It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Ordered Sweep of Trumps Twitter Data For Everyone Who Liked, Followed, or Retweeted Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
Almost like they want to use the persecution of him to make his cult of personality more potent.

I have heard people on the left complain about all the lawsuits against Trump. They were saying the lawsuits are a stretch and that by going after Trump, the left is just making him more popular and solid with his base.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: WiiDemBoyz
They could not care less about the fan bois who liked, shared and retweeted his very public daily rage tweets.

No ... apparently they DO care about how liked and retweeted.
That's the point.
edit on 11/29/2023 by FlyersFan because: spelling

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Imagine the Department of Justice being so weaponized and not at all impartial, but rather so seriously concerned, as to select a whole swath of people to survey and potentially harass just because they liked some social media and-or tweets by a sitting prez.

Maybe we should all just carry around little red books already.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
It looks like the IRS has its list of people to audit.

This is one of the biggest reasons I do not comment on social media.

You just did.

Fortunately, we are in the backwoods of social media, but we've drawn enough attention to have paid shills posting on the site.

Did I though? I posted on a forum with anonymous names. Sure, if they wanted to they could figure out who I am, but I did not just give it to them like Meta or X.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

You just did.

Fortunately, we are in the backwoods of social media, but we've drawn enough attention to have paid shills posting on the site.

Did I though? I posted on a forum with anonymous names. Sure, if they wanted to they could figure out who I am, but I did not just give it to them like Meta or X.

Naive again.

Of course "they" would take the time to "figure out" who you are if you posted anything that progressives, liberals, leftists, Democrats feel isn't in 100% agreement with their "new morality", "US loathing", and ideological policies.

If you did any of the above, they did take the time to find out who you are and it is incredibly easy for them to do so. I made peace with this a long time ago.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

The pagan portent presented itself yesterday.

The White House Christmas tree fell, perhaps portending the fall of the constitutional republic as we know it and the fall of the nation into the immorality of ancient paganism. OR perhaps the fall of the Biden administration and anti-traditional, nation despising liberalism.

This deserves a thread of its own.

If Trump tweets about it, I'm sure the DOJ will be all over it.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: WiiDemBoyz
a reply to: FlyersFan

Why should this scare anyone? Trump is under criminal indictment and his Twitter was ruled to be official presidential communications by the Supreme Court early in his presidency. It is alleged by unnamed co-conspirators, and supported with the communications they had with him, that Trump communicated details of the alleged conspiracy by way of private messages on Twitter. It's the private messages and unsent drafts that the prosecutors wanted to obtain. They could not care less about the fan bois who liked, shared and retweeted his very public daily rage tweets.

Excellent post.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

i think that maybe we do need to wonder and be careful of what we say and how we express it. although maybe not so much now it's a safe bet that "they" have kept a eye on ATS for extended periods of time.

Think about it....

If you were a 3 letter agency...Where would you look for bits of information that might affect the overall paradigm.

"just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you."

edit on 29-11-2023 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I would suppose that evidence is required for one of the current legal actions against Trump. Probably in relation to the fall-out from January 6.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

You just did.

True enough, but ATS IS social media and as you noted, it isn't exactly rocket science to figure out who we are.

Privacy? What privacy?

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

There’s another list that I am on…oh well, that’s gotta be more than 100 by now.
Can’t wait for Trump to win and pardon all of us.

Sadly it's all theater , as IMO, Trump is part of the 'elites' that have other plans for the world : agenda2021/agenda2030.
Trump is also a freemason, just like all 'elites'. Part of that is thinking they are above us all and get to decide what happens to the world. I detest them at such a level , they are absolutely the most dangerous on our planet.

Don't fall for the 'left' vs 'right' thing, it's what keeps us divided. I'm all for sanity to return and freedom / conservatism etc as well don't get me wrong, but it's in reality about the 1% against us 99%.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Special Counsel JACK SMITH TOO?

www.breitbart.com...

He'd better hurry, because in 14 months, Smith, Garland, Wray will be feeling the WRATH of payback!

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It's just Big Brother.

That's how he operates.

We are all under the boot.

No one is immune.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Jack Smith likely told ATS to surrender all pro-Trump posts too.

Some ATS member even compared Donald Trump to Moses!

He/she might be honored with an FBI raid before Jan 2025.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vaeded

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

Nothing to fear but fear itself right? 😀

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Jack Smith likely told ATS to surrender all pro-Trump posts too.

Some ATS member even compared Donald Trump to Moses!

He/she might be honored with an FBI raid before Jan 2025.

Maybe that's why The MP was "archived"

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: FullHeathen

my first deployment in the late 90s I found out my unit was going from CNN.

LOL. Much like many "undisclosed locations in SW Asia" post-911 when ya could go into AAFES and buy T-shirts to send home that said "My dad/mom went to [specific location] and all I got was this stupid T-shirt"... with a picture of the outline of the country with a star where the base was located.

Everyone in the world knew where things were, but maaaan, mention it, the OPSEC police were up where your afterburner glowed. lol

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   
It doesn't matter if you are a Trump fan or not. If the DOJ can be used to go after Trump supporters like this, then it could be used to go after anyones supporters ... democrat, republican, libertarian, ... or the 'fans' of ANY person that the establishment doesn't like. SCARY STUFF. And very unAmerican.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join