It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Ordered Sweep of Trumps Twitter Data For Everyone Who Liked, Followed, or Retweeted Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

Thats cute... do you care about all the other people that routinely leak classified intelligence or just orange man bad?

my first deployment in the late 90s I found out my unit was going from CNN.

The bureaucracy leaks intel on the daily basis.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: FullHeathen
a reply to: FlyersFan

I for one would like the DOJ to know if Trump was using Twitter private messaging to send classified info to people, then deleting the message after it was received.

Maybe some people think it's cool for Trump to disseminate classified information, then totally get away with it, if true.

So, with no evidence at all, you want the government to just dig into a private account to see IF Trump did something wrong.

Sounds like a witch hunt.

And forget the fact that would be an illegal search (not admissible in court), they are sweeping up the names of private citizens who exercised their 1st amendment rights.

And you, for one, support it.

But I guess it should not surprise me. After all, the left was OK with the Obama administration doing this to journalists who disagreed with him.

Fascists with Fascist.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I was told yesterday that AbovetopSecret is social media. That surprised me

ATS is social media, it's just not one of those look at me i'm special, trendy, and my feet don't stink kind.

I would think we wouldn't have to worry about a sweep like this here. We aren't using our names or anything. I guess "they" could get the IP addresses of the posts and figure out people by that if they wanted to.

i think that maybe we do need to wonder and be careful of what we say and how we express it. although maybe not so much now it's a safe bet that "they" have kept a eye on ATS for extended periods of time. if memory serves there was one maybe two that made national headlines for something they did that were members and posted quite a lot here.

edit on 29-11-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
We knew that the DOJ for Trump's Twitter months ago. Notice how Elon did nothing to fight it.

That's not true and you know it. A quick search on even far left google shows that he resisted Smith.

Google search

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
FIRST -- Know your source: Overall, we rate Trending Politics Right Biased and Questionable based on poor sourcing, promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and several failed fact checks.

Wouldn't you say this is a very high-profile -- gather all info -- investigation?

Trump is responsible for Trump.

edit on am1111America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago by Annee because: spelling

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Musk did fight it and ended up getting fined $350K for dragging his feet on complying with the subpoena.

www.rollingstone.com...

Special Counsel Jack Smith issued a warrant to Twitter in January to gain access to former president’ Trump’s Twitter account. According to a report from Politico citing court documents, the company’s resistance to comply with the order resulted in a $350,000 fine, which was upheld by the  D.C. Court of Appeals.

According to the ruling, Twitter “initially delayed production of the materials required by the search warrant while it unsuccessfully litigated objections to the nondisclosure order. Although Twitter ultimately complied with the warrant, the company did not fully produce the requested information until three days after a court-ordered deadline. The district court thus held Twitter in contempt and imposed a $350,000 sanction for its delay.” 

The filing, submitted by D.C. Court of Appeals Judge Florence Pan, stated that the government initially applied and obtained a warrant on January 17, 2023, for “data and records related to the “@realDonaldTrump” Twitter account.” The government also obtained a nondisclosure order which “prohibited Twitter from disclosing the existence or contents of the search warrant to any person.” 

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: FullHeathen

That's not what this is about. It has nothing to do with classified information.

It has to do with people who read Trumps twitters and 'liking' or 'retweeting' what he said. Those people were identified just because they liked or retweeted what he said on twitter. It's outrageous to gather peoples names like that. Trump did nothing wrong by using Twitter to voice his opinion and people did nothing wrong to 'like' or 'retweet' Trumps tweets. That the DOJ would make lists of people who 'liked' or 'retweeted' Trumps tweets is OUTRAGEOUS. Political weaponization of the DOJ.

The DOJ weaponization of politics is a portent of things to come in the next year.

I would not be surprised if they start a pogrom to intimidate conservative voters in 2024, and this is the beginning.

It is the way of the Democrats, do whatever it takes to win. Stuff ballots, "help" nursing home patients vote. It reminds me of what happened when Obama was elected where a the Black Panthers stood in front of a polling place intimidating white people as they went in to vote in Philadelphia. www.washingtonexaminer.com...

