It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Ordered Sweep of Trumps Twitter Data For Everyone Who Liked, Followed, or Retweeted Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   
HOLY CRAP! Seriously! Read the entire article. DOJ weaponized for political reasons. This should scare everyone, fan of Trump or not.

DOJ Ordered Sweep of Trumps Twitter Data For Everyone Who Liked, Followed, or Retweeted Trump

Attorneys for the Justice Department have revealed documents connected to their search warrant for Donald Trump’s Twitter account, indicating that prosecutors collected a massive collection of data about the former President’s social media activity—including information on every account that liked, followed, or retweeted him.

The extensively redacted search warrant was revealed as a result of a judge’s ruling on November 17, which came after a consortium of media organizations filed an application in August for the warrant and other data to be made public.

Twitter appears to have provided the DOJ with vast volumes of material under compulsion.

Indeed, Special Counsel Jack Smith sought, and appears to have gotten, information on all users Trump followed, unfollowed, muted, unmuted, blocked, or unblocked, as well as all users who followed, unfollowed, muted, unmuted, blocked, or unblocked Trump.

(post by Vaeded removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Because it's against Trump, the BAMN crowd will cheer with thunderous applause. But the intense DERP level they are at, doesn't allow them to process the bigger picture, that one day, it may be them in the crosshairs. But why not wallow in blissful ignorance for the moment! Rejoyce, they may just get the orange man yet!

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   

There’s another list that I am on…oh well, that’s gotta be more than 100 by now.
Can’t wait for Trump to win and pardon all of us.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Vaeded
I have no idea what any of that is supposed to mean.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vaeded
Sounds like you are trying to install fear into a particular type.

Big time

Now why would I do that

"Instilling fear ' ?

If this doesn't make you a bit nervous, you really need to go back and study the history behind these sort of tactics.

www.thecollector.com...

In the late 1930s, Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin feared the rise of political rivals and so began a terrifying wave of political purges, which were devastatingly lethal.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I for one would like the DOJ to know if Trump was using Twitter private messaging to send classified info to people, then deleting the message after it was received.

Maybe some people think it's cool for Trump to disseminate classified information, then totally get away with it, if true.
edit on 29-11-2023 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I don't think anyone should be surprised to learn this.

Anyone paying attention knew this was happening, I would have been more surprised if they weren't.

They're already doing 6am SWAT raids and executing old men that use canes, they're sending people to prison for posting memes...

The next year is going to be crazy.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

That's not what this is about. It has nothing to do with classified information. It has to do with people reading his twitter and 'liking' or 'retweeting' what he said. Those people were identified just because they liked or retweeted what he said on twitter. It's outrageous to gather peoples names like that. Trump did nothing wrong by using Twitter to voice his opinion and people did nothing wrong to 'like' or 'retweet' Trumps tweets. That the DOJ would make lists of people who 'liked' or 'retweeted' Trumps tweets is OUTRAGEOUS. Political weaponization of the DOJ.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FullHeathen

I for one would like the DOJ to know if Trump was using Twitter private messaging to send classified info to people, then deleting the message after it was received.

Maybe some people think it's cool for Trump to disseminate classified information, then totally get away with it, if true.

What classified info and to who?

What’s not cool is there are fools out there that believe that stupidity.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

It seems like the we've seen this kind of thing before, historically, and if I remember right, it's a slippery slope from here.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FullHeathen

LOL you think "deleting" something online makes it actually disappear.

LOL I'm laughing LOLOLOL

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It looks like the IRS has its list of people to audit.

This is one of the biggest reasons I do not comment on social media.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

You just did.

Fortunately, we are in the backwoods of social media, but we've drawn enough attention to have paid shills posting on the site.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

I have a Facebook account but never use it. Don't do twitter. Don't do tiktok. Don't do instagram ... or whatever it's called. etc etc I was told yesterday that AbovetopSecret is social media. That surprised me. I would think we wouldn't have to worry about a sweep like this here. We aren't using our names or anything. I guess "they" could get the IP addresses of the posts and figure out people by that if they wanted to.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   
We knew that the DOJ for Trump's Twitter months ago. Notice how Elon did nothing to fight it.

<<   2  3 >>

join