It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 foot tall beings in Peru same as tall beings that landed in LA? Along with other strange videos!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I was watching this episode of "slapped ham" which contains a handful of fun and genuinely creepy paranormal videos.

The one that really has Me thinking is towards the end where the Peruvian villagers who claim to be continuously visited by these strange tall beings.

The description seem very similar to the beings that allegedly landed In the back of a Los Angeles families yard where the cops were called and everything....
I'll link a video of that incident here.....

My question is are there any similarities between the two events? And just what the heck is going on? A slow extraterrestrial invasion beginning?

Please watch and comment on the other videos as well!
edit on 13-9-2023 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:50 AM
link   
mystery
edit on 14-9-2023 by Skybuck because: (no reason given)

how make it embedded ?
edit on 14-9-2023 by Skybuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

My question is are there any similarities between the two events? And just what the heck is going on? A slow extraterrestrial invasion beginning?

Both incidents lack evidence, other than that, I would say no.

What's going on in Peru has been attributed to illegal gold miners on hover-boards, but an ATS member discovered that a bunch of US agencies and special forces are in the area conducting training operation Resolute Sentinel 2023. We have also see what looks like plasma technology, and there have been reports of a hand-held knockout light or plasma being used.

Here's the ATS link about Peru.

Peruvian Villagers Report Attacks by 7ft Armoured Aliens Resembling Green Goblin from Spider-Man

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Aliens or angels ?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Forgive me for not digging into the LA incident any further as of yet, but if they had time to make a 911 call and tell the dispatcher that the beings are looking at them, why wasn’t someone taking video or pics from a cell phone? Was there a tool bag involved? How does an alien crash their intergalactic vehicle in someone back yard, then be able to fix it within minutes and be gone? Do they have planetside service or something?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Simple answer ?

It's an Alien and the reason for the Government Disclosures recently is because of an uncontrolled coming INVASION of Aliens to this planet.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Simple answer ?

It's an Alien and the reason for the Government Disclosures recently is because of an uncontrolled coming INVASION of Aliens to this planet.

I don't know about anyone else, but if any of it starts to ring true at all, I'm liable to consider Defiance might have been somewhat prescient a franchise, at least in the "alien refugees" sense...

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Simple answer ?

Or...

The reason for the government disclosures recently and stories of an uncontrolled coming INVASION of Aliens to this planet has been manufactured as a distraction from things like:

1. The government running out of money in about 2-weeks, being way over-in-debt, and engaging in unsustainable borrowing and spending
2. The Biden criminal investigations
3. The truth about the 2020 election and January 6th
4. Space being weaponized with DEWs
5. The truth about the origins of Covid-19
6. And so much more...

This following documentary can help shed light on how governments spread disinformation about things like aliens, as a way to cover-up their own research, experiments, and technology.

Mirage Men:

edit on 14-9-2023 by IndieA because: Added Title

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

The government running out of money in about 2-weeks, being way over-in-debt, and engaging in unsustainable borrowing and spending

The Government is always about to run out of money in 2 weeks .. When is a Government Shut down not looming ? Ever since 2008 we have been on the Verge of being broke .

It's a scare tactic nothing more.
edit on 14-9-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I dont see much similarities but I thought the LA thing was a hoax by the family, the Peru thing, thats not miners.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skybuck
mystery

how make it embedded ?

Here ya go!

That was a tricky one cause it was so many characters...

To imbed you post everything after the / in the YouTube window
edit on 14-9-2023 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Simple answer ?

Perfect....

That's what I figured was going on.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeTheGoddess
I dont see much similarities but I thought the LA thing was a hoax by the family, the Peru thing, thats not miners.

Definitely not miners with jetpack.

What does that even mean?! Why again are we mining with jetpack?

I don't buy the government being responsible either...

The shiny being In the video seems real to me.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

originally posted by: Skybuck
mystery

how make it embedded ?

Here ya go!

That was a tricky one cause it was so many characters...

To imbed you post everything after the / in the YouTube window

Whaat?!? Is it a mermaid or a duogong?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray
Aliens or angels ?

Both I imagine.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

a reply to: IndieA

The government running out of money in about 2-weeks, being way over-in-debt, and engaging in unsustainable borrowing and spending

The Government is always about to run out of money in 2 weeks .. When is a Government Shut down not looming ? Ever since 2008 we have been on the Verge of being broke .

It's a scare tactic nothing more.

Just because it's become the norm, doesn't make it right or any less of a problem.

Congress is supposed to be passing budgets in accordance with The Constitution, but continues to fail Americans in this regard.

Congress has long struggled to pass spending bills on time

Congress’ chronic inability to follow its own appropriations process is hardly new. In fact, in the nearly five decades that the current system for budgeting and spending tax dollars has been in place, Congress has passed all its required appropriations measures on time only four times: fiscal 1977 (the first full fiscal year under the current system), 1989, 1995 and 1997. And even those last three times, Congress was late in passing the budget blueprint that, in theory at least, precedes the actual spending bills.

If you think that the US government can just continue their reckless spending and borrowing indefinitely, because it's become the norm, you are in for a rude awakening just as they are.

Two things happen when governments reach unsustainable amounts of spending, borrowing, and debt.

Austerity measures imposed by banks and raised interest rates, also imposed by banks.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

originally posted by: BeTheGoddess

Definitely not miners with jetpack.

What does that even mean?! Why again are we mining with jetpack?

I don't buy the government being responsible either...

The shiny being In the video seems real to me.

Here's the Flyboard Air that is suspected of being used:

Here's an explanation about plasma technology:

Here's a small scale demonstration of 3D plasma technology:

Here's evidence that scientists have even developed talking plasma:

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Here's the report about the US operating in the area:

Boluarte Authorizes the Entry of US Military Into Peru

On Wednesday, President Dina Boluarte authorized the entry into Peruvian territory of over a thousand U.S. soldiers, who will train the Armed Forces and the National Police.

The U.S. military will carry out operations with the Peruvian Joint Intelligence and Special Operations Command (CIOEC), the Joint Special Forces (FEC), the Navy's Special Operations Forces (FOE), the Air Force's Special Forces Group (GRUFE), the Anti-drug Directorate (DIRANDRO), and the Police's Special Forces Directorate (DIROES). The training will take place in Lima, Callao, Loreto, San Martin, Santa Lucia, Huanuco, Ucayali, Pasco, Junin, Huancavelica, Cusco, Ayacucho, Iquitos, Pucusana and Apurimac. The U.S. military will arrive in various groups, between June 1 and December 31. The largest group will be made up of 970 members of the U.S. Air Force, Space Force, and Special Forces. Besides carrying their personal regulation weapons, they will arrive in Peru with planes, trucks and rapid response boats to take part in the "Resolute Sentinel 2023" maneuver.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   
So far the aliens have not attacked us and have been docile, I am sure there are some incidents that could end up in abductions, but they are not common. So I am not going to fear these beings wherever they came from. I am more concerned about the increase in criminals in our society than aliens.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I am sure there are some incidents that could end up in abductions, but they are not common.

You are? If so, and this turns out to be illegal miners or special forces, that would be kidnapping.

I am more concerned about the increase in criminals in our society than aliens.

Doesn't sound like it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join