It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Reportedly Gave U.S. Military Secrets to Aussie Businessman

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Trump Reportedly Gave U.S. Military Secrets to Aussie businessman

Out of all the things he has been accused of, can't we all see this possibly happening...

Late-night thoughts ...

doesn't it feel like the coup de grace?

and what does Trump do?

Why he puts his name in the hat for Speaker of the House...

This wouldn't happen in a movie ever...

www.forbes.com... d6098

Trump Reportedly Gave U.S. Military Secrets To Mar-A-Lago Member After Presidency

Oct 5, 2023,05:42pm EDT

TOPLINE Former President Donald Trump allegedly discussed potentially sensitive information about the U.S. nuclear submarine fleet with a member of his Mar-A-Lago club a few months after leaving the White House, ABC News reported, citing anonymous sources—the latest revelation about Trump’s alleged carelessness with classified documents and information post-presidency.

edit on 5-10-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Is that what the video I just scrolled past on YouTube was about, it mentioned Nuclear Submarine info he shared.

Doesn't bode well.

ETA - Seems it was. Why would you keep classified files in boxes in the bathroom?!

Someone pass me the popcorn...
edit on 5/10/23 by djz3ro because: To add ETA

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Former President Donald Trump allegedly discussed potentially sensitive information.....

Here we go again.

Going to be a long election season.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Is this like the the NY times op ed that was supposed to be nuclear secrets?

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Some anonymous source is attempting to boost candidate Trump's fundraising and ratings. These empty attacks have worked very well this campaign season.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Is that what the video I just scrolled past on YouTube was about, it mentioned Nuclear Submarine info he shared.

Doesn't bode well.

No sir it does not... like I said though Trump threw his name in for the Speaker of the House, he could be making a run for an insanity plea, half-jokingly, half serious

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Hes already endorsed Jordan

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Loose lips sink ships?

With as much information the Government deams classified (so much that they can't keep track of it all); its not surprising at all to think that a president, MIC CEO, or low level engineer inadvertently told somebody something they shouldn't have. It's inevitable.

So "coup de grace"? na ... I'd have to know what was said and in what context from reputable sources and not anonymous ones.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6 The ABC News article uses potentially and allegedly in the same sentence. They must be attempting to distract from something big coming up against Democrats.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Trump Reportedly Gave U.S. Military Secrets To Mar-A-Lago Member After Presidency

TOPLINE Former President Donald Trump allegedly discussed potentially sensitive information about the U.S. nuclear submarine fleet with a member of his Mar-A-Lago club a few months after leaving the White House, ABC News reported, citing anonymous sources—the latest revelation about Trump’s alleged carelessness with classified documents and information post-presidency.

I thought we all learned about NewSpeak years ago....

edit on 000000010America/Chicago10pmThu, 05 Oct 2023 21:36:32 -050036 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Former President Donald Trump allegedly discussed potentially sensitive information.....

Here we go again.

Im not discounting it's another hit piece, but even if it is. It's damaging as hell and needs to be explained. Certainly, they have solid proof beyond or is this just death by 1000 cuts

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Apparently every 2-4 years there needs to be a refresher.

From what I see anyway.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Here we go again.

Im not discounting it's another hit piece, but even if it is. It's damaging as hell and needs to be explained. Certainly, they have solid proof beyond or is this just death by 1000 cuts

Well, a little due diligence and a small amount of critical thinking should get ya about 95% there.

Jack Smith, the Justice Department special counsel investigating Trump, reportedly learned about this during his investigation and prosecutors and FBI agents have reportedly interviewed Pratt twice.

If Smith could even attempt to stick this charge, among the others that are fairly weak, I'm sure he'd have this one as well.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

So you have it at the level, it's basically yellow journalism?

Interesting

BTW yes the News speak potentially is there, but you are suggesting it's nothing but ratings

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Here we go again.

Well, a little due diligence and a small amount of critical thinking should get ya about 95% there.

Jack Smith, the Justice Department special counsel investigating Trump, reportedly learned about this during his investigation and prosecutors and FBI agents have reportedly interviewed Pratt twice.

If Smith could even attempt to stick this charge, among the others that are fairly weak, I'm sure he'd have this one as well.

Ha ha just throwing stuff out there LOL, its all so much like a soap opera getting kind of sick of hearing about it. Politics are like children it's usually better when they are seem but not heard.

Didn't the crooked AF Warren G Harding run on the Return to Normalcy platform...or was that Hoover

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Hes already endorsed Jordan

Just within the past hour... earlier it was all over the news

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

So you have it at the level, it's basically yellow journalism?

Interesting

BTW yes the News speak potentially is there, but you are suggesting it's nothing but ratings

Have we not seen this ad nauseam before about Trump?

The sad part is, even if he did do it I'm at the point where I wouldn't believe it.

We had Bill Clinton actually selling American military technology to China and that got a pass.

We had Hillary and other Dems selling Uranium to Russia... got a pass.

We have no idea how far the rabbit hole goes with Biden and Co selling everything to... everybody?

But it's an election year so....

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Just the thought of "Speaker of the House Donald Trump" is causing Democrats (and Corrupt Republicans) to have nightmares this week.

Tomorrow, DJT goes to meet with Republican House leaders: apnews.com...

Maybe someone can find a recording of Donald Trump bragging about grabbing puzzy! That would stop him!

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Can’t you guys see that all of this is BS already??? Dang. I know you guys have brains 🧠. Start using them. Dang !!! Double dang. a reply to: putnam6

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Trump Reportedly Gave U.S. Military Secrets to Aussie businessman

Another pee tape?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join