It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embrace Jews by Hating Zionism

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

Also, I think the fact that Judaism doesn't believe in heaven or hell has significance is a contributing factor and why being a coverso was often seen as the greater crime and punished so harshly. Both concept form a mighty control mechanism.

edit on 6-12-2023 by BrucellaOrchitis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Thank you.
That's how I meant to write it, you wrote it better.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Right!

So the Christian Church was all "We hold the keys to heaven and hell. You will be locked out of heaven unless you believe."

And then the non-believers of Christian cosmology were like "The hell, you say." Thus resisting the control mechanism.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Then how do you stop Hamas from launching rockets in the thousands

The first step would be for Israel to stop funding Hamas.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Israel is most definitely an F-around and find-out type of no-nonsense.

Yup.

Collateral damage doesn't exist in their minds.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Collateral damage doesn't exist in their minds.

It does, but not how we see it. Now take Saudi as they don't even see it with their own people much less with Yemen. It's just kind of my point in all this that we in the West are trying to look at Israel with Western-style glasses on and it just doesn't work.

It's like someone from another culture who says the NFL is too rough and America needs to make it touch football. They can feel that way, but it isn't their right to establish what is too rough.
edit on x31Wed, 06 Dec 2023 14:27:25 -06002023339America/ChicagoWed, 06 Dec 2023 14:27:25 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Then how do you stop Hamas from launching rockets in the thousands

The first step would be for Israel to stop funding Hamas.

Like? As in the world stop sending aid to Gaza that Hamas steels?

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Do you donate money to junkies for "food'?

Hamas can't steal what is given to them.

They can misappropriate it.

Who could've seen that coming?

Perhaps the people who call them barbaric animals? The ones who are funding them in the first place?

It's not rocket science to see that this entire situation has been intentionally manufactured by Netanyahu.

edit on 7-12-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   

It does, but not how we see it. Now take Saudi as they don't even see it with their own people much less with Yemen. It's just kind of my point in all this that we in the West are trying to look at Israel with Western-style glasses on and it just doesn't work.

And yet people like to boast how Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East implying that they are civilized.

It's like someone from another culture who says the NFL is too rough and America needs to make it touch football

Lol!

You play with contact pads and helmets and stop the game every few seconds to regather.

Someone from another culture plays rugby.

It does, but not how we see it.

Quote of the day.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 06:23 AM
link   

And yet people like to boast how Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East implying that they are civilized.

The West only looks civilized because we keep our slaughterhouses hidden from view...lol

If you look at Israel they are leaps and bounds ahead of Muslim nations. We can just pick one thing like women and holy crap is it different for them in Israel compared to the rest of ME. It seems we give Muslim countries a pass on everything and just say oh they are Muslim as an excuse for them to be horrendously evil.

With that, I feel sorry for the women in let's say Afghanistan and I wish there was a path forward for them after experiencing freedom for 20 years and now right back in the extremist hell, but it isn't my culture or fight.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   

The West only looks civilized because we keep our slaughterhouses hidden from view...lol

The West are captured by their parasitic reserve banks. Guess who run those? The 'free world'... There's nothing free about it.

you look at Israel they are leaps and bounds ahead of Muslim nations.

That Rothschilds sandpit operating as a fiefdom is only more skilled at deception ands wields more than enough power that the West's 'leaders can only walk behind Israel like a bunch of spineless, overgrown toadies.

Your lamentations wrt Muslims are funny to me.

It was the West under guidance of Zionists like the Rothschilds that screwed them over in modern times to the point where they regressed in culture to become the primitive theocracies we see today. Created, funded and supported by the very people you proclaim as 'better than them".

You wouldn't know anything about that by any chance, would you?

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

No this is what happens when nomads come onto a crap load of money do to oil. It allowed waring tribes to take power and crown themselves King. Happened in all the Muslim countries in the region. You can read the conflicts between the house of Saud and ottoman empire. And there battle with Egypt. At first no one cared as the house of Saud was little threat and not much more than nomads. That all changes with the discovery of oil.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

You conveniently left out the West's destructive involvement in Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Libya to name but a few.

Why? Seems part of this conversation to me.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   

It was the West under guidance of Zionists like the Rothschilds that screwed them over in modern times to the point where they regressed in culture to become the primitive theocracies we see today. Created, funded and supported by the very people you proclaim as 'better than them".

You wouldn't know anything about that by any chance, would you?

Yeah yeah yeah it is always someone else's fault why the Muslims are so damn brutal and extremist. BTW freedom is a personal event, when you try to wide-brush it we see mostly a chaotic mess as people push their limits of freedom that then impacts others...

I'll tell you what freedom is about... it's me able to go sit outside smoke a good cigar and drink a fine burden, and if I want to do any other 100 activities that I just feel like doing that is freedom. People try to make freedom too complicated.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FullHeathen

Right!

So the Christian Church was all "We hold the keys to heaven and hell. You will be locked out of heaven unless you believe."

And then the non-believers of Christian cosmology were like "The hell, you say." Thus resisting the control mechanism.

Not just believe - obey.

One of the things I favour in Judaism is the basic tenet to question everything. You can only imagine how much that has put them in conflict with autocratic institutions the world over.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join