It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult Bloodlines of Canaan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

If you're looking for a new rabbit hole to dive into headfirst, you might enjoy the video above.

Here are some of the topics discussed:

-YHWH, God of Edom, the Kenite God of
Metalurgy and later the God of Abraham

-YHWH, associated with the guild of metallurgists
of Edom

-Petra, the original Mecca where the Kaaba(sp?)
from Islamic faith was located implying that
Muslims today are praying in a different direction

-Amalekites, who descended from a common ancestor called Amalek, a grandson of Esau, the meaning of which according to some rabbinical schoolers mean "the people who lick blood".

-Illuminati, Atlanteans, Satanic heritage from the
Amalakite people

-Why is Jewishness matrilineal when much of the offspring of Noah through Abraham traces the lineage as paternal?

-King Herod's ancestors were Edomites, proclaimed as King of the Jews by Rome

-Herod employed 1000 priests as masons to rebuild the temple

-Freemasons get their name from temple mason priests

-From the bloodline of 24 temple mason priests, 12 men an 12 women are where the Knights Templar claim lineage

-Knights Templar migrated into Europe, becoming nobility and marrying into royalty

-Scottish Rite Freemasonry was started as an extension of Kabbalistic Templar and Rosicrucians

-These became the foundation of hermeticism, esoteric alchemy, the occult

-Bloodlines able to trace back to the 24 high priests of the temple of Jerusalem, Rex Deus

-Jesus married and founded a bloodline in Europe

-Freemasons were practicing a form of initiatory Judaism which traced it roots back to Egypt.

edit on 4-11-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

This is perfectly up my alley right now and just wanted to say thanks for posting some highlights, I am going to check it out, looks interesting.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
That's a very bold thing there. To use Jehovah's ( יהוה‎ YHWH) name in a worthless way like:

"You must not take up the name of Jehovah your God in a worthless way, for Jehovah will not leave unpunished the one who takes up His name in a worthless way."-Exodus 20:7.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I really enjoyed the video, thanks for putting it up, I wish it was longer though. lol.

I thought it interesting and I have heard it before, that the British Royal Family is descended from Mohamad, would explain King Charles's interest and affinity with the middle east and their many connections.

Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser2034

( יהוה‎ YHWH) was known by Another Name , by Another People , the Sumerians . He was their " God " Enlil , and he was a Very Jealous " God " .

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser2034
That's a very bold thing there. To use Jehovah's ( יהוה‎ YHWH) name in a worthless way like:

"You must not take up the name of Jehovah your God in a worthless way, for Jehovah will not leave unpunished the one who takes up His name in a worthless way."-Exodus 20:7.

That’s because you are a Jehovah Witness and it’s condemned and you will be disbarred if you question anything your pedo cult say

I am a Protestant and believe that God gave His children a brain, actively encourages its use over blind obedience
In fact, the bible exhorts people to study, unravel, search
Unlike your pedo organisation that demands obedience directly to it (JW,org) as an organisation
How are they travelling at the moment by the way?
Unravelling over there at JW,org, complete and utter lies they had people live by for however many years
Deserves a thread on its own, the collapse of Jehovah witness org

Anyway, who are you to judge anyone, at least they are searching, using their brains, not submitting to a cult of pedos

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Okay, I'll test that theory.
יהוה‎ is worthless.
I'll let you know if anything happens.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

That is a very old rabbit hole. I knew much of this but it is put together so very well. Good find.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   

edit on -18000pmp1020230458 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   

But the video accurately states the "j" letter ANDsound never existed till the late 16th century

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I don't know man.

You make it sound like he's the special needs kid with insane strength that gets triggered by very specific words no one is allowed to say.

Would not worship but it explains why his creation has become so crazy.

"You wanna murderize each other? Fine. Just don't go saying my name or else Corky brings the thunder and the lightning!"

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: freshcedar

You're welcome, somewhere in the 2nd half of the video the guy mentions a book but I can't remember the name.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 05:00 AM
link   

That's pretty much why the Bible talks about the need to destroy the Canaanites in
Deuteronomy 20:16-18.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

I don't know man.

You make it sound like he's the special needs kid with insane strength that gets triggered by very specific words no one is allowed to say.

Would not worship but it explains why his creation has become so crazy.

"You wanna murderize each other? Fine. Just don't go saying my name or else Corky brings the thunder and the lightning!"

It has to do with reverential fear of the most exulted name in the universe. Jehovah is jealous for his name. He says:

"I am Jehovah. That is my name;
I give my glory to no one else,
Nor my praise to graven images.
"
-Isaiah 42:8.

Why would Jehovah be jealous for his name? Well, he is the living God. He is the only one that can give life. And he loves his creation. If you follow or serve a false idol or god they will not save you. In fact Jehovah says that those who serve idols who have mouths but cannot talk, ears but cannot hear, eyes but cannot see, will become just like them. That is they will cease to exist and stop hearing and speaking, and seeing themselves. As their false gods are powerless to save them.

