, is the final type of prayer listed - the prayer which is in fact a curse, issued from the righteousness of God, aimed squarely at single targets - it is a sniper rifle, not a hellfire missile. We are permitted to curse in certain circumstances, though it rankles to consider that it may be an appropriate course of action for Christians to take on in particular situations.

It is the 'last resort' prayer, the one we claim & release when all else has failed, when there is an urgent need, a pressing danger that imperils all of us if we do nothing to stop the evil in its tracks. Jesus cursed the fig tree which bore no fruit, because it had not fulfilled its one single duty in the season of nature in which it was supposed to deliver its purpose in the world. Because it failed to fulfil its purpose, Jesus gave an example of times when cursing prayer is appropriate.

Continued...

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   
If you can look at a person in a leadership position & perceive that they either go along with the flow of evil activity from other leaders yet without acting decisively in an evil manner, thereby producing no positive works of fruitfulness, spinning their wheels & providing propaganda support to the more destructive leaders, thereby leaving their people desolate (the negative state of poor leadership) or if you see that they consistently dig deep into the bowels of the clearly evil agenda of the higher-ups & thus consistently produce evil fruit which poisons the people they are supposed to represent (the positive state of poor leadership), then curses are an appropriate response to their sinister & far-reaching malevolent actions, even curses which are issued in the name of God through the careful & precise prayers of Christians who understand these principles.

The way in which the World Health Organisation, the World Economic Forum, the United Nations, the Bilderberg Group, the Rothschild central banking organisation, and many more, are acting presently in this world - which was ours to steward - is decisively evil, all the time. They are working according to the will of their father, Satan. It cannot be otherwise, because Satan is the 'god of this world', and when a leader is not consciously focusing his work to direct it in the pathways of righteousness, then automatically they are slotted into the Devil's world system. That system once was relatively weak, as the world population grew, as civilisation was established, as the churches guided the people, and both rich & poor knew the Lord, and knew the purposes of God, and accepted the standards according to which he or she should work in this world in order to faithfully steward his responsibilities, in order to be ready for the world to come.

Because the people have now long since been separated from God in almost every sphere of life, the rulers are just as unwise, shallow, faithless & corrupt as it is possible to be, and they are able to do nothing but assist in tearing down the lives & communities of the people they are supposed to represent.

And thus, we are now in a position in which our spiritual enemies are those who are in positions of great power, exercising great authority over the world at large. It is now our duty, as I hope I have properly expressed, to specifically pray against those leaders who are abusing the high positions which were always intended for a man or woman of honour & faithfulness. We therefore must pray effectively in the Holy Spirit for God to act to remove these corrupt leaders, as many as possible, to place the correct candidates into the various seats of power, and to strengthen & encourage them to resist the evil empire which has raised its ugly head over this world, its tentacles flailing wildly to destroy righteous systems of governance & any remaining corporate strongholds which stand for the good. The Devil is prowling about like a roaring lion, seeking those whom he may devour, and his corrupt system has almost totally laid its network of absolute power over the entire world. This is why we see such harmony between the media channels which pretend to be independent, yet in fact are utterly corrupted & biased towards this demonic world system.

We must be ready - we must pray strategically - we must be ready to wage war & to give an account to the Lord of where our prayer focus has been, that we have indeed prayed for good government, for righteous leaders to step up & take their seats in the positions of authority, after those corrupted usurpers have been removed by the strategic cursing, issued forth by good Christian men & women, disempowering all those who exalt themselves against the knowledge of God & His righteousness.

I hope I have conveyed the sense of urgency which has been upon my heart as I considered these things. I believe we are to strategically curse all those leaders whom we know to be establishing evil plans in this new demonic world system that they have been working on in lockstep over the past several years especially. We are to rise up & resist their actions & their demonic prophecies for a future that is imaginary, illusory, dark & devilish - all plans related to transhumanism are an abomination, for example, and I believe that ultimately these adversaries will use some sort of quantum computing artificial intelligence system as a sort of oracle that they will apply to the task of the governance of the world, openly advocating for depopulation on the basis of the supposed infallible logic of the AI. They have set the ball rolling, and it is only a matter of time until they have us locked down, in 15 minute cities, using central bank digital currencies, totally oppressed & controlled by an ultra-state which governs the world as one supra-national entity, a world government which even now is taking shape.

We must oppose them, it is crucial. Proclaim a curse against them - only if you are absolutely certain, with divine discernment, that the person you are focused on is definitely part of the new world order that is taking shape. If they are, you have permission to metaphorically 'shoot on sight', in the Spirit. Be exceedingly humble when you approach God to request that a certain person be cursed - it is a dangerous procedure if you are not properly aligned with the Lord in the Spirit.

