It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionism Rejects Orthodox Judaism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   
In the clip below Dan Cohen lays out exactly what Zionism is.

Just as we draw a distinction between Palestinians and Hamas, so too should we differentiate between Orthodox Jews and Zionists.

A lot of religious people have gone all BAMN, proving that their personal beliefs have a lot in common with liberal Marxist mindset and cancel culture.

A hot potato to be sure.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

The only difference between the two is that the Orthodox Jews end up dying sooner when they get martyred by the Muslims.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Mawdano

I've already done the research. The Orthodox Jews rely on God to create the state for them, but they don't realize that the Bible says it will require 2/3 of them to be cut off and die before it happens.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined2

“But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.”

“ 'But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, are by no means least among the rulers of Judah; for out of you will come a ruler who will shepherd my people Israel.

I won't explain the meaning of the two bible verses, these are for you to do some research.

Now moving to the difference between Orthodox and "Wanna be Jew". There is a religion and this religion has rules. "Wanna be Jew" is breaking the rules thus they don't give a damn about the religion, while Orthodox care. As simple as that.

Oh I forgot to tell you, Orthodox believe that acceleration of prophecy is a sin.
edit on 1-11-2023 by Mawdano because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I'm not an expert on Zionism and Judaism, but I think it is easier to understand if you just admit the real difference between the two instead of dancing around it like Mr. Cohen did. Judaism is religious, Zionism is secular and political. The rest is just rhetoric.

The fact remains that land was set aside by the league of nations for the creation of what we know today as Israel. They are legally there whether anyone likes it or not. They have a right to defend themselves against those who would like to see every Jew in the world dead.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Me and 5 of my friends decided to make League of Bathroom. We have decided that 50% of your home belong to us. We have a right to kick you in the ***.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

distinction between Palestinians and Hamas, so too should we differentiate between Orthodox Jews and Zionists.

Or Christians and Evangelicals

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Jesus was born into the tribe of Judah, so what's your point? Jesus/God said that he would save a "remnant" out of Israel to start the new Millennial Period with, so if you have a point to make about those Bible verses, let's hear it.

Regardless of whether the Zionists are secular or Jewish, because there are both, doesn't matter. It all ends the same way, it's just a matter of whether the Zionists or Orthodox Jews allow it to happen first.

edit on 1-11-2023 by Deetermined2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mawdano
a reply to: Klassified

Me and 5 of my friends decided to make League of Bathroom. We have decided that 50% of your home belong to us. We have a right to kick you in the ***.

Your analogy shows a lack of knowledge and understanding.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Reality is so much more nuanced and complicated than a simple 10 minute youtube video can explain.

19th Century European Jewish Emancipation, and Haskalah (Jewish Enlightenment), encouraged Jewish integration into European society.

This in turn seemed to threaten Jewish identity.

Zionism rose as a counter, to maintain Jewish identity within a Nationalistic framework. It was a minority position.

Then the Holocaust. That presented a super impetus for Zionism to become the majority position.

To force a Jew to be Zionist is antisemitism. To assume that a Jew is Zionist is antisemitism.

There are Jews who identify as Israeli first, Jewish second, and American (or whatever) third. They may not be the majority but they sure don't make it easier for Jews in general.

To complicate matters more, very many Jews have been born in Israel. You know. Regular people born normally in a country. They are pretty much Zionist by default. Their religious ideology isn't a factor at all.

It gets more complicated rather than less over time.
edit on 1-11-2023 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FurPerson

Or Christians and Evangelicals

There may even be some Evangelicals who are decent people. We just have to allow a chance for maturity. It's possible.

Hate the ideology. Love the person.

that's borrowing from their "Hate the sin, love the sinner"
edit on 1-11-2023 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

This is a good question, but the answer is hard to swallow. It will take much time to understand.

My advise is start by reading this

glen-diggingdeeper.blogspot.com...

Now when you see Jews in a rally, you can tell if a person is Orthodox Jew easily if he is carrying a Palestinian flag. You can see that here.
www.youtube.com...
"Orthodox Jews show solidarity with Palestinians"

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Better yet, read the book of Zechariah chapter 14. Or chapters 12 through 14 for that matter. God will preserve 1/3 of the people of Israel and then allow them to repopulate again during the 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ. There are many books of the Old Testament that discuss this Millennial Period and Kingdom.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   
the video in OP left me confused & feeling misinformed...

zionism to me is achieving the Greater Israel in the practical/secular world of borders, GDP, and such metrics
Orthodoxy believes in the Spiritual aspect including prophecy, rituals, etc.

zionism uses war as a tool in applying policy, thats why zionism & NeoCons are like hand-glove

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

That was interesting. Some Orthodox Jews consider themselves Palestinian over Israeli? That's not Biblical either, but I guess it just reinforces the continued state of confusion that God has allowed them to possess all these years.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

The Jewish religion prohibits attempting to create a nation for Jews. They are in exile and should accept that until god creates a nation for them again by a chosen leader.

"Wanna be Jews": Who cares about religion, let's create Israel and have some fun.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

God allows all walks of people and events to carry out his overall plans, including the use of Zionists to preserve that remnant that he's coming back for. We can't forget that God allows everything to happen the way it does for a reason. Otherwise, we probably would have witnessed God stepping in and coming back sooner. Using other people to delay His return allows the chance for more people to turn to God before He returns with wrath and judgement.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join