The occult has often had an infatuation with Jehovah's name. And perhaps that did have to do with an ancient Jewish superstition of occulting his name. By doing that in time people perhaps may have thought that invoking it in occult rituals held some sort of mystical power.

Edom came from Esau, and he was the son of Jacob whose name was changed to Israel. And Jehovah is the God of Jacob and the God of Israel. But Edom did not serve Jehovah. And they were eventually destroyed by Jehovah because of their enmity against Jehovah's people.

"This is what Jehovah says,
‘For three revolts of Eʹdom, and for four, I will not reverse it,
Because he pursued his own brother with the sword,
And because he refused to show mercy;
In his anger he keeps tearing them apart relentlessly,
And he remains furious with them continually.
So I will send a fire into Teʹman,
And it will consume the fortified towers of Bozʹrah.’
"
-Amos 1:11-12.

As Edomites were descendants of Esau (Edom was another name for Esau, Jacob's twin brother) Jehovah commanded the Israelites (another name for Jacob) to treat the Edomites kindly. But the Edomites did not treat Jehovah's people with kindness. Edom sealed their doom when God sent Babylon to conquer Jerusalem for their perfidy. The Edomites relished in the destruction they brought on Jehovah's people and rejoiced in their calamity. Something displeasing in Jehovah's eyes. They turned over ecapees of Judah to the Babylon's and helped to plunder them and their land.

"Remember, O Jehovah,
What the Eʹdom·ites said on the day Jerusalem fell:
“Tear it down! Tear it down to its foundations!”
"
-Psalm 137:7.

Jehovah had Ezekiel pronounce this judgement against Edom because of their hatred against Israel:

"“This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: ‘Eʹdom has acted vengefully against the house of Judah and has incurred great guilt in taking revenge on them; therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: “I will also stretch out my hand against Eʹdom and cut off from it both man and livestock, and I will make it desolate. From Teʹman clear to Deʹdan, they will fall by the sword. ‘I will take vengeance on Eʹdom by the hand of my people Israel. They will bring my anger and my wrath on Eʹdom, so that they experience my own vengeance,’ declares the Sovereign Lord Jehovah.”’"-Ezekiel 25:12-14.

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of Jehovah. And it is certainly very stupid to taunt his name (as someone did above) as if he was not alive to hear, and as if he will not respond. That is an act of utter madness that lacks all common sense.

ETA:

Just one more thing to ponder. A cult is a follower of a human. As Jehovah God is the true and living God his servants are not cult members. Rather they are servants and witnesses to the living God Jehovah. It is true there are many religions and they all can rightfully be called cults because they are all man-made and their believers followers of men and man-made traditions and doctrines. But the same cannot be said of the servants of the living God. As Jehovah is not a man his followers are not cult members. Rather they have the one pure true worship of the living God Jehovah:

“You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah,
“Yes, my servant whom I have chosen,
So that you may know and have faith in me
And understand that I am the same One.
Before me no God was formed,
And after me there has been none.
11 I—I am Jehovah, and besides me there is no savior.”
12 “I am the One who declared and saved and made known
When there was no foreign god among you.
So you are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “and I am God.
"
-Isaiah 43:10-12.

edit on Sun, 05 Nov 2023 13:09:13 -0600pm110520231100000013America/ChicagoSun, 05 Nov 2023 13:09:13 -0600 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Everything you wrote was written by men who spoke about their God favoring them.

And through "his words" nothing alludes to a higher wisdom.

Instead it highlights the culture of the people involved and their attempt at envisioning a superior albeit petty being.

For sure it has it uses politically and to some people strangely enough it brings comfort "knowing" such a crude brute has your back as long as you toe the line, but I wouldn't think for one second that it is based in reality.
edit on 5-11-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Can you please explain for us why you spend so much time researching topics and posting threads that you don't believe have a basis in reality?

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

So the Israelites took the name of the horned god of the Canaanites as their own after massacring them and taking their land? Why did the wife of this god get turned into the tree of life in those books? Just asking.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined2

Can you please explain for us why you spend so much time researching topics and posting threads that you don't believe have a basis in reality?

I would suspect they seek the truth. Are you not curious where the books came from? What texts they were plagerized from?

God made everything. Mankind made god in the image of mankind along with making Lucifer, Saten, the Devil etc... God is God, god isn't God. Mostly mankind follows god and not God. Men even wrote books about god and not about God. Then men said these books were the word of God. Man does not always tell the truth.

Believe as you want but the organized religions are made by man to control man.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Based on your theory, you can't trust or believe anything that has ever been written because it was ALL written by man.

What leads you to believe that Satan doesn't exist?

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined2

I'm fascinated by history and the real story behind the official story. I want to know the truth but humanity's two biggest defining traits are selling lies and buying lies.

Are you done derailing?

<<   2 >>

join