I have personally heard of one very pointed example of a curse that a believing brother prayed against a certain man who had toppled over the market stall my brother was running, which was an outreach program for the homeless. This man came over beligerently & threw a bunch of leaflets all over the floor, creating a real mess. My brother was incensed at this behaviour & instinctively prayed "Lord, please issue vengeance against him for what he just did.." He now freely admits that he was immature in the faith when this event happened. However, the result was without question.

Ten minutes later that beligerent man was viciously stabbed by another drunk who was wandering around in the same area.

My brother in Christ was shocked at what had happened - the stabbing was serious, and it may even have proven fatal, we do not know as he was taken away by ambulance into the night. But the moral of the story is this - when you seek to curse someone, you must be certain that there is a righteous need for it; you must be absolutely in alignment with the Lord by the presence of the Holy Spirit - and you must be exceedingly humble & open to correction as & when you choose to pray intimately before God for the fulfilment of what you seek to accomplish.

This is serious business, and it requires a serious mindset. Only proceed if you are certain that the need is righteous & within the will of God, to the extent that He will not oppose your prayer.

Godspeed.

FITO.

edit on DecemberSunday23012CST08America/Chicago-060005 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

No. Just no.
It amounts to sorcery to seek to coerce a god into removing a human earthly impediment to what you, in your limited knowledge, consider to be "the plan" .

Mark 11:23“Truly f I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. 24Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

That's right up there with saying "whatever you bind on Earth is bound in heaven"

Not good advice. "Lead us not into temptation" sounds better. And even as the Mark 11 text finishes:

25And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.

Compare the Moses story. The God said to speak to the rock and water would come out. But Moses was really pissed off at the people and struck the rock. For that he was kept out of the promised land.

In the Mark story Jesus was pissed off and hungry and cursed the tree even though it wasn't fig season. Then he went and messed up the temple program of money changing. He was not in a forgiving mood. What if dying was his punishment just like it was with Moses in the story?

"Judge not, lest you be judged"

Besides that, having been a subject of sniper-like cursing, I don't think any one actually benefits. I think the cursing people end up worse off.

edit on 3-12-2023 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

John 10:10 New International Version
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

If the thief (devil) comes to steal and kill and destroy then by rights, I'm going to pray about it. We have authority in Christ and Holy Spirit lives in us and so the devil is a nothing and we tell him what to do, not the other way around.

Jesus desires us to have a full life, full of perfect health and joy. We are to ask for healing, expect healing and be instrumental in helping others by using the authority Jesus handed to us, no matter who they may be, for healing.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I do like your threads FITO, might not always respond but do like some of the thoughts and ideas at times.

Interesting story with your Brother and the man that got stabbed. With an attitude like that sounds like he had it coming. As for your Brothers role in this, maybe he could of helped him if he was a bit more experienced with this rage. It is confronting the first time you get it, after a while the skin thickens up and don't take it personal.

Perhaps your Brother had an opportunity to save that man, for one more night at least. Instead that rage took over your Brother and just another FU for that man lost in hate. When it comes to turning the other cheek, your Brother dropped the ball that night. That's ok, we all do as it can be tough to know what to do at times.

When it comes to praying these days, I just think of Jesus being near me. We don't have to say anything. It feels peaceful and responsible. Helps focus on problems and find a direction.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You speak of spiritual warfare.

Much as the Warrior is willing to face judgment for his actions in taking another life, so too must one be ready to face consequences for such actions.

But if you feel just and righteous in your cause and you understand the consequences of your actions on the day of Judgment, then I say go for it.

There are some things we should not tolerate.

And it is not for the meek to rise up and take a stand for their own, it is the mighty, the bold, the fearless who shall strike first.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Thanks for this OP; going to look into Derek Prince books. I've been thinking about this quite a bit of late.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   

If cursing was not a valid avenue of action for the followers of Christ in certain circumstances (when the object of cursing has failed to fulfil its God-ordained purpose) then Jesus would not have cursed the fig tree & the gospel writers would not have recorded the incident.

It is a lone example, and it is cryptic (Jesus did not openly curse a person as he did the fig tree) - but he constantly railed against the Pharisees & Sadducees, and so it stands to reason that those who are mature in faith, who have a need to pray for good government AS THEIR FIRST RESPONSIBILITY IN PRAYER, should be open to cursing those leaders who are collectively failing in their duties to properly administer the nation/s.

We can love them as people, forgive them as people, but they cannot be allowed to stand unopposed when they mistreat the people & deliberately seek the ruin of all future generations. Especially now when the risks are so great. If we stand & do nothing, we will face the end of the world, as slaves unable to live free ever again. Once more, they are failing in thei god-given purpose, just as the fig tree failed in its God-given purpose, hence cursing or negative prayer to remove them from their position is perfectly suitable.

