It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden is Hiring Lawyers to Prepare for the Incoming Impeachment Process.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Friday, September 1, 2023

With Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy preparing to launch a very powerful Impeachment Inquiry of President Joseph Biden's actions (and lack of) over recent years, the battle so many have been wanting, is almost at hand!

President Biden is quickly getting a defense team and strategy put together...

WASHINGTON — The White House has stood up a war room of two dozen lawyers, legislative aides and communications staffers to lead an aggressive response to a likely Republican impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden, a White House aide said.

The effort has been taking shape for months in the White House counsel’s office, as part of the response to Republican-led House investigations.

Biden's aides and allies say they are preparing to vigorously push back against an impeachment inquiry and present it as an evidence-free partisan sham that shows a GOP penchant for chaos.

“Comparing this to past impeachments isn’t apples to apples or even apples to oranges; it’s apples to elephants,” the White House aide said.

“Never in modern history has an impeachment been based on no evidence whatsoever!”
More at: www.nbcnews.com...

If President Biden has done nothing wrong, this inquiry will be over with in less than 2 weeks. After all, innocent people deserve due-process that includes a speedy exoneration.

Previous Speaker, Democrat Nancy Pelosi, didn't follow the usual process of launching a formal Impeachment Inquiry of U.S. President Donald J. Trump in January of 2021. She ordered her Democrat minions to IMPEACH HIM ASAP.

Thankfully for America, Republican House Speaker Kevin McCarthy has more respect for how our U.S. Congress is supposed to operate. Hopefully he will set a date for the Biden Impeachment Inquiry to begin, very soon.

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/1/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

“Never in modern history has an impeachment been based on no evidence whatsoever!”

These rotten bastards have some nerve to say something like that when that’s exactly what they did to Trump.

I would say they have big ballz to say that but all the Liberal men are eunuchs.
They willfully castrate themselves when joining the Liberals

edit on 1-9-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

First one to say that Biden's lawyers will cry "election interference" and have the investigation ended.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   
So their first step is too discredit the FACTS that have been uncovered. I do believe it will not be enough as too much was purposely hidden or buried by government agencies. The people have been watching.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

First one to say that Biden's lawyers will cry "election interference" and have the investigation ended.

I'm afraid that dog won't hunt. They kind of pissed on their own feet on this one.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Phew... now that you underlined it, it seems this impeachment will indeed be very, very powerful. I didn't think it was, but now I see it will be. Potentially exceeding power level 9000.

I say if he did something impeachable and an investigation shows it, be gone with him. But... what's the evidence for the impeachment for so far? Heck, what's the evidence for starting an inquiry even? Anything tangible?

Here's what I think will happen... an inquiry is started, subpoenas are issued, but this time around the courts quash all the subpoenas from Congress because they are not accompanied by any supporting evidence. The republicans in congress attempting this maneuver cry that they are being stonewalled by the republican judges presiding over their cases, creating another ideological cluster-# for the republicans watching all of this unfold. This won't end well, but what else is new.

Basic rule in life, don't accuse anyone of anything unless you have proof FIRST.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I'm afraid that dog won't hunt. They kind of pissed on their own feet on this one.

No, it's (D)ifferent.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Anything tangible?

This isn’t Trump where nothing the Dems brought against him was tangible at all but nice try.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
Phew... now that you underlined it, it seems this impeachment will indeed be very, very powerful. I didn't think it was, but now I see it will be. Potentially exceeding power level 9000.

I say if he did something impeachable and an investigation shows it, be gone with him. But... what's the evidence for the impeachment for so far? Heck, what's the evidence for starting an inquiry even? Anything tangible?

Here's what I think will happen... an inquiry is started, subpoenas are issued, but this time around the courts quash all the subpoenas from Congress because they are not accompanied by any supporting evidence. The republicans in congress attempting this maneuver cry that they are being stonewalled by the republican judges presiding over their cases, creating another ideological cluster-# for the republicans watching all of this unfold. This won't end well, but what else is new.

Basic rule in life, don't accuse anyone of anything unless you have proof FIRST.

Blah blah blah

Steele Dossier.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

what's the evidence for the impeachment for so far?

Willful negligence and embezzlement (for starters), from the country he swore an oath to protect, not destroy.

Worst president ever.
edit on 1-9-2023 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm afraid that there will be quite a few democrats on board for the impeachment. Seems that not many of them can speak Chinese except for maybe AOC. At least it sounds like Chinese when she speaks...

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Anything tangible?

This isn’t Trump where nothing the Dems brought against him was tangible at all but nice try.

I think Trump would disagree. All the felonies feel pretty tangible, especially to him. Both you and I will sleep well tonight, he won't.

I think there's ketchup all over the walls.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

These rotten bastards have some nerve to say something like that when that’s exactly what they did to Trump.

You're right!

President Trump took a hard line with Zelensky, to get the Biden crime family's actions inside Ukraine investigated. HONEST officials inside Ukraine were complaining about Joe Biden's threats and extortion-for-cash schemes.

Because President Trump asked Ukraine President Zelenskyy to investigate, Pelosi had him impeached. (fyi The Biden family, Pelosi family, Kerry family, and Romney family, were all stealing money from Ukraine citizens) Identify how one was doing it, and they all go down. That is the BIG FEAR "they" have.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

LOL, nope, no proof of anything. It's just a revenge thing. They did it, now we do it.

And if it really was just that, you would still have to sit the # down and shut up. But it's a bit more than that. Who knows, you might be forced to comprehend some facts. Best pucker up buttercup.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Fortunately, Americans kicked Democrats out of control of the House and replaced them with Republicans. If Biden doesn't go along with the impeachment inquiry, there will be severe repercussions to his Presidency. (Yes...it CAN be worse than it is.)

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
So their first step is too discredit the FACTS that have been uncovered. I do believe it will not be enough as too much was purposely hidden or buried by government agencies. The people have been watching.

The large chuck of Americans who do not ever watch Fox News, are in for a nightmare of emotions when truths start being revealed on National TV, as they'll have to be!

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

If you remember, Hunter Biden's lawyers told the DOJ if the department didn't keep Hunter out of jail, they would have JOE BIDEN take the stand to testify.

NO WAY the DOJ wants the #1 guy their now protecting, to testify. Not with his past criminal history, and current dementia. He'll make us shi't to show how big, bad and dangerous the Biden Crime Family is! (Like he did with the Florida mayor last year.)

edit on 9/1/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Chinese except for maybe AOC.

ha, when she speaks it doesn't make any sense.

edit on 1-9-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Swalwell had that fling with that Chinese spy, Fang Fang, I think was her name. Feinstein had that Chinese spy as her driver for years. Isn't McConnell's wife Chinese also?
edit on 1-9-2023 by deadlysyn because: Autocorrect

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   

He will not spend a penny, the handlers that put him in power will be financing all the lawyer's money can buy, Globalist will be protecting their investments.

Pedos, the woke, drag queens, Trans, LGBTQ, big pharma, medical conglomerates, greenies, you name it, money for lawyers will be no problem, he is well love it by the profiteers and special interest, I am sure China and Ukraine will send their donations.

Oh, I forgot, the ice cream industry,

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join