It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Reportedly Gave U.S. Military Secrets to Aussie Businessman

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   
At this point, is there anything Trump hasn't done wrong?
We have people that have been in government their entire adult lives, who lie cheat and steal on a regular basis, but that's OK.
We have sexual offenders, money launders, tax cheats, insider trading, people in congress having affairs with Chinese spys, some with spys driving them around, fraud, embezzlement, drug addicts, a entire host of low iq buffoons and the list goes on.
Yet, Trump, who started his political career in 2015, would get put on trial if he J-walked.
It is absurd.
You can't make this stuff up.

Some of you are so caught up in the "ballgame" tribal bs that you don't care about justice, you don't care what's right or wrong, you only care that "your team" scores some fictitious point against what you presume is the other team.

Let me break this down for you.
If you are a Citizen of the USA, then we are one team, team America.
Team America is 33 trillion dollars in debt, mainly because of the politicians who are given a free pass because "GO TEAM" fans(republican or Democrat) .
Team America brings in $3 trillion of revenue per year, mostly through over taxation of the teams fans.
Team America spends $5 trillion a year, a lot of which goes to anyone and everyone besides the fans.
So we are borrowing, at the least, $2 trillion a year.
Yeah, GO TEAM.

This is not "your team vs my team", as we are all in it together.
Stop falling for the division tactics the government (both sides) and their lap dog media push,
Or stay divided and lose America. It's that simple.
edit on 5-10-2023 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

30 or so low level classified documents

Apparently, you need briefed on the levels of classification in the US.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

If what is happening to Trump becomes the standard for politicians...sign me up.

However I think we all know that he's "special" in this regard.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: putnam6

Come on JinMi now who is naive, this could be coercion through the slow release of information. Hell, the story could have solely dropped because Trump Speaker stuff was being floated. Sparring behind the scenes is certainly Trump's MO

You tell me what is more naive, believing the MSM about Trump, or that the MSM has solid information and they are slow rolling to get to the actual evidence?

Regardless it's a hit piece not a lot of any media is playing it that way, Usually there is a publicized rebuttal or am I missing it all cause Im posting during the football game

I think the admission that Smith investigated it and talked to Pratt twice says quite abit.

Respectfully all I said counselor was

"This is the one thing he has been accused of, I can see him doing" no more no less.

I posted it here because in times of uncertainty ATS usually doesn't disappoint in hitting on a variety of opinions and occasionally some facts.

But dammit I hope his endorsement doesn't kill Jim Jordan's chances. Say what you want about Jordan he pushes buttons...
edit on 5-10-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Firstly, I have no control over what you post, how you post it or what you believe or even the reasons why.

You posted a thread, I responded in kind with my perceptions.

Calling me naive, is fine, as is my question in turn.

Trouble is, this is the 2nd story recently on this subject and they both use the same news speak (LumenariTM) in their articulation of the event. Complete with allegations and anonymous sources.

Not taking digs at you, just going with the conversation.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

So jack smith is giving Trump a break......?

Ok guy...ok.

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

No, he's giving himself and the government a break. He can easily get a conviction on the 30 or so low level classified documents that would be enough to keep Trump behind bars for the rest of his life. No need to bring up the other 150 or so that are more sensitive.

LOL!!!!

Except that little problem of Article II of the US Constitution.

Thank you for providing a valuable service.

What does article II have to do with it?

All of the counts of mishandling classified information relate to actions that Trump took after he was no longer POTUS and was just a private citizen.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

30 or so low level classified documents

Apparently, you need briefed on the levels of classification in the US.

Not really, I held TS SCI and RD clearances for the better part of 30 years.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Ok guy...ok.

No, he's giving himself and the government a break. He can easily get a conviction on the 30 or so low level classified documents that would be enough to keep Trump behind bars for the rest of his life. No need to bring up the other 150 or so that are more sensitive.

LOL!!!!

All of the counts of mishandling classified information relate to actions that Trump took after he was no longer POTUS and was just a private citizen.

Disposition of said documents.

Were what you say true, when will Bidens house be raided please?

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   

If what is happening to Trump becomes the standard for politicians...sign me up.

It won't.
Trump was an outsider.
Outsiders cause problems for the uni-party and they fear outsiders above all else.

One day people will understand, it's not Republican vs Democrat, it's government vs citizens.
Sadly, when that day comes we will no longer be America.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

It won't.
Trump was an outsider.
Outsiders cause problems for the uni-party and they fear outsiders above all else.

One day people will understand, it's not Republican vs Democrat, it's government vs citizens.

Well said.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Ok guy...ok.

LOL!!!!

Disposition of said documents.

Were what you say true, when will Bidens house be raided please?

Biden's house already WAS searched by the FBI, shortly after the classified documents were discovered. I guess you weren't paying attention. They didn't have to get a search warrant and show up unannounced because Biden voluntarily gave them permission to search. So did Pence, by the way. That's one reason why the Biden/Pence cases are treated differently than Trump's.