We should not pray that they come to harm, but yes we definitely must pray that they lose their position & influence over the people.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   

There is a principle of exegesis and hermeneutics involved:

Imperative above Narrative

If you are told specifically to not do a thing (curse) then it is not up to you to take a narrative story about what someone else did and spin it into an instruction to do the same. That's against the plain reading.

James 3:9-12 "With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God’s likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? My brothers, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water."

Basically James is saying don't curse; unless you want to stop praising "our Lord and Father" and dedicate yourself to cursing alone. Look at the examples given: "can a grapevine bear figs?"

Can a fig tree bear figs out of season?

Jesus did a bad thing cursing the fig tree. But he walks it back by saying in Mark 11:25 "And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”

Some people may forgive Jesus for cursing the fig tree. Some other people may use it as an excuse to do very much worse things. Forgiveness may be the better way.

edit on 7-12-2023 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I would agree that in general, the plain reading tells us not to curse; however, there is more than one example where Jesus told His followers to react in the negative manner to a particular event. I have already given the direct & straightforward example where Jesus cursed the fig tree when it did not bear fruit in due season. But bear in mind that He also gave other examples, such as 'salt losing its saltiness' - if that be the case, then it is only worth throwing out to be trampled underfoot. Salt losing its saltiness would be another example of something not fulfilling its God-ordained purpose.

What else can we look to? How about the angel of the LORD issuing a COMMAND to curse an entire town, named Meroz?

‘Let the people of Meroz be cursed,’ said the angel of the LORD. ‘Let them be utterly cursed, because they did not come to help the LORD— to help the LORD against the mighty warriors.’

Judges 5: 23

In the above example we see that when some thing - tree, salt, town of people - fails to fulfil its God-ordained purpose (in the quoted example that purpose would have been offering themselves as a living sacrifice to fight against the enemies of God & God's people by extension) then a curse is absolutely the appropriate response. It then falls on the person or people who have been thus cursed to come to the LORD in repentance so that they may be healed & delivered from the effects of that curse. It is an instrument of the divine will that calls people to repent & come back into alignment with God & His purposes. How therefore can you say that IN CERTAIN CASES - essentially, when someone or something does not fulfil the God-ordained purpose of that person or thing - it is not appropriate to curse?

In the situation to which I am referring in the thread OP, we are talking about the PRINCIPLE aim of the prayer of the believers in the New Testament. We are talking about prayer for good government. When we have failed in our duty to pray for good government, then the wrong people will have wormed their way into governmental seats of authority (in the modern day we are increasingly talking about international authorities). If the wrong people are in power then the people they are supposedly responsible for are automatically under a sort of curse, because those wrong people in power are serving their own interests & those of their cronies, instead of stewarding the resources appropriately to bless the people!

So why on God's green Earth - in light of what I have demonstrated - why would we not have a duty to lay a godly curse on those errant leaders (so that they come under the temporary judgment of God - for that is what a godly curse unleashes) in order to expel them from those positions, while we simultaneously pray fervently for good leaders to ascend into those now vacant seats of authority, so that the people of the land/territory are no longer under a curse by having bad leaders misuse their resources?!

I will reiterate - a godly curse is intended to put the sinful person, people or thing under the temporary judgment of God, so that the person, people or things can do no further harm to the divine order of the universe, until such a time as they come to repentance & are brought back into right relationship with God through healing & deliverance. We have a duty to pray for good government, as iterated by St Paul, and if we are to recognise that we have failed to pray for good government (I know I have - how about you?) then we must ourselves repent of this, assess the damage caused by bad leaders, and if they are indeed causing damage & failing in their God-ordained duty to steward the resources of the people appropriately & to deliver conditions of harmony & justice to the land, then we are indeed under the obligation to lay a godly curse upon those errant leaders, to basically get them out of their positions ASAP. Meanwhile we are also obligated to pray fervently for godly (or at least just, decent, competent & honest) leaders to ascend into those leadership positions/ seats of authority, so that they can steward the resources appropriately & look after the interests of the people!

I hope that is clear.

Blessing & cursing are the way of the universe, as is seen even in one of the very first commandments given regarding such things, seen here when God lays before the Israelites a very particular choice:

“Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. Now I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live!

Deuteronomy 30: 19

Going back to the New Testament, there are further examples, such as this one:

And as for all those who do not welcome you, when you leave that city, shake the dust off your feet [breaking all ties with them] as a testimony against them [that they rejected My message].”

Luke 9: 5

In the above, we see that the disciples are to break all ties with the people who reject the message of Christ. It is common knowledge that all who reject the message of salvation are 'de facto' under the curse of the Old Testament law, which is death - and so in seeing that the disciples are giving a testimony against those people, it is clear that this implies they are being cursed. Other translations state "...show that you have abandoned those people to their fate" - again, this implies a curse.

Continued...

