It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayo Clinic Website Now Says Hydroxychloroquine CAN Be Used to Treat COVID-19 Patients, Previously C

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   

In the new update on their site, it now says “Hydroxychloroquine may be used to treat coronavirus (COVID-19) in certain hospitalized patients.”

Mayo Clinic Website Now Says Hydroxychloroquine CAN Be Used to Treat COVID-19 Patients, Previously Claimed It Was Not Effective

Remember the reporter at the White House press Peter Alexander, when he attacked Trump for believing Hydroxychloroquine could help with covid-19 and he accused Trump of offering false hope to Americans? Remember when they laughed at Trump for taking Hydroxychloroquine? Then Fauci and the rest of the msm piled on, this is remarkable. Many of us knew this day would come.
What do the nay sayers have to say now?

edit on 24-9-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   
They could not hide the truth and facts forever. We were sold such a bill of (false) goods and we were not allowed to stray from the approved scrip. There is a place in he11 for these people.a reply to: fringeofthefringe

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   
When they were endorsing "safe and effective" medicine they actually meant "patentable and profitable". Hydroxychloroquine was unpatentable and cheap, so it didn't fit the criteria for a covid treatment

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

You mean the media repeatedly lied to us to help form a narrative that the vaccine was the only safe and effective way of combating Covid?

The same media that received millions from Pfizer while constantly advertised for them?

The same media that told us that January 6th was an insure erection and helped jail grandmothers for doing an open door tour of the Capital?

The same media that lies and covers for the current administration while constantly demonizing the last one?

The same media that tells us Ukraine is winning when it is clear to see Russia has strategically cut Ukraine off from their ports?

I don't see what the problem is?

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Here is the exchange from Peter Alexander and Trump.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   
My husband has COVID right now. He's on day 5. Fully vaccinated because work mandated it. The vaccine doesn't work. Everyone I know who has had COVID has been vaccinated and got it anyways.

I was on hydroxychloroquine for 12 years for Sjogrens autoimmune disease. It was hard to find during the COVID outbreak three years ago because everyone was taking it or hoarding it or something. Idiots like Joy Beher were saying that hydroxychloroquine wasn't safe and it made people lose their minds. LIES. It's a perfectly safe and effective medication with little to no side effects. The only side effect I had was a slightly lower blood pressure.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
When they were endorsing "safe and effective" medicine they actually meant "patentable and profitable". Hydroxychloroquine was unpatentable and cheap, so it didn't fit the criteria for a covid treatment

Its use would also have prevented them from being able to get the EUA for their toxic gene therapies.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I knew it was true way back when just from being raised in a medical family, and a lot of people that jumped on the bandwagon in trashing and cancelling anyone else who encouraged the use of other remedies like this for Covid are actually guilty of aiding and abetting negligent homicide at the least, and premeditated first degree murder at worst.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Listen to Fauci on the link below responding to Trump's initial statement that he will be using the drug, then tell me if the Mayo Clinic revised their stance on the use of that drug due to new research and studies? Your opening post does not indicate the WHY the Mayo Clinic changed their stance.

www.cnbc.com...

ETA:

Mayo Clinic on this drug's toxicity: be careful what you ask for you may get it...

Conclusion
Treatment of patients with COVID-19 with CQ or HCQ is associated with an important risk of drug-induced QT prolongation and relatively higher incidence of torsades de pointes, ventricular tachycardia, or cardiac arrest. Therefore, these agents should not be used routinely in the management of COVID-19 disease. Patients with COVID-19 who are treated with antimalarials for other indications should be adequately monitored.

www.mcpiqojournal.org...(20)30205-8/fulltext
edit on q00000022930America/Chicago0404America/Chicago9 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
"New research shows that we were completely wrong when we were acting as if we were unequivocally right and shaming anyone that disagreed with us." ~ technocrats dismissing their mistakes.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
"New research shows that we were completely wrong when we were acting as if we were unequivocally right and shaming anyone that disagreed with us." ~ technocrats dismissing their mistakes.

What new research?, please post a source.
edit on q00000027930America/Chicago4141America/Chicago9 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Sorry to hear your husband is sick, I hope he gets better fast. The truth is coming out, the only thing left to do for the communists's occupying our White House is to spread chaos in any and everyway they can. It doesn't look good.

originally posted by: FlyersFan
My husband has COVID right now. He's on day 5. Fully vaccinated because work mandated it. The vaccine doesn't work. Everyone I know who has had COVID has been vaccinated and got it anyways.