In order to be convicted under the Espionage Act, it's not sufficient that documents related to national defense simply be found on your property; there has to be an intent to keep the documents and/or communicate the information to someone not entitled to receive it. Neither Biden nor Pence did that, but Trump hid documents and lied about it and discussed them with random strangers. That's why Biden/Pence are not being prosecuted and Trump is.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Firstly, I have no control over what you post, how you post it or what you believe or even the reasons why.

You posted a thread, I responded in kind with my perceptions.

Calling me naive, is fine, as is my question in turn.

Trouble is, this is the 2nd story recently on this subject and they both use the same news speak (LumenariTM) in their articulation of the event. Complete with allegations and anonymous sources.

Not taking digs at you, just going with the conversation.

Please allow me too retort

LOL, I'm an ATS vet LOL I made my bones when you were still banging cheerleaders...

sorry about the two classic movie metaphor mashups but seriously though

I don't take the posts personally, plus I listen to your opinions and ideas, like everybody I agree with some of them and some of them I don't all to varying degrees. I appreciate your opinions cause they make me think

Apologies for the naive statement though it was implied in your earlier post even if it was in jest, that I was naive in missing it was "Newspeak".

Regardless, just discussing the topic. Like I said it's a soap opera even that some here believe is completely by design. Which is a whole other topic.
edit on 5-10-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Do you have any proof i banged a cheerleader(s)?

All good man, just wanted to hammer the point home that I wasn't taking digs at you and turnabout is fair play.

Also, perhaps the over exhaustion of having constant propaganda levied in one, singular direction while there exist to this date zero percent of that standard applied anywhere else.

If Trump is guilty, hang him. But do it via due process and actual evidence.

Then, since this is now the standard, going forward and retroactively apply the very same standard to EVERY OTHER politician.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   

It won't.
Trump was an outsider.

This is another way of saying it's all theater, most here have heard that being used since 9/11 if not earlier.

Still, if this is true we can learn from the performance and speculate the motivations, what are they beyond the usual deflect and disinform that covers a broad spectrum...

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   

At this point, is there anything Trump hasn't done wrong?

I read a close association with Mike Lindell, said Trump once removed a tag from one of his pillows...

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   
This information is freely available on the internet.

"The U.S. Navy has 14 Ohio-class ballistic missile submarines, eight of which operate out of Bangor, Washington, and six of which operate out of Kings Bay, Georgia. Each submarine can carry up to 20 Trident II D5 ballistic missiles. Each Trident missile can carry up to eight nuclear warheads, but usually carry four to five for an average of 90 warheads per submarine. The warheads are either the 90-kiloton W76-1 or the 455-kiloton W88. A small number of W76-2 low-yield warheads have also been deployed on some Ohio-class submarines."

armscontrolcenter.org...

"According to a source, the Russian submarine would have had little chance of detecting the quieter Los Angeles-class submarine. More powerful fixed antisubmarine sensors might only have been effective at ranges of three to five kilometers in such conditions, too short to reach the Los Angeles-class submarine’s position." Answer provided by Bing.

Just smoke and mirrors or projection?

edit on J202326America/Chicagop12America/Chicago06 by Josephed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
Can’t you guys see that all of this is BS already??? Dang. I know you guys have brains 🧠. Start using them. Dang !!! Double dang. a reply to: putnam6

Reminds me of those photoshopped images of guys with misspelled protest signs -

Morans ! Idoits ! Use your brians !

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

It won't.
Trump was an outsider.

what are they beyond the usual deflect and disinform that covers a broad spectrum...

Simple.

Control.
Stay in power.
Make as much money as possible.
Make the citizenship dependent on the government.
Reduce National pride.
Reduce patriotism.
Spread fear.
Keep the populace divided.
Sell out to the WEF in hopes of a seat at the "big boys table" once they tighten the noose.
"Build Back Better"- Schwab used this phrase first, then Trueado, then Biden.
You have to tear it all down before you can build back.
America and most Western countries will be brought down to 3rd world status in order to level the playing field, then they will Build Back Better, for them.
This isn't republican vs democratic.
This is Globalist vs Nationalist and our government is predominantly made up of Globalist.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
When does it end with this guy?

Months after leaving the White House, former President Donald Trump allegedly discussed potentially sensitive information about U.S. nuclear submarines with a member of his Mar-a-Lago Club -- an Australian billionaire who then allegedly shared the information with scores of others, including more than a dozen foreign officials, several of his own employees, and a handful of journalists, according to sources familiar with the matter.

He told Pratt the exact number of nuclear warheads our subs carry, and exactly how close our subs can get to a Russian submarine without being detected.

Fantastic.

And he just told us what he thinks about people who commit treason and what should be done with them. He's lucky the rest of us don't think like him.

without going full blown whataboutism, I would like to point out the difference here. When the news regards Trump, allegedly potentially, and reportedly, are only reassurances as to his guilt, but when the news is about a Biden, eye witness testimony is shrugged off as hearsay, and every effort to ignore evidence is given full attention. I'm sure we all do it to some degree, but this is a bit over the top. OMB.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   

When can I start chanting "Lock him up!"? This is a serious breach of national security. If this was a regular person they'd be in prison already.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join