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Going right back to the start, the book I read was Derek Prince's 'Secrets of a Prayer Warrior'. In that book he describes twelve types of prayer that Christians are supposed to utilise, I list them as follows:

- Praise
- Thanksgiving
- Worship
- Petition
- Intercession
- Supplication
- Command
- Commitment
- Dedication
- Persistence
- Blessing
- Cursing

You'll see that cursing is very specifically listed as the last resort, the final option. It's a sort of 'break glass in emergency' type of prayer, only for very grave scenarios in very limited circumstances. It's for when all else has failed, and there are people, objects or events that are causing harm to God's people, or to the people in the land more generally. When Jesus cursed the fig tree & the disciples saw that it had withered, Jesus said the following:

So Jesus answered and said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ it will be done.”

Matthew 21: 21

Derek Prince goes on to highlight the following story as an example of the use of the curse:

I was part of the leadership team of a church in down- town Chicago in the late 1960s. The church was on a corner and stood wall to wall with a liquor store. That store was a wicked place—a center of prostitution and drugs as well as drunkenness. One evening we were having a prayer meeting in the church and I was on the platform. Something came over me and I stood up and said, “Lord, I curse that liquor store in the name of Jesus.” I then forgot about it. That was in October.

Just before Christmastime Lydia and I got a phone call at four in the morning. A dear lady from the church was on the line and said, “Brother Prince, the church is burning!” Now at that time the temperature outside was about twenty degrees below zero. I must say that Lydia and I were not strongly moti- vated to go stand outside! Rather reluctantly we got out of bed and climbed into the car and drove down. We could see the flames two or three blocks away. When we got there, however, we discovered that the church was not burning—it was the liquor store. The church was not out of danger, however: The wind off Lake Michigan was blowing the flames directly toward it.

But, as we stood there shivering, the wind direction changed one hundred and eighty degrees and blew the flames away from the church. The church suffered no damage at all except minimal smoke damage, but the liquor store was demolished. The Chicago fire chief said to the elder of the church, “You must have a special relationship with the Man up- stairs.” Well, I knew why that liquor store burned down: I had cursed it. And I tell you it did not make me feel proud. It scared me. I knew that I had better think about what I said from then on. But I think that if the Spirit of God prompts you to use this kind of prayer, it can further the purposes of God.

Please note that Derek Prince does not jump about & shout & sing when he realises that his active curse had brought about a terrible effect which had a positive, godly purpose. He was scared. He was humble. And this is a very well known, great man of God. In my opinion, the use of the curse is appropriate, under certain grave circumstances, such as those detailed in Mr Prince's account.

You will find no difference in the principle upon which he was led to pray that prayer of cursing, and the principle upon which I feel led to pray the prayer of cursing. In both instances, the need is great that some evil influence be halted in its tracks. In Mr Prince's case he was operating locally, to address a small scale but still terrible evil afflicting the neighbourhood right next door to a church where the work of God is proceeding fruitfullly.

In my case, I have felt inspired to issue a call to Christians reading these words to humbly, quietly, firmly pray the prayer of cursing against those world leaders & internationalists (members of the Utopians, the delusional New World Order types such as Klaus Scwab, Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci, Joe Biden, organisations such as the World Economic Forum, the World Health Organisation & so on) who are responsible for the evil depopulation scheme based off of the PLANdemic & the MRNA 'vaccines', as well as the proposed Pandemic Treaty of the World Health Organisation, 15 minute cities, the lunatic Net Zero scheme, Agenda 2021/2030 in all their horrors - and of course the Central Bank Digital Currencies that will enslave people permanently. And any other such heinous schemes - all of which are intended to severely limit our freedoms & enrich those leaders in their blatant & shameless corruption.

I believe that we have neglected our duties to pray for good government for far too long, and it is a matter of urgency that we seek to redress that problem, praying immediately, fervently, and continually for the excising of the lunatics currently holding sway over this world, so that they depart ASAP. Continue in prayer so that godly, decent men & women ascend to the seats of authority in our own lands & on the world stage. This is mission critical. We are sorely losing the battles which are ongoing at this time, though independent media still has a little bit of influence over what we are able to see & hear of events in our world at this time. Censorship is rife, and the leaders are trying to clamp down & make it impossible for independent media voices to share the actual facts of the true nature of events in our world at this time.

PRAYER IS POWERFUL. We reign in Heavenly places with Christ, and His authority can be brought to bear on the current national & international leadership stages. We have neglected our duty for too long. It is time to pray, we have legitimate authority & permission to pray the prayer of a curse against the corrupt leadership of this fallen world, and to petition the LORD to strengthen & raise up good leaders who will do the work as it is supposed to be done. The time is now..

Thanks.

FITO.

edit on DecemberSaturday23012CST05America/Chicago-060007 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join