It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayo Clinic Website Now Says Hydroxychloroquine CAN Be Used to Treat COVID-19 Patients, Previously C

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I was on it for 12 years. 400MG daily.
MILLIONS of people are on it for autoimmune issues.
Arthritis. Lupus. Sjogrens. Etc .
It's a safe and effective drug. Been used for decades.
The left screaming that it's a dangerous drug is simply not true.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

In the new update on their site, it now says “Hydroxychloroquine may be used to treat coronavirus (COVID-19) in certain hospitalized patients.”

Mayo Clinic Website Now Says Hydroxychloroquine CAN Be Used to Treat COVID-19 Patients, Previously Claimed It Was Not Effective

Remember the reporter at the White House press Peter Alexander, when he attacked Trump for believing Hydroxychloroquine could help with covid-19 and he accused Trump of offering false hope to Americans? Remember when they laughed at Trump for taking Hydroxychloroquine? Then Fauci and the rest of the msm piled on, this is remarkable. Many of us knew this day would come.
What do the nay sayers have to say now?

They're conspiracy theorists.
Shame on them!

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
All major media played the lie and supported the agenda. All of them.

All lies.

….and a majority of Americans believed the lie and shamed those that didn’t.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: tanstaafl
Now that the facts are out, wouldn't that effectively void the EUA?

Its too late for that genie to be put back in the bottle - although I would absolutely sign onto a class action lawsuit...

Surely Pfizer/Moderna won't let that happen.

Neither they nor their partners in crime in the Federal Govt...

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
a reply to: tanstaafl
Absolutely criminal.

Seriously, it is 'crimes against humanity' 'hanging by the neck until dead' criminal.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I recall reading somewhere that HCQ had a better safety profile than aspirin.

That's about as safe as you can get.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Where? Because I posted above from the Mayo Clinic that it comes with many issues.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
OMG Where is 'Southern-guardian' That guy used to debate for hours about how Hydroxychloroquine was useless garbage .

Please mate defend yourself.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I said I can't recall. Here's a study that might be helpful -

Hydroxychloroquine is protective to the heart, not harmful: a systematic review

Overall, our literature search found that except for a few case reports of nonfatal adverse events, HCQ is actually consistently associated with a decreased incidence of cardiac adverse events and no cardiac mortality from TDP.

The National Library of Medicine

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Where? Because I posted above from the Mayo Clinic that it comes with many issues.

Here is some edumikation on HCQ and how the US Food and Drug Administration and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention lied to help pave the way for the EAU allowing the medical industrial complex to cash in big time.

Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) has been shown to be at least somewhat effective in treating patients with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Recently the US Food and Drug Administration and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention warnings of fatal cardiac toxicity from torsades de pointes (TDP) arrhythmia from HCQ receipt have been made, notwithstanding the long safe provision of HCQ to treat lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. This has resulted in restricted access of HCQ for COVID-19 treatment. We hypothesized that HCQ and azithromycin have not been reported to cause significant acute cardiac arrhythmic mortality. We performed a literature search for the effects of HCQ and azithromycin on the heart. No TDP or related deaths were found to have been reported as a result of HCQ and azithromycin receipt in the peer-reviewed literature. On the contrary, HCQ and azithromycin were both found to substantially reduce cardiac mortality and also decrease thrombosis, arrhythmia and cholesterol in treated patients in recent peer-reviewed studies and meeting presentations. HCQ and azithromycin do not cause TDP cardiac mortality; rather, HCQ decreases cardiac events. HCQ should not be restricted in COVID-19 patients out of fear of cardiac mortality

even more proof they lied
These people lied and it was a mass psyop. The media, corporations and government worked in unison. Did they have "the great replacement" in mind? Was it a depopulation plandemic? Was it to oust Trump and execute a soft coup? We know they are draining the treasury and facilitaing an invasion while trying to send Trump to jail preventing him from gaining back the presidency. Chaos is just around the corner, the communist's occupying the White House have nothing else but to create fear and panic
edit on 24-9-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Fauci Versus Frontline Doctors and Science: Pandemic Malpractice - LINK

Collusion between Fauci and leftist media block information and access to a hydroxychloroquine cocktail proven safe and effective by some courageous doctors offering home treatment. Countering his very positive image created by leftist media, this article digs deep into who Fauci really is and what he has done. Rather than following science and pursuing a complete public health strategy, he has seriously harmed Americans. He alone, it will be shown, accounts for at least half of deaths in the US.

Dr Peter McCullough Protocol: Hydroxychloroquine and Home Treatment for COVID-19 (2023) - LINK

Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) is not effective when used very late with high dosages over a long period (RECOVERY/SOLIDARITY), effectiveness improves with earlier usage and improved dosing. Early treatment consistently shows positive effects. Negative evaluations typically ignore treatment time, often focusing on a subset of late stage studies.

As of August 2023, there are more than 350 published evidence of hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19

edit on 24-9-2023 by TarantulaBite because: fix link

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   

In the new update on their site, it now says “Hydroxychloroquine may be used to treat coronavirus (COVID-19) in certain hospitalized patients.”

Mayo Clinic Website Now Says Hydroxychloroquine CAN Be Used to Treat COVID-19 Patients, Previously Claimed It Was Not Effective

Remember the reporter at the White House press Peter Alexander, when he attacked Trump for believing Hydroxychloroquine could help with covid-19 and he accused Trump of offering false hope to Americans? Remember when they laughed at Trump for taking Hydroxychloroquine? Then Fauci and the rest of the msm piled on, this is remarkable. Many of us knew this day would come.
What do the nay sayers have to say now?

Except the website doesn't say that at all. I suspect it's the Gateway Pundit making up crap again. Right from the Mayo Clinic article that is linked in the GP artilce:

"Hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine

These malaria drugs were authorized for emergency use by the FDA during the COVID-19 pandemic. However, the FDA withdrew that authorization when data analysis showed that the drugs are not effective for treating COVID-19. They also can cause serious heart problems."

Facts matter

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
also reply to: CanadianLoudMouth

The source includes your quote from the Mayo clinic, word for word, and it says it's a previous stance.

So you may have just pulled up an old source and didn't read the OPs source? Because you don't like them?

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianLoudMouth

Four posts up

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Facts matter

So do lies! But why would a tyrannical government willing to strip people of their health, happiness, and human rights, enable child sex trafficking, and kill people, lie to you?

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Fauci said the following in 2005 . . .

Dr. Fauci’s NIH, “concentrations of 10 μM completely abolished SARS-CoV infection" . . . “chloroquine can effectively reduce the establishment of infection and spread of SARS-CoV.”February 25 . . . “it’s game over” for coronavirus.

21 Century Pandemic Timeline Thread

Scroll down to 2005, it's the last statement there.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Four posts up

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Awesome thank you!

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
also reply to: CanadianLoudMouth

The source includes your quote from the Mayo clinic, word for word, and it says it's a previous stance.

So you may have just pulled up an old source and didn't read the OPs source? Because you don't like them?

My bad, I only saw 1 of the links. There are 2 and the 2nd one does indeed state what was described. Looks like a big helping of crow on this one...lol

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I certainly do hope I live long enough to see all of the people responsible for obscuring the truth and causing untold numbers of deaths and suffering people hang from the nearest oak tree. I will even donate for the rope.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 05:56 AM
link   

In the new update on their site

"New" as in May of 2020.

Archive
edit on 25-9-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join