By finding and identifying every person who dared to read and then "liked" a tweet made by Trump it is the beginning of an obvious intimidation campaign by the DOJ.

The message of the DOJ and the liberals who control the DOG to American conservatives is clear:
"We know you are MAGA, the most evil people on the face of the earth, domestic terrorists who need to be put on a watch list. How do we know this? Because you read a tweet by Trump and then clicked the like button under one of Trumps tweets." "WE ARE WATCHING YOU SCUMBAGS!"

Think of what will be unleashed once puppet Biden is reelected and the secret cabal who controls him starts to get full uni-party control of the nation. That is their goal after all, a single party state for the USA. Progressives, and liberals who demand submission to their agenda, demand we all not only accept but applaud their anti-traditional morality, and their anti-constitutional governance policies, to reach Obama's openly stated goal of becoming more and more like China and how they treat their citizens.

The pagan portent presented itself yesterday.

The White House Christmas tree fell, perhaps portending the fall of the constitutional republic as we know it and the fall of the nation into the immorality of ancient paganism. OR perhaps the fall of the Biden administration and anti-traditional, nation despising liberalism.

For the liberal anti-Semites, Christophobic, US tradition haters: in ancient times this tree falling in front of the White House would be symbolic. But, of what? The fall of Biden and his administration OR the fall of Christianity and traditional morality of the nation into an abyss of immorality, the end of the constitution and the rise of totalitarianism, courtesy of liberals and progressives.

edit on 11/29/2023 by TheSingleBillie because: grammar

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

In about 5 seconds I saw a story about it on reuters and forbes.

Not exactly right wing publications.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
FIRST -- Know your source: Overall, we rate Trending Politics Right Biased and Questionable based on poor sourcing, promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and several failed fact checks.

Wouldn't you say this is a very high-profile -- gather all info -- investigation?

You just described the left to a T.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Annee

In about 5 seconds I saw a story about it on reuters and forbes.

Not exactly right wing publications.

Op Eds are picked up by other publications.

Did you check the source of the Op Ed?

But -- even so - this high-profile case would require all information for its investigation.

Trump is responsible for Trump.

(post by Myhandle removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Honestly, how many people do they want to look at?

DOJ doesn't really think these things through. While Trump isn't necessarily Caligula, they have made him a god. Now people will proudly repost him and his support will grow. Almost like they want to use the persecution of him to make his cult of personality more potent.

edit on 29-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

ATS is social media, it's just not one of those look at me i'm special, trendy, and my feet don't stink kind.

I would think we wouldn't have to worry about a sweep like this here. We aren't using our names or anything. I guess "they" could get the IP addresses of the posts and figure out people by that if they wanted to.

i think that maybe we do need to wonder and be careful of what we say and how we express it. although maybe not so much now it's a safe bet that "they" have kept a eye on ATS for extended periods of time. if memory serves there was one maybe two that made national headlines for something they did that were members and posted quite a lot here.

It is far too late for ATS members who are conservative.

We have been in the crosshairs of the DOJ/FBI etc. for a long time, going back to Obama.

So don't worry if you are a conservative on ATS, you already have a file and are on a watch list.

So say whatever you want on ATS.

Keep your behavior and oral speech above reproach at all times.

I don't even talk to my adult kids or grandkids about politics, ever. Especially since some are quite liberal now that they are long gone from my home, no sense in causing family tension. ATS is my venting station.

You will be ok, until the Democrats reach uni-party total control, then we are toast. But it is too late now to start worrying about it. So free yourself and don't worry about it.

edit on 11/29/2023 by TheSingleBillie because: format

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
So like........ is it too late to go start liking and sharing his stuff to get put on another list and get the DOJ attention?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Why should this scare anyone? Trump is under criminal indictment and his Twitter was ruled to be official presidential communications by the Supreme Court early in his presidency. It is alleged by unnamed co-conspirators, and supported with the communications they had with him, that Trump communicated details of the alleged conspiracy by way of private messages on Twitter. It's the private messages and unsent drafts that the prosecutors wanted to obtain. They could not care less about the fan bois who liked, shared and retweeted his very public daily rage tweets.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
It looks like the IRS has its list of people to audit.

