It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russell Brand denies 'serious criminal allegations' he claims are being made against him

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
There was always something off about this dude , I thought he was being groomed to be the new David icke, then he got the movie deal and married Katy Perry aka the beard and is being rolled out as the bad guy .

Truth is ladies fall at guys like this feet ,so think what you may !

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: Mahogany
Looks like rape. Multiple women.

That's kind of the vibe I was getting, I would have gone with child molestation, but didn't want to say it before it was out.

Allegedly, it's rape.

He did take at least one 16 year old girl out of school multiple times to assault her in an abusive relationship where he often called here 'the child' - his PR company appear to have dumped him too due to the huge ammount of evidence and cases against him.

Let the whataboutism begin to excuse an accused pedo.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Accused!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: olaru12

Accused!!!

Your perception is uncanny!!!

Yes, that's what I said. Let the lawful process begin and hear from the women he allegedly assaulted.

Russell will need a mad dog attorney if he can find one to defend him. imo....just another wealthy elitist that thinks he's above the law that the rest of us have to follow.

allegedly!!!....notice that?

edit on 16-9-2023 by olaru12 because: you mad bro?

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It is alarming how many post are about "my feelings" toward Russell Brand. Emotions against someone they have never met in person, but they are ready to demonize him over their feelings.

Let us wait on facts of this accusations so we do not burn someone at the stake prematurely. You know, Facts, what the rest of the world uses rather than just relying on emotions.

It is odd how all these are being dropped at the same time. How does that work exactly? Most people get one accusation and it makes the news, celebrities get like 3 or more and then it's reported on?

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

So, I have heard and read his drivel for several years now. Am I not allowed to have formed my opinion that he's a knob head?

Because I don't personally know him?

If that was a prerequisite for having a negative opinion about folk this place would be very quiet.

Is he guilty?

No idea.

I'll wait and see.

Most allegations of rape and abuse here don't result in convictions so many don't get reported due to a lack of confidence in our Police.

When one has the courage to come forward, others have the confidence to do so, too.
edit on 16-9-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I see the usual suspects are all in on believing this particular set of accusations. Funny how so many other accusations with longer time spans of alleged incidents gets denied by these same people. Guess it does pay to have congressional hush funds.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Your opinions are yours to freely express, but beware when your opinions are adopted from hearsay.

And how did the accusers know anyone came forward, so they could get courage to do so, when we are both just hearing about these accusations ourselves?

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Really? Hope you're not lumping me in with that.

Like I said, I don't know if he's guilty. As far as I know, he's not even been charged yet.

I'll wait and see.

Like I said.

Regardless of these new allegations, Ive always thought he's a knob head.

That does not imply I think he's guilty of anything else.
edit on 16-9-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Apparently,he has a stand up show this evening during the time the Dispatches TV prog airs(in about an hour)

The makers of the TV show have been very secretive about the allegations-But if they are as serious as is being reported-it is actually possible the cops are given "the evidence"by the program makers tonight -and Brand may even be arrested as he performs his stand up show!

Unless he cancels tonights show,but he claimed he will do it earlier..

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

My opinions are adopted from what I have heard from him.

That's not hearsay.

Why do you assume his accusers might be anything other than genuine?

Let's follow due process, eh?

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Most people get one accusation?

Really?

Celebrities get reported on?

Wow. Who knew?

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   
At least two agencies have now severed all ties with Brand claiming he mislead them when he denied the 2020 allegations (which the victim reported to them at the time) and they now believe he is guilty.

'Russell Brand categorically and vehemently denied the allegation made in 2020, but we now believe we were horribly misled by him. Tavistock Wood has terminated all professional ties to Brand.'

It appears some of the Dispatches evidence includes texts from Brand confessing to the rape and medical records of the event from the rape crisis centre who contacted LAPD about it at the time.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

My opinions are adopted from what I have heard from him.

That's not hearsay.

Why do you assume his accusers might be anything other than genuine?

Let's follow due process, eh?

He told you he raped and sexually assaulted females, or you feel that he would from what you heard him say?

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Interesting how this is occuring around the same time of Jordan Peterson's cancelation. And when Russel is at the height of his news/journalism alt-media career.

While its potential that the allegations may be true; i'm leaning towards the notion that The Powers That Be are cracking down on alt-media icons. They know these people are having massive voices and more people are paying attention to them and not controlled media every day.

Unfortunately, so many people are still entrapped in the matrix and will fall for smear campaigns and be suckered into trusting mainstream media.

I hope Russel didn't do these things. I know he used to be a sex addict and has turned a corner for the better.
edit on 16-9-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Have you read his "My Booky Wook" or whatever he called it?

.I have.

Knob head confirmed.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

No, and no.

Don't put words into my mouth, thank you.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Brand's a tosser.

That's all.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Lets say he was in a sexually abusive relationship. If one used to be a bad person, drug addict and sex addict. But apologized for his past misdeeds and has become a better person - do we still hold them indefinetly accountable for their past actions?

Can people who have done bad things be forgiven if they have changed?

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

Depends what bad things he might have done. If they are bad, apologies won't help him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join