It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthony Fauci Net Worth of 11 Million $$

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   
My comment -

It just feels wrong that someone who caused so much trouble, and who had the entire country wearing face diapers that did no good, that gave out bad medical advice, can have that much money. I'm all for people legally making as much as they can but it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth that this guy is sitting so pretty financially. His salary was $481,000 a year. That's insane.

New York Post - Fauci and wife Reportedly Worth 11 Million Net Worth in 2022

Former White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci and his wife, Christine Grady, reported a net worth of more than $11 million after he retired as director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) at the end of last year.

A National Institutes of Health (NIH) termination report obtained by Fox News showed Fauci, 81, and Grady holding $11.5 million in assets — with Fauci responsible for the majority of those.

The wealth expansion came from mutual fund investments, awards, federal compensation increases, and royalties, the outlet reported, though Fauci has said he donates all of his royalties to charity.

Fauci and Grady, who serves as the chief bioethicist at NIH, also saw their net worth decline by $1.1 million in 2022 from the previous year.

As chief medical adviser to President Biden and a member of the White House Coronavirus Task Force under former President Donald Trump, Fauci made more than both commanders-in-chief and was the highest-paid federal employee during the pandemic.

He exited government service with a salary of roughly $481,000, according to Fox News.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The bad guys won.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Yup, being an evil POS is lucrative.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
No its completely legit I tell you.
He earned the money from selling all that juicy merch-the prayer candles,cushion covers,bedspreads.

Quite the acheivement really-not many cult leaders have their face on more prayer candles than the pope.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Yup, being an evil POS is lucrative.

That’s historically true.

Or at least, it’s profitable temporarily.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Hunter Biden says $11 million is barely livable.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The bad guys won.

While I off course agree he's a bad guy, they have not 'won' anything . More people have woken up then before the plandemic, and with the new coming attempt from them in October , even more will realize we were right.
They will join us and spread their views to those still asleep.

Nobody wants to be enslaved, even though they follow the current lies from the democrats that they will be handed out money for nothing. Once they realize that they won't be able to buy food without doing exaclty as being told, and kiss ass, they won't be so happy anymore

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
“Eat the rich”

This is who should be first course.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Well here's the new Director replacing Fauci and she will be next in some ATS members' bullseye sites because she is also LGBTQ...double whammy.

gomag.com...

And here's another appointee that ATS members can have a shot at regarding all things Covid vaccines.

“At this stage of the pandemic, data support simplifying the use of the authorized mRNA bivalent COVID-19 vaccines and the agency believes that this approach will help encourage future vaccination,” said Peter Marks, M.D., Ph.D., director of the FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research. “Evidence is now available that most of the U.S. population 5 years of age and older has antibodies to SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, either from vaccination or infection that can serve as a foundation for the protection provided by the bivalent vaccines. COVID-19 continues to be a very real risk for many people, and we encourage individuals to consider staying current with vaccination, including with a bivalent COVID-19 vaccine. The available data continue to demonstrate that vaccines prevent the most serious outcomes of COVID-19, which are severe illness, hospitalization, and death.”

www.fda.gov...

They are simplifying vaccinations not going against vaccinations. Good hunting.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
My comment -

Thats just the official number. I'd wager he has 10 times that much stashed away somewhere, if not more - that, or he really is as stupid as he looks.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   

That’s just from his salary. Does not include the suitcases full of cash from the payoffs over the years.

He’s got a lot more than 11 million guaranteed.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

That’s just from his salary. Does not include the suitcases full of cash from the payoffs over the years.

Not sure if it includes all the books he co-authored over a 50 year time span,or the $5 million he got from his new memoir. But who really knows?
edit on q00000059930America/Chicago5757America/Chicago9 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
I'd wager he has 10 times that much stashed away somewhere,

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I was thinking the same thing. That's just the official number.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   
There's no way it is that little.
He probably hides most of his fortune in either charitable foundations, offshore accounts or some quasi governmental agency.
Not to mention his pulling the highest public sector salary in the US.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Well here's the new Director replacing Fauci and she will be next in some ATS members' bullseye sites because she is also LGBTQ...double whammy.

gomag.com...

And here's another appointee that ATS members can have a shot at regarding all things Covid vaccines.

“At this stage of the pandemic, data support simplifying the use of the authorized mRNA bivalent COVID-19 vaccines and the agency believes that this approach will help encourage future vaccination,” said Peter Marks, M.D., Ph.D., director of the FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research. “Evidence is now available that most of the U.S. population 5 years of age and older has antibodies to SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, either from vaccination or infection that can serve as a foundation for the protection provided by the bivalent vaccines. COVID-19 continues to be a very real risk for many people, and we encourage individuals to consider staying current with vaccination, including with a bivalent COVID-19 vaccine. The available data continue to demonstrate that vaccines prevent the most serious outcomes of COVID-19, which are severe illness, hospitalization, and death.”

www.fda.gov...

Jesus Murphy this thread is not about trans people . You post 1200 trans posts a day . Good god give it up , leave us alone for the love of god .

Dr Fauci gave millions of dollars to the wuhan lab in China so they could study gain of function testing , specifically giving humans diseases from bats . Fauci should be hung for treason. He worked with our enemy to give us covid . He gave the evil communist government millions of dollars . He’s guilty of crimes against humanity . Maybe you should sit this thread out sir

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The bad guys won.

While I off course agree he's a bad guy, they have not 'won' anything . More people have woken up then before the plandemic, and with the new coming attempt from them in October , even more will realize we were right.
They will join us and spread their views to those still asleep.

Nobody wants to be enslaved, even though they follow the current lies from the democrats that they will be handed out money for nothing. Once they realize that they won't be able to buy food without doing exaclty as being told, and kiss ass, they won't be so happy anymore

I'll gauge how 'awake' people really think they are by how many roll up sleeves for the next wave of BS. THAT will be a very good indication of where were headed. Imo.

ETA: Vaccine makers are banking on wide acceptance again. We shall see.

edit on 9/19/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Assuming the guy even exists, 11 mill isn't enough to not be in society anymore.
He isn't safe anywhere.
Sadly

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Well don't forget - there is one of his fan-boys who has sung his praises and says he has earned every penny.

From the top kid...

"Doctor Fauci, give me five jabs (bum, bum, bum bum)
Please cream my genes with shizz you made in your labs

Give us two shiploads of doses for covid (bum, bum, bum, bum)

Then tell us that our fear-filled lives ain't over

Doctor Fauci, I'm so alone (bum, bum, bum, bum)

Inject that spike protein right into my bone (bum, bum, bum, bum)

Please turn on your magic beam

Doctor Fauci, give me a ream."

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stopthebull

originally posted by: quintessentone

gomag.com...

www.fda.gov...

Jesus Murphy this thread is not about trans people . You post 1200 trans posts a day . Good god give it up , leave us alone for the love of god .

Dr Fauci gave millions of dollars to the wuhan lab in China so they could study gain of function testing , specifically giving humans diseases from bats . Fauci should be hung for treason. He worked with our enemy to give us covid . He gave the evil communist government millions of dollars . He’s guilty of crimes against humanity . Maybe you should sit this thread out sir

I posted nothing about a transperson, this new appointee is not a transperson...get your facts straight #1.

#2 Your monarch Trump ok'd all things Covid and treatments so are you saying Trump was stupid and just did what he was told. Maybe you should sit on your hands for a change.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   
In what way is this a "general conspiracy"?

Just because of your feelings?

And do people still believe that antimask crap?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join