This is one of the biggest reasons I do not comment on social media.

That's funny! What do you think you are doing here? LOL!

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

The message of the DOJ to American conservatives is clear:
"We know you are MAGA, the most evil people on the face of the earth, domestic terrorists who need to be put on a watch list. How do we know this? Because you read a tweet by Trump and then clicked the like button under one of Trumps tweets." "WE ARE WATCHING YOU SCUMBAGS!"

You hit the nail on the head right here. This is not about Trump at all. This is about instilling fear in their opposition to the point of stifling participation.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSingleBillie

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

It is far too late for ATS members who are conservative.

We have been in the crosshairs of the DOJ/FBI etc. for a long time, going back to Obama.

So don't worry if you are a conservative on ATS, you already have a file and are on a watch list.

So say whatever you want on ATS.

Keep your behavior and oral speech above reproach at all times.

I don't even talk to my adult kids or grandkids about politics, ever. Especially since some are quite liberal now that they are long gone from my home, no sense in causing family tension. ATS is my venting station.

You will be ok, until the Democrats reach uni-party total control, then we are toast. But it is too late now to start worrying about it. So free yourself and don't worry about it.

Bolding mine. ( Last Paragraph )

I think many know that, and are willing to stand for what they believe.

What might be fun to watch....is all these minorities that are fighting and standing for the progressives will be the first to go bc to those who benefit and get into to power thanks to them, will get rid of them first.

They have no brain, no courage, no strength, they just do what they are told. In the brave new world the progressives are setting up, there will be no room for useless consumers.
edit on 29-11-2023 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSingleBillie
I would not be surprised if they start a pogrom to intimidate conservative voters in 2024, and this is the beginning.

With sweeping Trumps social media ... they certainly have a list of names to begin with.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: WiiDemBoyz

Why should this scare anyone? Trump is under criminal indictment and his Twitter was ruled to be official presidential communications by the Supreme Court early in his presidency. It is alleged by unnamed co-conspirators, and supported with the communications they had with him, that Trump communicated details of the alleged conspiracy by way of private messages on Twitter. It's the private messages and unsent drafts that the prosecutors wanted to obtain. They could not care less about the fan bois who liked, shared and retweeted his very public daily rage tweets.

That is so naive.

They don't just care about the fan boys.

They care about identifying EVERYONE who read his tweets.

Why? Because, as many liberals state nearly daily on social media, everyone who voted for Trump, everyone who listened to him, everyone who read his tweets is a domestic terrorist, MAGA, the scumbag of the earth. Just after Biden was elected the chair of the DNC publicly said all Trump supporters, should be "reeducated" (Chinese style) www.theblaze.com... He was applauded by many prominent liberals as having a great idea. After all the 75 million people who voted for Trump just have to be dangerous domestic terrorists that need to be "reeducated" because they are all a danger to society because they voted but failed to vote for Hillary or Biden.

The DOJ belongs to the Democrats, that much is quite clear.

I hope you didn't read a Trump tweet on Twitter, that will place you in the dangerous person of interest category.

Even reading his tweets, according to prominent liberals would automatically brainwash you into being a domestic terrorist. At least that is the type of thing I read on social media nearly daily.

This needs to scare the ... out of you and think....what if the DOJ declared Biden supporters domestic terrorists and decided to get the names of everyone who read a Biden tweet or liked a Biden tweet. How would you react? Be honest.

Because if this can happen to conservatives, it could in the future happen to liberals. Now that the DOJ and liberals have normalized doing this.

They came for .... and no one spoke up
They came for .... and no one spoke up
Then they came for me .... and no one spoke up

That is how it happens.

edit on 11/29/2023 by TheSingleBillie because: format

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join