I was on hydroxychloroquine for 12 years for Sjogrens autoimmune disease. It was hard to find during the COVID outbreak three years ago because everyone was taking it or hoarding it or something. Idiots like Joy Beher were saying that hydroxychloroquine wasn't safe and it made people lose their minds. LIES. It's a perfectly safe and effective medication with little to no side effects. The only side effect I had was a slightly lower blood pressure.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Its use would also have prevented them from being able to get the EUA for their toxic gene therapies.

a reply to: tanstaafl
Yes and also it would have bee harder to pump up the death toll. These people have become dehumanized.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Good Read

Ivermectin vs Hydroxychloroquine vs Quercetin - LINK

As of August 2023, there are more than 3,000 studies published related to the treatment and prevention of COVID-19

In this article, we would cover 3 popular treatments i.e. Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine and Quercetin.

edit on 24-9-2023 by TarantulaBite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

552 HCQ COVID-19 studies, 427 peer reviewed, 409 comparing treatment and control groups. Late treatment and high dosages may be harmful, while early treatment consistently shows positive results. Negative evaluations typically ignore treatment delay. Some In Vitro evidence suggested therapeutic levels would not be reached, however that was incorrect

I remember reading that the studies the msm reference are the ones where they gave near death patients the hydroxychloroquine treatment so when they died they attributed it to hydroxychloroquine

originally posted by: TarantulaBite
Good Read

Ivermectin vs Hydroxychloroquine vs Quercetin - LINK

As of August 2023, there are more than 3,000 studies published related to the treatment and prevention of COVID-19

In this article, we would cover 3 popular treatments i.e. Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine and Quercetin.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Listen to Fauci on the link below responding to Trump's initial statement that he will be using the drug, then tell me if the Mayo Clinic revised their stance on the use of that drug due to new research and studies? Your opening post does not indicate the WHY the Mayo Clinic changed their stance.

www.cnbc.com...

ETA:

Mayo Clinic on this drug's toxicity: be careful what you ask for you may get it...

Conclusion
Treatment of patients with COVID-19 with CQ or HCQ is associated with an important risk of drug-induced QT prolongation and relatively higher incidence of torsades de pointes, ventricular tachycardia, or cardiac arrest. Therefore, these agents should not be used routinely in the management of COVID-19 disease. Patients with COVID-19 who are treated with antimalarials for other indications should be adequately monitored.

www.mcpiqojournal.org...(20)30205-8/fulltext

This quote is from your first link...

White House coronavirus advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci said Wednesday that all the “valid” scientific data shows malaria drug hydroxychloroquine isn’t effective in treating the coronavirus, contradicting President Donald Trump’s opinion of the drug.

Our good friend TarantulaBite posted a link, with all the studies. So Fauci was lying again. His staff was largely unvaccinated and do you remember when he suggested wearing two masks...what a joke.

552 HCQ COVID-19 studies, 427 peer reviewed, 409 comparing treatment and control groups. Late treatment and high dosages may be harmful, while early treatment consistently shows positive results. Negative evaluations typically ignore treatment delay. Some In Vitro evidence suggested therapeutic levels would not be reached, however that was incorrect

hydroxychloroquine study info

And like I posted earlier the studies the msm and Fauci reference are the ones where they gave near death patients the hydroxychloroquine treatment so when they died they attributed it to hydroxychloroquine.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: cooperton

Now that the facts are out, wouldn't that effectively void the EUA?
Surely Pfizer/Moderna won't let that happen.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Oh yeah I forgot about that, they were only able to get "emergency use" if there were no other effective drugs to treat the disease. So part of Pfizer and co's campaign was to convince everyone that nothing else would work besides a vaccine. Absolutely criminal.
edit on 24-9-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

The research/studies have been out there Fauci likes to "cherry pick". The Mayo Clinic is coming clean, recognizing the truth is bursting out all over the place. The day of reckoning is coming.

A Yale University doctor took aim at Dr. Anthony Fauci for the infectious disease expert’s dismissal of hydroxychloroquine as a potential treatment for COVID-19.

“I really wish Dr. Fauci would say something in terms of evidence. He never quotes any studies. It’s hard to know if he has any evidence,” Dr. Harvey Risch said of Fauci’s dismissal of the drug during an appearance on the Ingraham Angle. “The study we published is a review of all of the evidence for early treatment as a whole.”

Yale Dr

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

A Yale University doctor took aim at Dr. Anthony Fauci for the infectious disease expert’s dismissal of hydroxychloroquine as a potential treatment for COVID-19.

“I really wish Dr. Fauci would say something in terms of evidence. He never quotes any studies. It’s hard to know if he has any evidence,” Dr. Harvey Risch said of Fauci’s dismissal of the drug during an appearance on the Ingraham Angle. “The study we published is a review of all of the evidence for early treatment as a whole.”

Yale Dr

Not a doctor's opinion piece, I want to see the actual valid research during the Fauci era (after Trump's public use of the drug) that speaks to Fauci's hesitancy about this drug because of non-valid research/studies. Did you watch the video with Fauci explaining the existing studies did NOT provide the proper methodology?
edit on q00000057930America/Chicago4040America/Chicago9 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join