It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are We Funding This Government as a Citizenry?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Because people suck at organizing riots, and guillotines are hard to buy en masse on Amazon without getting flagged by the Agency.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedKingBlueQueen

originally posted by: EternalShadow

“It is perplexing,” says the letter, that the U.S. government would perpetuate China’s domination of key technology “by actively supporting CCP-backed companies expanding their foothold in the U.S. market, especially in a crucial sector such as lithium-ion battery manufacturing.”

Here's the short of it:

Some politicians are taking notice of the absurdity of subsidizing a Chinese technology company, Gotion. The electric vehicle battery maker is linked to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and it recently inked a deal with the State of Illinois to build a $2 billion plant in Illinois.

Didn't we just find a major deposit of lithium i.e."white gold" in an extinct volcano here in the US??

WTF would we hand this over to the fkn Chinese when it's within the CONUS?? I'LL YELL YOU WHY:

DOUBLE OPERATIVE JOE FKN BIDEN

It wasn't enough to sell our SPR to the CCP, or fund a war no one cares about, noooo...now that we clearly have the advantage in minerals, HERE WE FLIPPN GO AGAIN selling out the entire country WITH OUR OWN MONEY TO FUND IT!!!!

Equally perplexing is the sheer size of the subsidies, regardless of the recipient. Gotion is qualified to receive $7.5 billion of federal tax credits over five years, as we wrote Wednesday. That’s in addition to $536 million of incentives awarded by the State of Illinois for the Illinois plant, which is expected to employ 2,600 workers. So, Gotion will be gifted over $8 billion for a factory that will cost only $2 billion.

Our country IS GONE.

We are being systematically looted and gutted by "elected leaders" and this has been the case for decades.

How in TF do 50 representatives in Congress represent $5 BILLION in income spread between them? What's their salary again? ~175,000 a year??? Wtf.

We are truly idiots to fund this while watching it happen! Hell, most times, they give us a heads up and do it anyway regardless. Have we lost our sway, the very last "check" of those checks and balances?? Seems like it.

They're going to build this plant and hire Bidens "dreamers" at a huge discount. Everyone involved aside from American families and workers will make out like a fat cat.

They hate us and want us dead. Look around, read the signs...Think about it.

Rant over.
www.zerohedge.com...
as of now the largest lithium mines on earth are in Western Australia and are co-operated with a Chinese company
the reason most all the lithium on earth goes to China is because building lithium batteries is hazardous and expensive so if the world wants cheap rechargeable batteries In everything we own then China is it because of lax environmental policies and cheap labor
to build iphone batteries here in America would cost 4 times the amount because of wages and environmental procedures
if you want our electronic batteries devices to cost 150-200 follars $ more then champion for home built lithium batteries
i do believe you are missing much of the overall picture

No I'm not. You're vested in a corrupt system and it works for you because you are fine with the status quo. If the fkn plant is being built here, WHY CAN'T WE BUILD IT OURSELVES WITH OUR OWN MONEY???!!!!

Are you getting what I'm saying?🤷🏻

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedKingBlueQueen

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: EternalShadow

Short answer: We have no choice in the matter.

Sure we do. Those choices are too much to handle for most. It's been my experience that if you fail to make a choice, a choice will be made for you.

We are currently experiencing the fallout of our collective romance with apathy.
what choices are too hard to handle ?
what is your solution then ?

If I have to explain your options, you're toast my friend.

My PREVENTATIVE solution(s) expired decades ago, what do you got?

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

This is the way we fix it, but who is really going to gather and step up to the task?

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Say the police no longer work ...

It's all private security now.

Building their little houses this side of the street and that.

Making their little private "East Berlin".

Or is this growing fascism?

Wait til they (and all their newly imported guards) start having turf-wars.
edit on 17-9-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   
And this lady was distraught on the radio ... they want to arrest me.

You didn't pay some obscure tax.

Helicopters and squad cars.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Taxpayers should be able to pick and choose what their taxpayer money gets spent on. Instead of paying it all to the feds and letting the feds decide how to spend it, the taxpayer should be presented with a variety of different funds to pay into and they can decide what funds get the money.

I would be happy to put my taxes into funds for infrastructure and social security.

I do not want my taxes spent on Ukraine, the military, or healthcare. Especially not any alphabet soup BS.

The feds should not be able to print money, bail themselves out, or go into debt. There should be no such thing as deficit spending. If our government serves us then we should decide what gets funding and the feds should be grateful we give them anything at all.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Too late to shun agents of the government and starve them out at this point.

I do have dreams of commandeering the DEW and incinerating the homes of the politicians, government officials, the DMV. police armories, The federal reserve (twice), all the multiple homes of the elite homes, the planes of the elite, fusions centers, the prison like schools, liberal universities, sanctuary cities......

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Here's a film that explains the who, what, why, and how about our current financial situation. If you have time, you will be informed.

"The Greatest Show on Earth!"
rumble.com...

<< 1   >>

join