It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden is Hiring Lawyers to Prepare for the Incoming Impeachment Process.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: carewemust

stupid thing for her to say but she said in in 2022 and nothing got done on that front sadly ,that was when ian hit not idala or how ever it was spelled .not a fan of harris just trying to keep it accurate

Its unlikely Kamala has changed her opinion that Hurricane aid should go to the "underserved" first. Is distributing it based on "Equity" the same thing?

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I am completely flabberghasted at the 180 these people are doing. Shameless!

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Wow I consider that racist, is incredible that our own government is been that racist against their own citizens, if is somebody in government that have a lot to answer to the American people is biden and his handlers, he deserves to be impeached.

The IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY will be what exposes the most explosive information. The Biden Impeachment hearings will bring RELIEF to most Democrats. They want him out of the Oval Office, so they can talk about President Kamala.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

stupid thing for her to say but she said in in 2022 and nothing got done on that front sadly ,that was when ian hit not idala or how ever it was spelled .not a fan of harris just trying to keep it accurate

but the maui water guy dolled out the water using equity.

equity is a pandemic.

i think joe will plead diminished capacity and step down so not to have an impeachment on the record.

harris they could impeach right away and she'll lose in 24 anyway.

i'm NOT a crook! lol. plager joe.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: RazorV66

I am completely flabberghasted at the 180 these people are doing. Shameless!

in our corrupt world its getting hard to find to non find corruption.. in the uk a senior journalists who spent decades quashing undermining pedo investigations turns out to be one, and no one was shocked as that is where we are.

its another reason i see us at a reformation like point, its the true build back better (stealing an elitist paradigm ) that we'll have to rebuild what they've corrupted.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   
IMPORTANT September 5, 2023

When you hear Republicans and Democrats explain why an Impeachment Inquiry of Joe Biden is not necessary, or should be delayed, or needs more evidence to proceed, read the below article. It describes the 2019 process that led to the Impeachment of Donald Trump, following an inquiry.

There may not need to be an impeachment of Biden, but the INQUIRY is how you reach that determination if there is doubt, which there is in SOME minds.

On March 4, 2019, House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler announced an investigation into “the alleged obstruction of justice, public corruption, and other abuses of power by President Trump, his associates, and members of his Administration.”

Since then, there has been a national debate going on about whether the committee’s investigation is enough to examine the wrongdoing of President Donald Trump.

Is it an impeachment investigation? Is an impeachment inquiry needed? Is a vote needed to begin a formal impeachment proceeding?

While the “I” word was not used on March 4, it does not take much imagination to envision what it could lead to if the House Judiciary Committee concludes that Trump engaged in obstruction of justice and/or abuses of power and/or public corruption.

Obstruction of justice and abuse of power were the findings of wrongdoing contained in two of the Articles of Impeachment against President Richard Nixon voted by the House Judiciary Committee in July 1974.
Continued at: www.justsecurity.org...

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Sunday, September 10, 2023

Congress returns on Tuesday September 12th. The ball is now in Speaker McCarthy's court as sentiment like this is on the increase...

No honest observer can ignore the accumulating evidence that the president of the United States participated in a corrupt access-peddling scheme that vastly enriched his family when he was vice president, and then as president used federal law enforcement agencies to cover it up.

It’s time to open an impeachment inquiry.
Source: www.ocregister.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Waaahoooo!

Using the Impeachment Inquiry as the conduit, It's going to be FUN displaying to the low-IQ media and Democrats the EVIDENCE that they have either ignored, or are pretending doesn't exist.

Evidence Summary: oversight.house.gov...

Media Ignorance on Display: www.cnbc.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Bank records, witness testimony, emails under fictiousnames..... nope, nothing to see here.... move along.

Only toddlers keep their fingers in their ears screaming 'no proof'.....

It's really a silly look at this point.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join